Master Chief vs Tyranid Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
couldn't think of a match so I just did a random one.

Standard equipment for both.

Chief has to go agains ten of them.

ScreamPaste
Dude. What? Chief could honestly probably not take a single one of them. You'd have been better off pairing him against rippers or gaunts. erm

Edit: Let's try not to make spite threads, I want TT games being allowed to stick.

Honestly, Tyranid Warriors can crush ceramite, and some fought of Marneus Calgar's guard when the SwarmLord took him down. The guard of the chapter master of the freakin' Ultramarines. Warriors do not **** around, lol. Worse yet, they can have wings, and cannons that can cave in the sides of tanks, or shoot ammo that EAT THROUGH ARMOUR AND DEVOUR YOUR INSIDES.

Phanteros
Damn didn't know it was that much of a stomp.

The Scenario
There is no "universal" Tyranid Warrior, either. Each one could have a completely different load of biomorphs or abilities. Claws, swords, guns, maybe all of the above. Without knowing the exact abilities they have, it's hard to tell exactly what happens.

ScreamPaste
They're also smarter than Chief. They're synapse creatures, linked directly to the hive mind. haermm

BloodRain
Thought this thread about Ogres/Orks.

Isnt MC's strength above busting cement with armour/shields tougher then tanks? (not sure on that last one)

ScreamPaste
Not tougher than 40k tanks, no. Lol. And his strength is IIRC, enough to lift two tons overhead.

Nephthys
What would be a good match for Kratos or other big names? A Bloodthirster perhaps?

BloodRain
Whatever the Halo tanks weight.

Shoulda known they were from the 40k verse.. Mmkay not a durable then.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
What would be a good match for Kratos or other big names? A Bloodthirster perhaps? Probably as strong as most Primarchs and Greater Daemons.

Not all though.

Magnus the Red would obliterate Kratos with a thought.

RE: Blaxican
Chief destroys or barely wins, depending on his weaponry.

NemeBro
Based on what? O:

RE: Blaxican
Things I've seen Warriors get killed by, basically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.