Odin fully stacked against dc earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Odin has decided to wage war on dc earth.

Just like morgan le Fay... He decides to wear the norns stones. He wields the twilight sword. He dons the destroyer armor. He arises fresh from the Odinsleep and launches his attack.

Current dc earth gets 24 hours of prep. No feats allowed from prior to current reboot.

Go.

Prep-Man
Black Alice?

rotiart
She can't copy her opponent

Prep-Man
She can copy whatever magic Odin has here.

Omega visors
Superman 1 Million comes from the DC 1 Million universe and spank that ass

JakeTheBank
Guy Gardner stops him.

Eternal Idol
Batman

shits his pants.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Black Alice?

Or Mr. Miracle with the ALE.

Or Spectre. I'm sure Presence wouldn't mess with him if someone from a rival multiverse is invading his territory.

cdtm
Wait, he said no feats allowed from prior to current reboot.

There's only been two reboots.. The current one, and the COIE, which means he's not allowing feats from the post crisis era either.

This is strictly Pre Crisis DC. Sweet.

Jim Corrigan Spectre stomps.

JakeTheBank
I'm pretty sure he meant New Earth canon from DC.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm pretty sure he meant New Earth canon from DC.

Is New Earth really a reboot, though?

Lots of stuff was affected, but it still wasn't a company wide retset like this new one or the COIE one..

rotiart
Originally posted by cdtm
Is New Earth really a reboot, though?

Lots of stuff was affected, but it still wasn't a company wide retset like this new one or the COIE one..

No feats prior to 2011 feats allowed.

Oh and the black Alice argument was simply that she can't copy Odin and his gear.

WhiteWitchKing
She can copy whatever magic Odin has here.

Sword to the head. Odin would likely blow up the earth with his first attacks and kill most of them. BA might challenge him in power but his sword is going to cut her in two.

cdtm
She doesn't just copy it, she steals it. Odin will have nothing but his gear to rely on until Alices time limit expires.

And with those powers, Alice might be able to command Odins items herself, considering his power commands the Destroyer armor and the twilight sword doesn't really grant any buffs, but acts as a conduit for the Eternal Flame and the Cask of Ancient Winters.

Bentley
Black Alice solos.

zopzop
To all those saying Black Alice solos or somehow steals his powers, how? He's an elite skyfather level being that's stacked with elite artifacts. How the hell is she going to nullify/absorb all that power and not overload herself?

DickBlazer
Dc earth ftw

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
To all those saying Black Alice solos or somehow steals his powers, how? He's an elite skyfather level being that's stacked with elite artifacts. How the hell is she going to nullify/absorb all that power and not overload herself?

She absorbed the Spectre.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
She absorbed the Spectre.

Isn't he all over the place power level wise?

Bentley
Isn't he all over the place power level wise?

On average he's still way above Odin.

cdtm
And in that arc, he killed Shazam in the rock of Eternity and wiped out the Lords of Order, ending with Nabu.

So he wasn't the strongest Spectre ever, but he wasn't a slouch either.

Bentley
Keep in mind that most of the "Spectre is a jobber" argument just seek to disqualify the fact he has been equaled to the Living Tribunal before -in the second to TOAA category, not the people who think his full sanction is a super nova-. You need to be Quan to believe he goes as low as Thanos becauso of his low showings.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Sword to the head. Odin would likely blow up the earth with his first attacks and kill most of them. BA might challenge him in power but his sword is going to cut her in two.

Not unless she takes on some extreme durability from a mage. And Spectre would stop Odin as well.

JakeTheBank
Well, the OP is explicitly barring Black Alice copying Odin and his gear.

Spectre could intervene, but assuming all the times Earth has nearly been destroyed or threatened in a dire situation and he hasn't auto-jumped in, it's probably not a sure fire bet.

Still, DC Earth has staved off threats greater than this with as much or less prep time (both with and without heavy doses of PIS).

cdtm

No he didn't. He was arguing the limitations of her power.

Omega visors

because thats how her powers work, she even absorbed the spectre who is way above odin

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Prep-Man

Spectre could intervene, but assuming all the times Earth has nearly been destroyed or threatened in a dire situation and he hasn't auto-jumped in, it's probably not a sure fire bet.

Still, DC Earth has staved off threats greater than this with as much or less prep time (both with and without heavy doses of PIS).

Oh, my bad. I still see DC getting the job done.

Bentley
Let's face it people, in DC Odin is a small god from a small world.

rotiart
No he didn't. He was arguing the limitations of her power.

I was stating she is not allowed to copy Odin. I wasn't saying she didn't have it in her to do it. She's not allowed to.

And remember. No feats allowed prior to the current reboot. So those feats you guys are claiming for specter......

Bentley
Originally posted by rotiart
I was stating she is not allowed to copy Odin. I wasn't saying she didn't have it in her to do it. She's not allowed to.

And remember. No feats allowed prior to the current reboot. So those feats you guys are claiming for specter......

Current DC has no feats confused

rotiart
She doesn't just copy it, she steals it. Odin will have nothing but his gear to rely on until Alices time limit expires.

And with those powers, Alice might be able to command Odins items herself, considering his power commands the Destroyer armor and the twilight sword doesn't really grant any buffs, but acts as a conduit for the Eternal Flame and the Cask of Ancient Winters.

My argument is that she is not allowed to do any of this. If she wants to copy some dc mages sure. But she can't/won't copy Odin or steal from him. That's what in trying to convey.

quanchi112
Let's face it people, in DC Odin is a small god from a small world. Then ignore Superman's dialogue pertaining to Thor after he barely won. Funny how those words don't mean anything but his trash talk does.

cdtm
The Day of Vengeance scenario should work nicely against Odin and his gear..

Look at how many times the Sentinels of Magic nearly beat Spectre with minimum prep. Give the magic users 24 hours prep, and Odin will find himself facing everything from uber Captain Marvel, god Swamp Thing, the Lords of Order and Chaos (Considering this is essentially an invasion on DC, they might even be able to convince Archangel Michael to intervene.)

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Then ignore Superman's dialogue pertaining to Thor after he barely won. Funny how those words don't mean anything but his trash talk does.

Way to go off topic Quan, I just did a clear statement about Odin, maybe you should come back after Nabu or Shazam get knocked out by headbutting someone shifty

SquallX
Superman with the Miracle Machine makes Odin his little *****. stick out tongue wink

cdtm
Or get New God tech. Darkseid called the Miracle Machine a cargo cult mother box, which kind of shows how powerful those New Gods devices are.

Or just get The Warlogog...

gogogadgetgo
ok, so, leme get this straight..DC earth from the reboot thingy (dont follow dc so dont know shit) with zero feats vs odin with runes and destroyer armor?

isnt that, as of know, an instant win for Odin coz we dont know shit what the rebooted characters are capable of.

Stoic
Without the PIS, Odin would destroy the planet along with all of the little mortal heroes on it, and it will be a wrap.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
ok, so, leme get this straight..DC earth from the reboot thingy (dont follow dc so dont know shit) with zero feats vs odin with runes and destroyer armor?

isnt that, as of know, an instant win for Odin coz we dont know shit what the rebooted characters are capable of.

Yeah, a little early to tell. We should just use regular pre reboot DC.

Bentley
Midnighter uses a pressure point on Odin eek!

rotiart
Yeah, a little early to tell. We should just use regular pre reboot DC.

That is just the point of this thread.
To ignore the ultra high end PIS...

Which is why dc is getting rebooted anyways.
Otherwise... If you really wanna ignore the point of this thread... And want to include those past howings then... Low showings only. Pre recent reboot... shifty

Prep-Man
This looks like a job for Justice League Dark. John Constantine gets prep, right? JL Dark could win by themselves.

Prep-Man
Midnighter uses a pressure point on Odin eek!

Since Stormwatch specializes in aliens, I'm betting that Midnighter will have knowledge in defeating any and all types of aliens. He's gonna be skilled to the max!

rotiart
Since Stormwatch specializes in aliens, I'm betting that Midnighter will have knowledge in defeating any and all types of aliens. He's gonna be skilled to the max!

Aliens... I guess that's one way to look at asgardians...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by rotiart
Aliens... I guess that's one way to look at asgardians...

Oh, I'm not saying he'd do it to Odin. Just replying to Bentley's post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.