The Atom vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Palmer, Choi, or Pratt?

cdtm
Palmer.

JakeTheBank
Palmer goes Cry for Justice on his ass, then.

leonidas
have no idea how gorgon could possibly win this.....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
have no idea how gorgon could possibly win this.....

Same way Deathstroke did, only locating Atom via telepathy and not super senses?

Prep-Man
palmer has bypassed telepathy before. yeah, im giving this to palmer. he can shrink to sub atomic level.

leonidas
Originally posted by Prep-Man
palmer has bypassed telepathy before. yeah, im giving this to palmer. he can shrink to sub atomic level.

this. and how strong is gorgon's tp srank?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Palmer, Choi, or Pratt? which gorgon?

for me, the only gorgon i think of by default is the inhuman

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
this. and how strong is gorgon's tp srank?

Low level. He can't mind wipe, he can easily locate Atom and cut him up.

Omega Vision
He can cut up sub-atomic things?

Scans?

Edit: Am I the only one who feels like Atom would be a much more intimidating villain than hero?

I mean the potential for a guy with Atom's powers to cause mayhem is immense.

Prep-Man
the atom can shrink so small that he can slip through the cracks of reality. not even high end telepaths can locate him. if he doesnt want to be found, he wont. gorgon stands no chance.

Omega Vision
He's shrunk to be smaller than photons...and yet he could still see his friend. laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He can cut up sub-atomic things?

Scans?

Edit: Am I the only one who feels like Atom would be a much more intimidating villain than hero?

I mean the potential for a guy with Atom's powers to cause mayhem is immense.

What he can do and what he will do are two different things. He will shrink mosquito size at most and attempt to fly into Gorgon's ear, or blood stream if he feels like drawing things out more then he needs to. If he goes sub atomic at the start of the fight from half a kilometer away, he dies of old age before he ever reaches Gorgon's location. evil face

Prep-Man
hes gone inside darkseids body, iirc. sub atomic level and gorgon is finished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.