Juggernaut Kuurth: Breaker of Stone vs 1.odin force thor2.rune lord thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
basically the amped up Juggy(kuurth breaker of stone) from fear itself vs 1.odin force thor and 2.rune thor on separate battles who wins?

JakeTheBank
I'm not sure if you know this, but Rune King Thor is an elite Skyfather character generally seen to at least be on Odin's level.

ozz81
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not sure if you know this, but Rune King Thor is an elite Skyfather character generally seen to at least be on Odin's level.
really ok cool , yeah coz i read somewhere on some marvel site rune lord thor surpasses odins powers plus he has the runes magic etc....?
But yeah nonetheless with regards to the above who do u reckon will win?

leonidas
kuurth gets slaughtered..... you need to read up a little more on some of these match-ups. erm

Damborgson
RKT is at least Odins level. Id put him above Odin. So yeah he plays with Kuurth and kills him.

ozz81
Originally posted by leonidas
kuurth gets slaughtered..... you need to read up a little more on some of these match-ups. erm

yeah lolz not doubt i read up on it most of the time!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by ozz81
basically the amped up Juggy(kuurth breaker of stone) from fear itself vs 1.odin force thor and 2.rune thor on separate battles who wins?

who would win in a fight between kuurth and the serpent? It's spite. Rkt is a skyfather and Mage. The guy would strip Kuurth of his enchant leaving Cain without power. Fight is no different than how Mangog was handled.

Devron87
RKT whoop his candy ass,and badly whith that........

ozz81
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
who would win in a fight between kuurth and the serpent? It's spite. Rkt is a skyfather and Mage. The guy would strip Kuurth of his enchant leaving Cain without power. Fight is no different than how Mangog was handled.

honestly thats awesome the way you said it, aggreed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.