Edifice Rex vs Chaos King vs Matrix Merlyn vs Goblin Force vs MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whitemancame
please rank ?

Colossus-Big C
There all equall

Whitemancame
so?

Whitemancame
my opinion

1.Edifice Rex MJJ

2.Matrix Merlyn

3.Chaos King,Goblin Force

stan5677
Goblin Force ftw...

zopzop
Matrix Merlyn was in hiding went Necrom was going wild and had to manipulate Excalibur to do his bidding. I don't get what's so great about him.

Edifice Rex I have no clue about.

Chaos King, for all his shenanigans only took out Skyfather level beings and below. Impressive still but....

MJJ was an omniversal threat, they had to destroy an entire universe just to off one of his weaker alternate reality selves. Having said that, he had some stupid weakness about needing matter to manipulate or his powers wouldn't work. I can see someone on this list exploiting that and beating him. For example, lowly Aaron the Rogue Watcher, trapped Molecule Man in a field that had ZERO molecules to manipulate and beat him. MJJ's opponents on this list > a Watcher.

The Goblin Force is something else entirely. It comes from the Mutant X universe so all it's feats and existence are by definition non canon (however it WAS mentioned in Marvel : Tarot as the Elemental Force associated with Water, running opposite to the Phoenix Force that associated with Fire and Marvel : Tarot is canon so at least it's existence is canon). In the Mutant X reality, the GF was described as devouring entire galaxies, it killed and ate the Phoenix Force, it killed Galactus, it ran into the 5th host of Celestials and they managed to imprison it but not before it devastated their ENTIRE RACE. It broke free from it's imprisonment, resurrected, possessed and later consumed the body/power of the Beyonder. Then it went one on one vs Havok who had the power of the Nexus of All Realities within him. It lost, obviously, but it put up a little bit of a fight before going down.

I don't know powerful Edifice Rex is so for now I'm going to say Goblin Force wins

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
There all equall

No they are not!

Bouboumaster
Edifice Rex win

CortSether
Chaos King doesn't belong in the same sentence as the others. That entire Chaos War arc should be retconned.

Originally posted by zopzop
The Goblin Force is something else entirely. It comes from the Mutant X universe so all it's feats and existence are by definition non canon (however it WAS mentioned in Marvel : Tarot as the Elemental Force associated with Water, running opposite to the Phoenix Force that associated with Fire and Marvel : Tarot is canon so at least it's existence is canon). In the Mutant X reality, the GF was described as devouring entire galaxies, it killed and ate the Phoenix Force, it killed Galactus, it ran into the 5th host of Celestials and they managed to imprison it but not before it devastated their ENTIRE RACE. It broke free from it's imprisonment, resurrected, possessed and later consumed the body/power of the Beyonder. Then it went one on one vs Havok who had the power of the Nexus of All Realities within him. It lost, obviously, but it put up a little bit of a fight before going down.

I don't know powerful Edifice Rex is so for now I'm going to say Goblin Force wins

Goblin Force never killed Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080205001028/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/f7/Mutant_X_Vol_1_12_004.jpg/548px-Mutant_X_Vol_1_12_004.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080205001028/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/f7/Mutant_X_Vol_1_12_004.jpg/548px-Mutant_X_Vol_1_12_004.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic) Lol some one just got badly owned in a debate laughing

CortSether
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080205001028/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/f7/Mutant_X_Vol_1_12_004.jpg/548px-Mutant_X_Vol_1_12_004.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic)

It says Galactus fell before his power, it never said Galactus died. If Galactus did die Abraxas would have been unleashed.

Nice try.

wink

zopzop
It says Galactus fell before his power, it never said Galactus died. If Galactus did die Abraxas would have been unleashed.

Nice try.

wink

OMG......chair

Mshinu
Edifice Rex
MJJ
The rest

CortSether
OMG......chair

The smileys are cute. But don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

There are only two ways to look at this:

1) You can believe that the Goblin Force was devouring things in the prime reality, in which case there would be no other way to look at Galactus falling to its power as anything other than getting "severely beaten". Because if Galactus had actually died, Abraxas would have arisen and that never happened.

or

2) You can believe that the Galactus shown on the panel was actually dead, meaning that it was merely an alternate reality version of Galactus and that the Goblin Force was merely an alternate reality manifestation.

If you believe #2, well Goblin Force is clearly not all that impressive.

zopzop
The smileys are cute. But don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

There are only two ways to look at this:

1) You can believe that the Goblin Force was devouring things in the prime reality, in which case there would be no other way to look at Galactus falling to its power as anything other than getting "severely beaten". Because if Galactus had actually died, Abraxas would have arisen and that never happened.

or

2) You can believe that the Galactus shown on the panel was actually dead, meaning that it was merely an alternate reality version of Galactus and that the Goblin Force was merely an alternate reality manifestation.

If you believe #2, well Goblin Force is clearly not all that impressive.

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5844/facepalm.gif

CortSether
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5844/facepalm.gif

I'm still waiting for proof that 616 Galactus was killed by the Goblin Force. sleep

Diesldude
Edifice Rex
MJJ - Has potential to be #1 here.
Goblin Force
Chaos King
Matrix Merlyn

the Darkone
Edifice Rex/ MJJ w/fury
MJJ - Has potential to be #1 here.
Matrix Merlyn- can erase any abstract in the omniverse
Goblin Force
Chaos King

stan5677
I'm still waiting for proof that 616 Galactus was killed by the Goblin Force. sleep

If you read the comic you would know that it was Mutant X's version of Galactus that was defeated, destroyed or whatever by the Goblin Entity. Mutant X is non-canon to 616 so if their version of Galactus was destroyed Abraxas wouldn't be unleashed. Even though non-canon killing the embodiment of the Phoenix Force and stacking it's powers on its own and only being stopped by the entire race of Celestials which eventually died from the conflict but still only managing to contain and diminish the Goblin Entity's power is still impressive for the Goblin Entity.

CortSether
Originally posted by stan5677
If you read the comic you would know that it was Mutant X's version of Galactus that was defeated, destroyed or whatever by the Goblin Entity. Mutant X is non-canon to 616 so if their version of Galactus was destroyed Abraxas wouldn't be unleashed. Even though non-canon killing the embodiment of the Phoenix Force and stacking it's powers on its own and only being stopped by the entire race of Celestials which eventually died from the conflict but still only managing to contain and diminish the Goblin Entity's power is still impressive for the Goblin Entity.

I actually do know that it was a Mutant X comic and I have read it. Personally, I think that whole incident was an alternate reality scenario. But there are those who state that the Goblin Force took out 616 Galactus and Phoenix Force b/c Uatu is a 616 character.

But whatever...

zopzop is making the Goblin Force out to be way more impressive than it was. Killing an alternate reality Galactus isn't all that impressive when you compare to the other powers in the OP.

And if he is one of the ones who think the whole Goblin Force fiasco took place in the prime reality, then obviously it would be erroneous to think Galactus fell in the sense that he "died" since Abraxas was nowhere to be found.

It would make GF more impressive for overwhelming 616 Galactus, though.

stan5677
I agree with you @ CortSether Mutant X is totally different reality from 616 but there are Uatu's in other universes though.

zopzop

zopzop is making the Goblin Force out to be way more impressive than it was. Killing an alternate reality Galactus isn't all that impressive when you compare to the other powers in the OP.

And if he is one of the ones who think the whole Goblin Force fiasco took place in the prime reality, then obviously it would be erroneous to think Galactus fell in the sense that he "died" since Abraxas was nowhere to be found.

It would make GF more impressive for overwhelming 616 Galactus, though.

Dude, go back to my first post on this thread and read the Goblin Force section, then try to UNDERSTAND what you are reading. Or do you want me to point it out for you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.