Colossus vs Black Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Black Alice, and against both Colossus and Colossunaut.

Galan007
BA tools current Colossus, via absorbing all of his magics.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
BA tools current Colossus, via absorbing all of his magics. so you saying she's more powerful than cytorrak?

cdtm
What would a female Juggernaut even look like?

If she looks like Cain, she may be too horrified at her appearance to fight seriously..

Bentley
Originally posted by Starscream M
so you saying she's more powerful than cytorrak?

She's not fighting Cyttorrak. But yeah, he would take him.

Uriel005
so you saying she's more powerful than cytorrak? dude she punked spectre

cdtm
so you saying she's more powerful than cytorrak?

Cain punked out Cytorrak.

Galan007
so you saying she's more powerful than cytorrak? She absorbed all of Spectre's power effortlessly. I can only assume taking Juggernaut's would be just as easy.

Q99
Likewise she can do Fate (powered by Nabu) and Alan Scott (powered by Starheart).

So yea, she can do this.

Prep-Man
You don't want to put a mystical/magical facing off against Black Alice. That's suicide.

Omega visors
is the OP being serious? she rape stomps all the juggernaut versions including cyttorak

StyleTime
Black Alice wins.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You don't want to put a mystical/magical facing off against Black Alice. That's suicide. Pretty much this ^ and I do recall her being able to retain some of the powers she previously possessed without being near them anymore?

She one my favorites and anyone know, if she made an appearances in the 52 reboot yet?

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
Pretty much this ^ and I do recall her being able to retain some of the powers she previously possessed without being near them anymore?

She doesn't retain powers. However, she can try and snag a specific powerset whether or not someone's close. It's probably a bit trickier than when they're there (since early on who she grabbed was fairly random), but proximity isn't a major weakness to grabbing someone.

She one my favorites and anyone know, if she made an appearances in the 52 reboot yet?

She has not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.