Forerunner vs Val Armorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Prep-Man
Which Val?

cdtm
Lets make it threeboot Val.

And if Val loses, he ends up like Golden Eagle did, but he doesn't know about that stipulation.

Prep-Man
I would say Forerunner. She was fast and skilled enough to be a team buster to some of the alternate JLA.

cdtm
Including a magic using Superman, no less.

But power levels of characters from different universes vary wildly, so it's hard to tell how impressive that really is.

The way she punked Monarch was her most impressive feat, imo. Even at pre Arena levels, that still made him powerful enough to just ignore attacks from an army of alt universe characters, yet she still knocked him around.

Prep-Man
Even so, Val hasn't done anyhing like that. He did punk Ultraboy and used super speed to dodge him, but not the same thing as going up agaisnt teams with powers.

Zero Hour Val can probably hang with Forerunner.

Omega Vision
PC Val is the only one who could beat Forerunner. She had Herald level physical stats and was on top of that pretty skilled.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
PC Val is the only one who could beat Forerunner. She had Herald level physical stats and was on top of that pretty skilled.

Zero Hour Val danced around a bloodlusted Mon El, and tossed him into another solar system, so I think he'd have fair odds.

And the Val from Lightning Saga broke the legs and beat up a character that gave Superman trouble. Even Threeboot did pretty well against Ultra Boy, dodging his super speed and schooling him, which is a more solid speed feat than any of Forerunners given we have no idea how fast the alt JLA members really were..

Look at the vast difference between Superboy Prime, Kingdom Come Superman, All Star Superman, and pre reboot mainstream Superman, and you'll see why we can't simply assume the Superman she fought was equal to Ultra Boy or Mon El.

I think it's a good fight, with Forerunner having the better striking feats against Monarch, but Threeboot Val's more concrete feats, rare though they are, giving him fair odds.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Zero Hour Val danced around a bloodlusted Mon El, and tossed him into another solar system, so I think he'd have fair odds.

And the Val from Lightning Saga broke the legs and beat up a character that gave Superman trouble. Even Threeboot did pretty well against Ultra Boy, dodging his super speed and schooling him, which is a more solid speed feat than any of Forerunners given we have no idea how fast the alt JLA members really were..

Look at the vast difference between Superboy Prime, Kingdom Come Superman, All Star Superman, and pre reboot mainstream Superman, and you'll see why we can't simply assume the Superman she fought was equal to Ultra Boy or Mon El.

I think it's a good fight, with Forerunner having the better striking feats against Monarch, but Threeboot Val's more concrete feats, rare though they are, giving him fair odds.

That was Equus.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That was Equus.

Yes.

He was capable of cutting through Supermans skin, plus had decent regen and good durability. And Val tore him up.

The thing that gives threeboot Val fair odds, is Forerunner really has no comparable speed feats. Most of the stuff she displayed wasn't beyond, say, Daredevil or Nightwing, while Val was dealing with high end speed attacks in his duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.