Wolverine vs World War Hulk with a twist..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Wolverines claws are coated with the Muramasa Blade, and he's immune to the effects himself when he pops them out..

Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Same exact thing that happened in war world hulk

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

srankmissingnin

Assuming Wolverine lands the same hits he landed in that original mini only with Muramasa claws, Hulk would have died.

Gecko4lif
Given the size of hulk and his organs I sincerely doubt it

He might have bled out eventually but that is pretty preventable

srankmissingnin
Given the size of hulk and his organs I sincerely doubt it

He might have bled out eventually but that is pretty preventable

He would have bleed out in under a minute. Wolverine was shredding Hulks arms before that fight ended.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He would have bleed out in under a minute. Wolverine was shredding Hulks arms before that fight ended.
People lose entire limbs and dont bleed out

Not right away at least

srankmissingnin
People lose entire limbs and dont bleed out

Not right away at least

People who get medical attention.

Gecko4lif
People who get medical attention.
which hulk cant get?

Not like wolverine is gonna stop him, his brain being soup and all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Still Hulk.

srankmissingnin
which hulk cant get?

Not like wolverine is gonna stop him, his brain being soup and all.

Not unless Wolverine decides to put in some sutures to stem the blood flow in the middle of the fight...

Half a dozen groups of three, six to twelve inch deep incisions across his forearms. Hulk would have passed out in under a minute, and would have died of blood loss in five to ten minutes unless someone stepped in aid him.

Take a straight razor, cut into your forearm as deep as you can a dozen times in groups of three then email how it turns out for you.

Gecko4lif
Not unless Wolverine decides to put in some sutures to stem the blood flow in the middle of the fight...

Half a dozen groups of three, six to twelve inch deep incisions across his forearms. Hulk would have passed out in under a minute, and would have died of blood loss in five to ten minutes unless someone stepped in aid him.

Take a straight razor, cut into your forearm as deep as you can a dozen times in groups of three then email how it turns out for you.
Hulk could just squeeze his arm. Its not hard.

srankmissingnin

laughing

The damage was far to sever and spread out for that to be more then minimally effective, and I don't think Wolverine is going to sit down while Hulk elevates his arm over his head and tries to keep pressure on the wounds.

Gecko4lif
laughing

The damage was far to sever and spread out for that to be more then minimally effective, and I don't think Wolverine is going to sit down while Hulk elevates his arm over his head and tries to keep pressure on the wounds.
No. It takes literally second to incapacitate wolverine. Literally.

Hulk has all the time in the world.

srankmissingnin
No. It takes literally second to incapacitate wolverine. Literally.

Hulk has all the time in the world.

It took more then a couple of seconds. Hulk was unloading on Wolverine while he was reciting his monologue about punch drunk boxers and Wolverine was still swinging the entire time. And that was Hulk not losing pints of blood a second, on the verge of shock, fallowed up lack of consciousness, then death.

Gecko4lif
It took more then a couple of seconds. Hulk was unloading on Wolverine while he was reciting his monologue about punch drunk boxers and Wolverine was still swinging the entire time. And that was Hulk not losing pints of blood a second, on the verge of shock, fallowed up lack of consciousness, then death.
He hit wolverine what 4 times?

Even accounting for him taking it easy and monologing between punches it is still only seconds

Unless hulk is borderline retarded and it takes minutes for him to say a few words

Omega visors
i just find it funny how people will never admit wolverine can take on hulk no matter what the circomstances are, as for the topic wolverine takes it

cdtm

I'm no Wolverine fan, but he could do as Daken did against Skaar, and incapacitate his hands. Stab right through them.

Than it's a matter of playing Mohammad Ali to Hulks George Foreman.

If he's hit, it's over, but it helps that almost everything on Hulk is a target.. His arms, his theighs, his neck. Just don't get hit and keep sticking him.

srankmissingnin
He hit wolverine what 4 times?

Even accounting for him taking it easy and monologing between punches it is still only seconds

Unless hulk is borderline retarded and it takes minutes for him to say a few words

That vignette of Wolverine fighting the Hulk was 35-40 seconds of conversation while the two of them wailed at each other. We saw snap shots of the exchange, Hulk landed around seven punches on Wolverine on the panels we did see, and almost assuredly that again in between the panels. With Muramasa claws, Hulk would have been blind during the exchange, and after Wolverine cut into his forearm initially, Hulk would have no choice but to drop Wolverine since he would have been unable to hold him with his radial artery and the tendons severed. Hulk would have died. It's not even a matter of debate. He would have gone into shock, then passed out in under a minute.

Gecko4lif
That vignette of Wolverine fighting the Hulk was 35-40 seconds of conversation while the two of them wailed at each other. We saw snap shots of the exchange, Hulk landed around seven punches on Wolverine on the panels we did see, and almost assuredly that again in between the panels.
Literally all of that is supposition.

Prove your assertions.

srankmissingnin
Literally all of that is supposition.

Prove your assertions.

Literally none of what I said that is supposition.

We saw Hulk punch Wolverine seven times in the panels.

Comics panels are vignettes or montages, capturing snap shots of moments from a larger event.

From the moment Hulk grabbed Wolverine, the conversation took me 34 seconds to read, speaking at a normal rate.

Unless Hulk only throws one punch ever five second, something his happening in between the panels, which we already know is happening... because it's a comic... and that is always the case

The Sorrow
Hulk

Gecko4lif
We saw Hulk punch Wolverine seven times in the panels.

Indeed.

Thats strange. You read quite slow. Not to mention you generally speak faster when fighting. except when your out of breathe then of course you speak slower.

Which your basing off of you reading slow

srankmissingnin
Indeed.

Thats strange. You read quite slow. Not to mention you generally speak faster when fighting. except when your out of breathe then of course you speak slower.

Which your basing off of you reading slow

Reading it would only take a few seconds, but I didn't read it, I spoke it, out loud and timed it the time it took, because that is what we are talking about. 34 seconds with a normal cadence, not trying to speed up nor slow down the conversation for my own means. I could easily slow that shit down to a minute without it sounding unnatural if I wanted to.

StyleTime
The Muramasa claws nullify one of Hulk's main attributes against Wolverine.

I'd give Wolverine the edge.

rotiart
That vignette of Wolverine fighting the Hulk was 35-40 seconds of conversation while the two of them wailed at each other. We saw snap shots of the exchange, Hulk landed around seven punches on Wolverine on the panels we did see, and almost assuredly that again in between the panels. With Muramasa claws, Hulk would have been blind during the exchange, and after Wolverine cut into his forearm initially, Hulk would have no choice but to drop Wolverine since he would have been unable to hold him with his radial artery and the tendons severed. Hulk would have died. It's not even a matter of debate. He would have gone into shock, then passed out in under a minute.

In between panels... Then I declare any feat of wolverine... Off panel cyclops came in and defeated all wolverines enemies for him. And when it pans back wolverine stands there the victor...

Your argument is stupid. If it didn't happen on panel it didn't happen period.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by rotiart
In between panels... Then I declare any feat of wolverine... Off panel cyclops came in and defeated all wolverines enemies for him. And when it pans back wolverine stands there the victor...

Your argument is stupid. If it didn't happen on panel it didn't happen period.

How many visual communication and sequential arts classes have you taken? I have a BA in Fine Arts and in two years I will have one in Illustration. Do you really want to get into an argument about the essential qualities of comic art with someone who has been formally educated in it from two of the finest art Universities in North America? Sequential story telling is in essence a montage, you saw a snap shot of Wolverine and Hulk punching each other. You know what happened in between those panels of them punching each other? They punched each other. You don't need a formal education to figure that out, you just need to not be an idiot. cool

lft4ded
While the Muramasa claws may nullify Hulk's ability to heal wounds, his HF is as massive as his body. Considering his extradimensional source of power is it possible his HF, reading those injured parts of his body as 'gone', wouldn't just grow new tissue over the unhealable wounds?

After what Vector or, The End (IIRC) Hulk went through, and I know his HF kept him alive, but he's lost massive amounts of his physique before without dying.

Aside from the eye or a neck shot, unless the Muramasa blades make Wolverine claws sharper, how deep can he cut at any point in time? He may not sever everything in Hulks arm.

If Hulk really was holding back then and not now a thunderclap and that big sword on his back could be trouble for Wolverine.

I'd vote Hulk on this.

DickBlazer
Thunder clap. Then stomp on wolvies skull till mush

psycho gundam
Assuming Wolverine lands the same hits he landed in that original mini only with Muramasa claws, Hulk would have died. elixir tried that

rotiart
How many visual communication and sequential arts classes have you taken? I have a BA in Fine Arts and in two years I will have one in Illustration. Do you really want to get into an argument about the essential qualities of comic art with someone who has been formally educated in it from two of the finest art Universities in North America? Sequential story telling is in essence a montage, you saw a snap shot of Wolverine and Hulk punching each other. You know what happened in between those panels of them punching each other? They punched each other. You don't need a formal education to figure that out, you just need to not be an idiot. cool

I really couldn't care what you think when you arent the writer. You act like the final word when you aren't even the first. You assume things that you can't prove. If anyone's actin like an idiot.... I'd look to the guy thyself making things up to suit his argument rather than going by what he sees.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
elixir tried that

Elixir temporary over loaded Hulk's healing factor by super charging it. That isn't what the Muramasa does.

psycho gundam
the end result was the same.

the brain scrambling from repeated punches happens again.

srankmissingnin
I really couldn't care what you think when you arent the writer. You ac like the final word when you aren't even the first.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine and Hulk were punching and slashing each other, the panels shown are frozen points in time that represent fractions of a second of an exchange that lasted upwards of 40 seconds. What do you think was happening in between the panels, nothing? What happened is they were fighting. It's not really up for debate. You want to know what Rockey was doing in the rest of the months not shown in the two minute training montage? He was training. The world must be a scary and confusing place for someone like you. So sad.

srankmissingnin
the end result was the same.

the brain scrambling from repeated punches happens again.

Yeah, no.

Elixir briefly overloaded Hulk's healing factor, and then his healing factor started up again. The Muramasa blade creates wounds that don't heal, not wounds that don't heal for a few seconds, then the Hulk's healing factor will adept and heal. Not even remotely similar.

lft4ded
Hmmm, the Muramasa blade may not work on Hulk for long. If he can fight transmutation, where I'm assuming Wolverine and Sabertooth can't, then the Muramasa blade may only slow him down.

A wound that won't heal may as well be a dead/unhealthy area to Hulk that his body heals around.

Now I'm definitely leaning towards Hulk.

rotiart
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine and Hulk were punching and slashing each other, the panels shown are frozen points in time that represent fractions of a second of an exchange that lasted upwards of 40 seconds. What do you think was happening in between the panels, nothing? What happened is they were fighting. It's not really up for debate. You want to know what Rockey was doing in the rest of the months not shown in the two minute training montage? He was training. The world must be a scary and confusing place for someone like you. So sad.

Really? Says the guy that acts like having a bachelors degree makes you a resource on the subject? Lol. If anything I laugh at your feeble arguments. And all you have is a bachelors in writing? Wow. I'm supposed to be impressed? Lol. I doubt your level of education matches mine, although our fields are different. But that has nothing to do with the subject matter Which is simply, you cannot PROVE your argument. All that you are doing is to assume. And when you assume.... You are making an ass out of u an me. Lol. While thi may be all seriousness to you child. This is all fun to me. Btw. Since you want to throw around education belts. Masters and CPA. I'm an auditor what do you do. Lol.

psycho gundam
the murasama blade working on hulk just as well as it works on wolverine/sabretooth is already an uncertainty

srankmissingnin
Really? Says the guy that acts like having a bachelors degree makes you a resource on the subject? Lol. If anything I laugh at your feeble arguments. And all you have is a bachelors in writing? Wow. I'm supposed to be impressed? Lol. I doubt your level of education matches mine, although our fields are different. But that has nothing to do with the subject matter Which is simply, you cannot PROVE your argument. All that you are doing is to assume. And when you assume.... You are making an ass out of u an me. Lol. While thi may be all seriousness to you child. This is all fun to me. Btw. Since you want to throw around education belts. Masters and CPA. I'm an auditor what do you do. Lol.

What? I don't think you read my posts, I'm not a writer, I'm an artist. I study visual communication and sequential story telling. To put it bluntly, I study comic book art. When you are reading a comic, you are seeing a handful of panels that represent a larger event, and in between those panels either absolutely nothing is happening or more of the same is happening, because if it was something different there would be a panel for that. That isn't my opinion of sequential art, that is the very definition and purpose of sequential art.

I do what all artists do, I draw naked ladies and Batman, and make almost no money doing it. embarrasment

srankmissingnin
the murasama blade working on hulk just as well as it works on wolverine/sabretooth is already an uncertainty

I might be... if you didn't know Daken already trashed Skaar with the Muramasa claws.

TheHulk
Hulk still smashes!

psycho gundam
I might be... if you didn't know Daken already trashed Skaar with the Muramasa claws. good point, but that's skaar though.

technically, skaar is still a toddler

lft4ded
Originally posted by Badabing
durhulk Battlehammer or Jinzin may know. Logan said it would cancel Skaar's HF long enough for him to die from the injuries.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We saw Logan with an open wound for three issues, IIRC. Don't know how long it was, I'd have to re-read it. It was supposed to be permanent, Logan thought there would be a scar on his chest. Well, we don't see that scar, so it cannot last forever.

Skaar is no Hulk however when it comes to healing. And especially no WWH. Aside from blinding Hulk for a moment I don't think Wolverine is going to be able to take him down. I'd still give Hulk the vast majority.

srankmissingnin
good point, but that's skaar though.

technically, skaar is still a toddler

If the Muramasa blade hadn't been used effectively on Skaar, you might have been able to argue that Hulk's healing factor is innately different then Wolverine's and that a device designed to work on Logan wouldn't necessarily work on the Hulk as well, and well it would have been reaching, you would have been correct on a technicality. But we've seen it work on Skaar, and while Hulk may heal faster than Skaar, their healing factors are fundamentally the same ability cut from the same stock. The Muramasa blade is a magic dues ex machina device that negates healing factors. That's what it does. The surface area of anyone it creates multiples the victim's healing factor by zero.

The blade worked on Skaar. It worked on Wolverine. It will work on the Hulk.

JakeTheBank

Still correct. thumb up

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Still correct. thumb up

So Hulk gets blinded, and cut to shit dozens times, with wounds he is unable to heal ... but somehow wins because why? I know you don't like to give Wolverine any sort of acknowledgment, but get real bro.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

JakeTheBank
So Hulk gets blinded, and cut to shit dozens times, with wounds he is unable to heal ... but somehow wins because why? I know you don't like to give Wolverine any sort of acknowledgment, but get real bro.

I think it's a mistake to assume the blades would effect Hulk as much as someone like Logan or Sabes or even Skaar. Even without healing the wounds, Hulk's damage soak is absurd, especially at his WWH levels.

Logan would damage Hulk and Hulk would feel the pain longer than normal. That's not enough to justify Wolverine clearly beating him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think it's a mistake to assume the blades would effect Hulk as much as someone like Logan or Sabes or even Skaar. Even without healing the wounds, Hulk's damage soak is absurd, especially at his WWH levels.

Logan would damage Hulk and Hulk would feel the pain longer than normal. That's not enough to justify Wolverine clearly beating him.

Assuming the blades would be effective against the Hulk is at least corroborated by something (and by something, I mean every single on panel piece of evidence that could possibly be used to support it... does). Giving Hulk the benefit of the doubt and assuming Hulk is going to be the great green hope, the one character who is able to resist the Muramasa blades even though they have been 100% effective on every character they have encountered, including ones with greater healing factors then him, is absurd. I understand it is upsetting to admit that there is a scenario were Wolverine rage stomps the Hulk, but just be content with the fact that in any typical scenario Wolverine gets owned every single time, and admit what you know to be true. Wolverine wins this fight.

Not sure how damage soak helps him. Normally when Hulk is in a fight and his radial artery is severed and his brachialis muscle is cut, he heals, and he heals instantly. In this situation he has a useless arm that his gushing out gallons of blood, and there is nothing he can do to stop.

cdtm
Didn't wounds on Deadpool last? And his healing factor is up there, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.