Reboot Ninja Turtles vs New 52 Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
The DC Universe isn't the only comic that reset it's continuity recently. The Turtles are starting again over at IDW with Eastman penning the book. They looked pretty impressive in the first issue, but Ralph had some trouble with Casey's dad in issue 2 ( although it is possible Ralph took the beating just to show he could based on how he has been portrayed in the past).

New York City at night, New 52 Batman vs the Four Turtles with Splinter ready to jump in if Batman is too much. Based only on what we have seen from the respective reboots (nothing prior to the reboot for Batman or the Turtles) is Bruce enough to handle all four turtles? If yes can he handle the turtles with Splinter as back up?

SquallX
Well the thing is, Batman wasn't really rebooted. All his stories are still in continuity, so are his feats.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SquallX
Well the thing is, Batman wasn't really rebooted. All his stories are still in continuity, so are his feats. So his appearances in the multiple Crisis' are still intact?

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
So his appearances in the multiple Crisis' are still intact?

Well the crises as a whole have been erased

SquallX
I forgot about the crisis been rebooted.

That means Darkseid is back, yay. cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by jalek moye
Well the crises as a whole have been erased

They mentioned the crisises still intact.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The DC Universe isn't the only comic that reset it's continuity recently. The Turtles are starting again over at IDW with Eastman penning the book. They looked pretty impressive in the first issue, but Ralph had some trouble with Casey's dad in issue 2 ( although it is possible Ralph took the beating just to show he could based on how he has been portrayed in the past).

New York City at night, New 52 Batman vs the Four Turtles with Splinter ready to jump in if Batman is too much. Based only on what we have seen from the respective reboots (nothing prior to the reboot for Batman or the Turtles) is Bruce enough to handle all four turtles? If yes can he handle the turtles with Splinter as back up?

What did the Ninja Turtles do?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
They mentioned the crisises still intact.

No they didn't. cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No they didn't. cool

Go over to the DCU thread. I could have sworn I read that FC happened. At the start of the whole thing.

Prep-Man
What did the Ninja Turtles do?

Bentley
Current turtles haven't done sh_t tbh.

jalek moye
They mentioned the crisises still intact. from what I heard the editorial decision came after those issues came out

Prep-Man
Originally posted by jalek moye
from what I heard the editorial decision came after those issues came out

Well, Manapual said Barry still died in COIE and in Hawk and Dove #1, Dove mentioned that Don still died in the worst crises the world has ever seen.

jalek moye
I guess we'll see for sure as more come out if they change that or not.

Prep-Man
Actually out of all the Crises, FC i think will be the only one in continuity. Mainly because the New Gods are still on Earth 51. They would not have been there if it weren't for FC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.