Puck vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Stict hand to hand.

Fight in Rome.

Dum Dum Dugan
Puck the large majority if not every time.

Prep-Man
DS.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DS.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Puck the large majority if not every time.

SamZED
Kick him in the BALLS!

juggernaut74
Puck didn't look to good against Taskmaster in that preview.

iceman24567
Slade

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Puck didn't look to good against Taskmaster in that preview.

Eh? I saw the pages you are refering to and clearly the fight wasnt done nor was Puck seriously hurt.

On-Topic: Slade wins, as I believe current Puck is back to his classic levels.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Eh? I saw the pages you are refering to and clearly the fight wasnt done nor was Puck seriously hurt.

On-Topic: Slade wins, as I believe current Puck is back to his classic levels. I never said Puck was done just that Taskmaster looked better in that encounter is all.

-K-M-
I never said Puck was done just that Taskmaster looked better in that encounter is all.

You said Puck "didn't look to good", but considering he dodged an original sword sneak attack from Taskmaster and TM's hit didnt even seriously hurt him I would say that comment is very premature.

juggernaut74
Tasky still looked better, and I doubt he was out to hurt Puck either.

-K-M-
Tasky still looked better, and I doubt he was out to hurt Puck either.

He originally tried to hack Puck with a sword when he walked through the door. confused

juggernaut74
What is a sword gonna do to Puck?

-K-M-
What is a sword gonna do to Puck?

Kill him, he's back at his classic levels apparently and shows TM was "out to hurt Puck"

juggernaut74
So you're saying Tasky was out to hurt Puck?

-K-M-
So you're saying Tasky was out to hurt Puck?

Sword attack and the kick is evidence he was.

juggernaut74
Without the text it's hard to tell, for all we know Puck could have been messing around with him and vice versa.

-K-M-
Exactly, so why you assumed DS wasn't taking it serious and Puck was, is as I said earlier was..premature.

Bentley
KM is such an Alpha Flight hater.

juggernaut74
Exactly, so why you assumed DS wasn't taking it serious and Puck was, is as I said earlier was..premature. Well according to the solicitation he's going to train them so it makes sense.

-K-M-
It supports more Puck not taking it serious then anything, if he is going to Taskmaster to get Alpha Flight trained then why would he be out to hurt him?

Dum Dum Dugan
what level is classic puck at again? If were talking prior to his death, im pretty sure he put a beating on DS. DS not more skilled, not fast, nore more agile and he be at a large strenght and durbaility disavantage.

-K-M-
Classic Puck is just peak human and no longer has superhuman abilities.

Dum Dum Dugan
Classic Puck is just peak human and no longer has superhuman abilities.
was it confirmed he no longer has powers?

-K-M-
Not yet, but thats the rumor.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not yet, but thats the rumor.
k, well since it yet to be confirmed, we should go with his last current form. Which should beat DS handily.

SamZED
When did the Taskmaster fight happen?

-K-M-
Hasn't happened yet, the issue won't be out till next week.

-K-M-
In case no one read the issue, Puck won the fight and pretty easily with just one move after the taskmaster kick that was discussed earlier. Also revealed Taskmaster could copy Puck's moves, but couldn't do much about it. He even called Puck a "magnificant bastard"

Also that kick TM did on Puck was actually Puck's move he copied earlier. So in short....Puck's the man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.