The Thor Godblast test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not talking about the one used against exitar, because that took a plot device to even make that possible. What happens to the following people when they are hit by the Godblast. They know it's coming and can brace for it.

1. Superman
2. Prime
3. Quasar (with shield up)
4. Darkseid
5. Thanos
6. Thanos with shield used against Galactus
7. Odin
8. Zeus
9. Galactus (might Thor version)
10. Tiamut

Colossus-Big C
6 on up lives

janus77
1. Superman - dying
2. Prime - injured
3. Quasar (with shield up) - badly injured
4. Darkseid - injured
5. Thanos - hurt
6. Thanos with shield used against Galactus - doesn't notice it
7. Odin - hurt
8. Zeus - hurt
9. Galactus (might Thor version) - has the dumb smacked out of him, finds his dignity again!
10. Tiamut - doesn't notice it

gogogadgetgo
Thor aims his godblast up their asses and the result is that they now all fart without a sound

janus77
Galactus' fart >>>>> Godblast anyway.

Cogito
Prime survived a universe-busting blast. You think he might be killed or even seriously hurt by Thor?

They all live. Some are hurt more than others.

DickBlazer
They all live and should

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Cogito
Prime survived a universe-busting blast. You think he might be killed or even seriously hurt by Thor?

They all live. Some are hurt more than others.
ane before that a galaxy destroying exsplosion with litterally no damage

Mindship
Originally posted by janus77
9. Galactus (might Thor version) - has the dumb smacked out of him, finds his dignity again! Word.

golem370
So the Godblast on Exitar was with the belt of strength wrapped around? Which should have given Thor 10 times more strength.

Silent Master

zopzop
The Belt of Strength didn't add anything to the power of the Godblast, it was just to reinforce Mjolnir.

the Darkone
Originally posted by golem370
So the Godblast on Exitar was with the belt of strength wrapped around? Which should have given Thor 10 times more strength.

Belt of strength add the durability to the Hammer that's it, plus the belt of strength only doubles Thor's strength, it's Warrior Madness that adds 10x strength!

ozz81
the maximum damage thors god blast can do is rip the fabric of the universe, thor can also slay immortals with his Godblast.He should be able to slay all 10. Rune king thor can probably do even more damage. But thors only used the God blast 5 times as we all know..

Slaanesh
all survive but some will be badly injured..

Rage.Of.Olympus
1 to 5 are all dead. Thanos' shields should handle a Juggernaut level God Blast fine, but the higher up you go the less chance he has. I'm betting on the God Blast if it's the same one as used in the Thor Corps, or the one against Galactus etc.

I don't see Zeus surviving a higher end God Blast unless he can shield himself. He'll have a gaping hole in his chest if Zelia is any indication. Odin will be seriously hurting depending on the intensity.

Galactus ranges from being hurt to dead depending on his state before hand. A God Blast of sufficient power should tear right through Celestial armor like butter but physical damage is inconsequential to Celestials. At least on a good day.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1 to 5 are all dead. Thanos' shields should handle a Juggernaut level God Blast fine, but the higher up you go the less chance he has. I'm betting on the God Blast if it's the same one as used in the Thor Corps, or the one against Galactus etc.

I don't see Zeus surviving a higher end God Blast unless he can shield himself. He'll have a gaping hole in his chest if Zelia is any indication. Odin will be seriously hurting depending on the intensity.

Galactus ranges from being hurt to dead depending on his state before hand. A God Blast of sufficient power should tear right through Celestial armor like butter but physical damage is inconsequential to Celestials. At least on a good day.

Are you feeling okay big buddy? The shields he used against Galactus could take any blast dealt by Thor. Thor's higher up Godblast, like you state, could pierce his shields (maybe).. but he certainly isn't killed by it when the shield has taken the brunt of the force.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you feeling okay big buddy? The shields he used against Galactus could take any blast dealt by Thor. Thor's higher up Godblast, like you state, could pierce his shields (maybe).. but he certainly isn't killed by it when the shield has taken the brunt of the force.

I'm good, thanks for asking old chum.

I disagree. Fair enough. I'm not sure if he'll survive if it's similar to the one in Thor Corps where he provided at least 1/4th (I'd wager he was mostly responsible, at least based on the vibe) of the power necessary to temporarily prevent the infinite Universes of the Multiverses from collapsing on each other.

KuRuPT Thanosi
We see things a little different but we're pretty much in agreement. One thing though.. to me the 1/4 the galaxy thing was pretty much hyperbole and I'm sure you can see that. If thor had to use a plot device just to deliver a blast to Exitar and IT STILL BROKE... Surely, if Thor had actually delivered that kinda power.. it would've broke or at least needed added durability.. none of which happened. to me, it has to at least be somewhat hyperbolic and I'm not sure how it can be viewed differently

Stoic
I'm curious. Did Perrikus remain nearly unaffected by the Godblast, or was it some other sort of blast that Thor hit him with? The reason that I ask is because if Perrikus could remain standing and be nearly unaffected by the power of the blast, I would say that all of these guys would remain alive.

zopzop
We see things a little different but we're pretty much in agreement. One thing though.. to me the 1/4 the galaxy thingMULTIVERSE .....

They held up COUNTLESS dimensions with their Godblast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
We see things a little different but we're pretty much in agreement. One thing though.. to me the 1/4 the galaxy thing was pretty much hyperbole and I'm sure you can see that. If thor had to use a plot device just to deliver a blast to Exitar and IT STILL BROKE... Surely, if Thor had actually delivered that kinda power.. it would've broke or at least needed added durability.. none of which happened. to me, it has to at least be somewhat hyperbolic and I'm not sure how it can be viewed differently

That's fine.

It wasn't just random hyperbole as it was a major point of the plot. We saw Eternity crying out in mortal pain, various realities being altered and dimensions collapsing etc. I'll freely admit though that it was an extremely high end showing. Thor's biggest feat in terms of scale, followed by him containing a blast that would have nullified 1/4th of the Universe.

I can debate how it fits into continuity as a whole but I don't think there's any point.

Either way, Thor's just that powerful. durthor

Omega visors
the order of the list is very messed up, you can clearly see that the OP is too biased towards marvel, superman should be above quasar as far as damage soak and prime is should be above darkseid and thanos even with shields up and i would even say his damage soak is better than odin and zeus

as for this thread everybody survive the godblast superman quasar darkseid and thanos are lightly injured , thanos with shields up and above are laughing at it specially prime

JakeTheBank
Superman is ranked where he is likely due to his weakness to magic. And considering the Godblast is made up of Thor's life force and godly energy...

Omega visors
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman is ranked where he is likely due to his weakness to magic. And considering the Godblast is made up of Thor's life force and godly energy...

yeah i didnt see that my bad, still all the prime thing is valid he should be way higher than this

SquallX
All i know is that Prime takes the blast, smirks and ask for more.

Omega visors
this is the most biased thing ever to even suggest prime wont be able to take that blast, during all his fights he was proven to be imune to magic and even laughed off a skyfather magic attack (mordu)

Igniz
Originally posted by Omega visors
this is the most biased thing ever to even suggest prime wont be able to take that blast, during all his fights he was proven to be imune to magic and even laughed off a skyfather magic attack (mordu)

The thing I don't get is this.Prime was stated to come from the Prime Reality right?The real world if I'm not mistaken?And I heard that the explanation into why he isn't affected by Kryptonite and Magic is because its fictional in his/our world.Here's my question, how do we know that will also apply in the Marvel Universe?Was there a Superpowered being from our "reality" that came into Earth 616 and did battle with magical beings and was unaffected by magic?And not to be bias, cause I don't have proof that Thor can affect a being from our reality or the real world since I don't remember a Superpowered being coming to Earth 616.After all, Marvel and DC are 2 different Multiverses.As for this thread.

1. Superman-dies
2. Prime-?
3. Quasar (with shield up)-dies
4. Darkseid-injured or hurt
5. Thanos-hurt
6. Thanos with shield used against Galactus-injured
7. Odin-injured
8. Zeus-injured
9. Galactus (might Thor version)-runs away
10. Tiamut-regenerates after being damaged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.