Team Odin vs Team Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
1. Odin
2. Tyrant
3. Darkseid
4. Zuras
5. Millenius
6. Trigon
7. Dormammu

VS

1. Zeus
2. Thanos
3. King Thor
4. Perrikus
5. Seth
6. Stranger
7. Surtur

Which team takes it?

Bentley
Thanos is the weak link.

zopzop
Close match but is this "DP" Tyrant or "FP" Tyrant (not that it makes a difference but I just don't feel like getting into an argument with other posters over the specifics right now)?

Also if it's "only" DP Tyrant, depending if I'm right on how his powers work (and I got scans in my favor), it could be a ridicustomp in favor of Team 1.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos is the weak link.

I'd say Stranger is the weakest link (going by his fights) by FAR.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
I'd say Stranger is the weakest link (going by his fights) by FAR.

Nah, he's done some high end stuff too.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, he's done some high end stuff too.

Like? Thanos has had some badass fights. Stranger has had problems with Pluto........

Bentley
Didn't he created Alter-Ego for instance? I recall that during the Starblast saga he empowered a bunch of herald levelers to make them more powerful, but admittedly my memory sucks at times messed

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Close match but is this "DP" Tyrant or "FP" Tyrant (not that it makes a difference but I just don't feel like getting into an argument with other posters over the specifics right now)?

Also if it's "only" DP Tyrant, depending if I'm right on how his powers work (and I got scans in my favor), it could be a ridicustomp in favor of Team 1.

DP Tyrant, I think that full powered Tyrant would be on a higher level than than anyone here. Just my opinion though.

Stoic
You guys do realize that Perrikus, Seth, and Surtur are really powerful right?

Bentley
Dormmanu has some high level stuff under his belt too.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Stoic
1. Odin
2. Tyrant
3. Darkseid
4. Zuras
5. Millenius
6. Trigon
7. Dormammu

VS

1. Zeus
2. Thanos
3. King Thor
4. Perrikus
5. Seth
6. Stranger
7. Surtur

Which team takes it?

Team one just about every time. The Marvel characters on team one have the power to challenge abstracts (save Millenius).

CosmicComet
Dormammu is imo, the best guy on either team.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sundipped
Team one just about every time. The Marvel characters on team one have the power to challenge abstracts (save Millenius).

It took Odin and Asgard to throw Millenius out btw. Is Seth chopped meat? What about Surtur, and Perrikus? You may be underestimating team 2.

JakeTheBank
The All-Father leads his team to victory.

bbrem123
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Dormammu is imo, the best guy on either team.
i agree with this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.