Moon Knight Vs Dove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

vansonbee
Moon Knight

Prep-Man
How?

Stoic
Dove takes this, I can't see Moon Knight even being able to land a solid hit if Dove is on her game... this is the female version right? Well even if it were the male version I would still say Dove.

zopzop
What's the difference between the male and female verions, if I may ask? These two (Hawk and Dove) are starting to intrigue me.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
What's the difference between the male and female verions, if I may ask? These two (Hawk and Dove) are starting to intrigue me.

Not much, they are all Avatars. I've always liked Hawk and Dove myself, but they never seem to be properly represented. Too bad Marvel didn't create them... No offense intended.

zopzop
I tried looking up their powers but it's vague, all I get is that they are minor Lords of Order and Chaos. Moon Knight is an elite street with exotic weapons (like Vibranium stuff), can Dove take that on and win?

Prep-Man
Last issue, Dove helped stabilize a plane. She can sense her opponents movements, healing, and can fly. She also has a degree of super speed and strength. She's also uber powerful in her realm. Kinda like Mephisto is to his.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.