If Thor didnt...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If Thor didn't BFR Worthy Hulk, what do you think would have happened? How would it have ended?

vansonbee
Thor would of tore Hulk (Nul) head off and taken more serious damage.

Lord Feron
In comic books Thor would let off some crazy ass thunder bolt and he would Pass out due to exhaustion. Hulk would have been Koed as well or maybe get summoned back to the serpant when kurth was getting his shit kicked in by Colassnaught.

janus77
Thor would have died.
Hulk would probably have broken free of The Serpent's enchantments and felt guilt for Thor's passing.

Gecko4lif
Nul would have died and thor would have felt warrior's remorse

cdtm
Thor would have beaten him down, eventually.

Funny how against Savage Hulk, Iron Man and Namor get to knock him out, but Thor who's way above can't even score one..?

The Sorrow
It would have ended exactly the same, only difference being when Thor collapsed, it would have been at Hulks feet.

JakeTheBank
Thor would have had to resort to something like a Godblast or planetary scale storm to beat him.

Mindset
Thor would have used GB and Hulk would have punched it right back into his face, wiping Thor from existence.

the Darkone
Thor would have unleashed wither the Anti-Force blast or the Godblast either of these twon would have F**k Nuul up or kill him, causing Nuul to revert back to regular hulk.

vansonbee
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor would have unleashed wither the Anti-Force blast or the Godblast either of these twon would have F**k Nuul up or kill him, causing Nuul to revert back to regular hulk. Isn't that a bad thing for Thor?

Mindset
You tell me.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/9/customsig_83719_UD.gif

ozz81
Thor will probably use his thermoblast, thunder, or as mentioned above: use his God blast and either slay hulk or knock him out or revert him back to banner..
Or he may use warriors madness even though it hasnt been used by him recently...

ozz81
or maybe even teleport him to another dimenion with his hammer like he did with jugs..and hence overpowering him

Slaanesh
i believe Hulk is more powerful than Thor..Thor was KO just from BFRing the Hulk..if he had continued to fight..he won't have survive..

bbrem123
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i believe Hulk is more powerful than Thor..Thor was KO just from BFRing the Hulk..if he had continued to fight..he won't have survive..

this^

ozz81
Yeha but also it said that thor wasnt at his best he was weakened as well that day, he was chained by odin and was thrown back to earth ...But really if hulk was more powerfull he wouldve stopped thor from knocking him of the planet...

cdtm
Thor could always just tear his heart out like he did in The Reigning, or something..

At base levels, he's molded uru into another hammer with his bare hands, and Hulks piercing damage sucks compared to his regen..

Slaanesh
Originally posted by ozz81
Yeha but also it said that thor wasnt at his best he was weakened as well that day, he was chained by odin and was thrown back to earth ...But really if hulk was more powerfull he wouldve stopped thor from knocking him of the planet...

it's not that hard to knock off someone off the planet..Blue Marvel did it to sentry..u just need the necessary strength..and Thor has the necessary strength and power to do so..it has nothing to do with Hulk..

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
You tell me.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/9/customsig_83719_UD.gif i was just going to say that

TheLordofMurder
If Thor didnt BFR The Hulk, then he simply decides that The Hulk must die and destroys him with Soul Suck...

Gameover...Hulk dies 10/10 and there is nothing his healing factor can do to counter this...

Happy Dance

smile

Mindset
Hulk doesn't have a soul.

psycho gundam
thor's lucky hulk's too preoccupied owning dracula's minions to simply teleport back to where thor is at.

TheLordofMurder
PIS is the only reason Hulk can compete with Thor...

Thor could just keep to the air, keep moving, and rain lightning down on him at will; The Hulk has no defense to this...

Mindset
Hulk could rain fists on Thor's face.

cdtm
Time vortex ftw.

TheLordofMurder
Hulk could rain fists on Thor's face.

Not if Thor is flying around at a velocity significant to that of light, at an altitude of around 10000ft, while The Hulk is on the ground getting shocked to death...

Happy Dance

Mindset
Green fists.

TheLordofMurder
Blinding white bolts of magical lightning called forth from the heavens to SMITE thy emerald genetic freak into little balls of green pus...

Happy Dance

Mindset
Hulk closes his eyes.

TheLordofMurder
Hulk closes his eyes....

....and awakens in Mephisto's palace in Hell!

smile

Mindset
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
....and awakens in Mephisto's palace in Hell!

smile Reigning over it while he watches Thor get tortured by Mephisto, his new minion.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Reigning over it while he watches Thor get tortured by Mephisto, his new minion.

thumb up

I submit to your superior imagination and willpower...

You win!

stick out tongue

cdtm
Thor throws Wolverine at him.

carver9

This...the rest of the post made in here seems like "wet dreams".

vansonbee
Originally posted by cdtm
Thor throws Wolverine at him. Hulk throws back Wolverine scramble brains.

cdtm
Seriously though, Banner knocked out Skaar with an old power gun, which was basically a glorified taser. You're telling me Thor can't hit a much, much higher charge than that piece of junk and just keep frying Nul...?

With the kinds of energies Thor is capable of outputting, he should be able to atomize any version of Hulk, leaving nothing to regen.

lft4ded
Thor vs Huk I'd give to Thor.

Thor vs Nul I'd give to Nul except in the case of double KO/mutual annihilation.

I think it was one of the scans in the Worthy respect thread where it was noted that Nul had shielding runes on his back.

carver9
Seriously though, Banner knocked out Skaar with an old power gun, which was basically a glorified taser. You're telling me Thor can't hit a much, much higher charge than that piece of junk and just keep frying Nul...?

With the kinds of energies Thor is capable of outputting, he should be able to atomize any version of Hulk, leaving nothing to regen.

It doesn't work like that and let's not forget that Hulk helped Skaar amp to those insane levels that allowed him to do damage.

Let's not pretend that Hulk will just stand there and allow Thor to do whatever you are saying that he will do, then its basically out of character for him. I could simply say that Hulk thunderclaps him until he pass out but what good would that do since again, its out of character.

Thor tried his best in that fight and even hit him with a lightning attack that lit up the sky and it FAILED. His only and best bet was to get some distance from Hulk and he almost died trying to do that...hell, if it wasn't for his friends taking him to Odin, he probably would have died and the sad thing is, this happened just by him ramming Nul Hulk.

Do you expect me to accept that he can be planet Hulk when he can't even take down Nul Hulk? No. Thor is a beast but from the looks of it, you are completely ignoring Hulks capabilities. Let's put it like this, don't take this the wrong way but Thor blitzed Galactus and almost took his head off and Thor was still capable of fighting...Thor used a far more powerful attack/ram on Hulk that almost killed him and Hulk was at 100% (running through the entire vampire nation with a smile on his face). That alone should speak volumes.

Mshinu
Soul suck, bye bye Hulkie Boy. Thor was willing to kill at this point and the green meatball was lucky to get bfr`d.

Anyway I like Hammer Hulk, he is badass and doesn`t spend all his time whining about how unfair life is to him. "Boohoo I had a bad childhood. Bohoo I am a monster. Boohoo they shot me into space. Boohoo I must hold back so I don`t smash innocent people. Boohoo I am beating my son to death. whinewhiiiinewhiiiiine"

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Soul suck, bye bye Hulkie Boy.

His only and best bet. When was the last time he used this? Would you give Thor the majority over Thanos via soul suck?

Mshinu
Originally posted by carver9
His only and best bet. When was the last time he used this? Would you give Thor the majority over Thanos via soul suck?

Hulkie Boy dies, deal with it.

If you want to debate if Thanos, who has a vastly different powerset from the green meatball, can deal with a soul drain, take it to another thread.

zopzop
How many times has Thor soul drained? Only time I can remember is vs Loki in the early/mid 90s.

The Sorrow
^Exactly. I have only ever seen it used on Loki and it's also forbidden among Asgardians.

The fact is Thor won't be using a soul suck or a Godblast against Hulk and to me, Marvel has made it clear that 1 on 1 Hulk would beat Thor more often than not. The best way for Thor to fight Hulk is to remove him which he could probably do each and every time rather than tackle him head on.

Even in animation he virtually killed Thor in Hulk vs Thor, generally looks the more impressive of two in A:EMI and in Planet Hulk he nearly killed Beta Ray Bill.

Igniz
If Thor didn't BFR Worthy Hulk, what do you think would have happened? How would it have ended?

If Thor decided to bash it out with Nul, he would probably try putting Mjolnir in Nul's mouth and then use the Anti-force embarrasment Since Hulk was worthy, Serpent would probably teleport him into his location.Saving him in the process.while Thor collapses.

Mshinu
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Even in animation he virtually killed Thor in Hulk vs Thor, generally looks the more impressive of two in A:EMI and in Planet Hulk he nearly killed Beta Ray Bill.

As I recall BRB was beating the living crap out of Hulkie Boy and the rest of the team for 95% of the fight. This only changed when Bill`s obedience disk was broken and he froze because he did not have to kill them anymore.

The Sorrow
As I recall BRB was beating the living crap out of Hulkie Boy and the rest of the team for 95% of the fight. This only changed when Bill`s obedience disk was broken and he froze because he did not have to kill them anymore.

The rest of the team were non-factors in all honesty, they could do little more than stand back and watch. Bill had Stormbreaker in hand and was able to use some of it's power but Hulk was still matching him hit for hit. His attacks progressively became less effective the longer the fight continued, at one point iirc Bill was even shocked that several of his strikes had little effect. It seemed clear Hulk was gaining the upperhand and would have won regardless of the disk breaking incident.

Mshinu
The rest of the team were non-factors in all honesty, they could do little more than stand back and watch. Bill had Stormbreaker in hand and was able to use some of it's power but Hulk was still matching him hit for hit. His attacks progressively became less effective the longer the fight continued, at one point iirc Bill was even shocked that several of his strikes had little effect. It seemed clear Hulk was gaining the upperhand and would have won regardless of the disk breaking incident.

Nah, Hulkie Boy was lying on his arse at the time and resorted to throwing that broken metal at Bill. It was plain luck that one of the shards broke the disk.

The crows did go ooohh when Hulk tanked a few blows at one point.. until he was sent flying again. Getting dominated like that is not an example I`d use as a good showing for the green meatball at all.

Bentley
Iron-Fist would've stepped in and kicked Hulk's *ss by his lonesome.

The Sorrow
Nah, Hulkie Boy was lying on his arse at the time and resorted to throwing that broken metal at Bill. It was plain luck that one of the shards broke the disk.

The crows did go ooohh when Hulk tanked a few blows at one point.. until he was sent flying again. Getting dominated like that is not an example I`d use as a good showing for the green meatball at all.

Maybe you watched a different Planet Hulk? Bill was left in a crumpled heap and nearly dead even though he had the advantage.

Mshinu
Maybe you watched a different Planet Hulk? Bill was left in a crumpled heap and nearly dead even though he had the advantage.

Hulk landed what one hit before Bill froze because of the disk`s destruction? I already pointed out the significance of that happening. Hulkie Boy`s skills was no match for BRB`s and his strength was not nearly enough to compensate.

Anyway there is a summary here which describes the fight pretty well. People can draw their own conclusions. I don`t see the need to repeat myself further.

http://marvelanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill_(Planet_Hulk)

SamZED
Hulk could probably resist the soulsuck anyway.. by being too mad for it to work or whatever explanation they use every time he does something crazy.

Slaanesh
it was pretty clear in the comic that Thor was KO just trying to BFRing Nul..that was a very powerful attack and Nul was fine and proceed to war against the vampire nation..that means Nul > Thor..

TheHulk
Thor would have gotten killed

DickBlazer
Stalemate. Writers hate to make thunder god look bad

JakeTheBank
Based on...?

carver9
it was pretty clear in the comic that Thor was KO just trying to BFRing Nul..that was a very powerful attack and Nul was fine and proceed to war against the vampire nation..that means Nul > Thor..

This...

JakeTheBank
Weren't you the guy saying Nul Hulk was somehow weaker after getting the hammer, Carver?

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Weren't you the guy saying Nul Hulk was somehow weaker after getting the hammer, Carver?

He didn't say Nul > Hulk. wink

You know Carver thinks Hulk >>> Thor.

JakeTheBank

You know Carver thinks

Evidence of this, please.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Evidence of this, please.

Carvers opinions about Hulk?

Well, there's EVERY TIME HE TALKS ABOUT HULK ON THE BOARDS, so it's gonna take me awhile to dig up so many threads. stick out tongue

the ninjak

He would've BFR'd him again. Then fallen down. He took out one worthy then BFR'd another.

D-Block
Was Thor 100% in the fight or still feeling the sames effects that he had before fighting the Surfer?

the ninjak
Originally posted by D-Block
Was Thor 100% in the fight or still feeling the sames effects that he had before fighting the Surfer?

Not the same arc. Current run of Thor doesn't coincide with Fear Itself. Though it would've sure been insane if it did.

D-Block
Originally posted by the ninjak
Not the same arc. Current run of Thor doesn't coincide with Fear Itself. Though it would've sure been insane if it did.

Thanks haven't had time to read comics much lately.

The Sorrow
Hulk landed what one hit before Bill froze because of the disk`s destruction?
Stopped reading. I suggest you go watch the movie.

gogogadgetgo
Stopped reading. I suggest you go watch the movie.

No, Mshinu is right, the shards hit the mind control disc and which released Bill from it. Bill then stopped fighting and tried to talk. Which is when Hulk hit Bill with a cheap shot.

cdtm
It's the same thing that happened to Surfer in the comic.

Bill tried thanking, or reasoning with, Hulk, and Hulk just kept wailing on him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by D-Block

The injury he suffered should still be present during Fear Itself based on continuity, but it's not as severe and is manageable after Loki hid the seed or what have you.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
No, Mshinu is right, the shards hit the mind control disc and which released Bill from it. Bill then stopped fighting and tried to talk. Which is when Hulk hit Bill with a cheap shot.
I know this but Bill did hit a cheap shot in the beginning too. Mishnu stance was the fight was completely one-sided in Bill's favour up until this point which it wasn't. BRB started strong (which you would expect), then Hulk came back into it whilst Bill became more and more desperate. The fact is Bill had the advantage and he still lost, he used blasts, combinations of punches with hammer strikes and a hammer throw. He couldn't keep Hulk down whereas Hulks full powered punches nearly killed him.

The point is Hulk came out looking superior to Bill who is on average levels Thor's equal, in Marvels animation Hulk always has Thor's number.

In the comics it's not so one sided, past fights between these two generally ended in stalemates but it seems like Marvel have changed their stance on that and have established the Hulk as the superior of the two when they go head to head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.