cyclops runs the H2H gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega visors
alright this is cyclops using only his H2H fighting skills how far will he get

1.heavyweight boxer

2.heavyweight MMA fighter

3.human form colossus

4. first version of sabretooth

5.Bishop

6.Gambit

7.Punisher

ColossusGrundy
Takes a beating at 2 and stops at 3 due to the huge strength difference (Peter can fight as well)

Mindset
Stops at 4.

Definitely beats Colossus to death.

-Pr-
Stops at 4.

Omega visors
well if you ask me i think he might get to gambit, first version of sabretooth was a killer with a glove sure he was dangerous and strong but i really believe cyclops could handle him well in the physical department, bishop? i think cyclops might take him if the writers allow him to use his skills his is made to take people like bishop with his aikido/judo techniques, by theway he already did it to bishop once.

as for gambit vs cyclops... well i would say gambit takes it too agile fast and jumpy for scot

SamZED
He can eat the first 3 for sure.

Mshinu
He can get past first apperance Sabes for a majority at least.
Bishop.. maybe. Definately stop at Gambit.

DickBlazer

JakeTheBank
Stops at 4.

Eternal Idol
Cyclops murders the boxer and the MMA fighter, and justifies it by claiming they were trying to eliminate mutantkind's greatest hope (i.e. himself).

I don't think he gets past Piotr though. Cyke's at a significant size, strength, and reach disadvantage.

StyleTime
Stops at 4. Possibly 3.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Cyclops murders the boxer and the MMA fighter, and justifies it by claiming they were trying to eliminate mutantkind's greatest hope (i.e. himself).

I don't think he gets past Piotr though. Cyke's at a significant size, strength, and reach disadvantage.
where is everyone getting this strength thing from? When has human colossus shown significant strength difference from Cyclops?

-Pr-
There really isn't one that i've ever seen. Plus, there's Cyclops' skill advantage to consider.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by jalek moye
where is everyone getting this strength thing from? When has human colossus shown significant strength difference from Cyclops?

It's more implied than anything. I don't think either of them have many strength feats (when Piotr isn't armored up, mind you). Still he is a much bigger guy.

Cyke may have a slight edge skill wise, but I'd say it's marginal. I think it's close enough to say the winner is decided by the bigger and stronger of the two.

srankmissingnin
Didn't Colossus carry a fairly substantial tree trunk over his shoulder once in human form? I still think Cyc can beat him, but Piotr is almost certainly stronger.

peejayd
* don't know if this helps but it says in Piotr's profile on ComicVine.com (and Wikipedia.org) that, I quote:

"Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops."

http://www.comicvine.com/colossus/29-1460/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29
(see Powers & Abilities)

the ninjak
Stops at 4.

-Pr-
Originally posted by peejayd
* don't know if this helps but it says in Piotr's profile on ComicVine.com (and Wikipedia.org) that, I quote:

"Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops."

http://www.comicvine.com/colossus/29-1460/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29
(see Powers & Abilities)

Cyclops trained him in judo.

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops trained him in judo.

* with that said, Cyclops gets past #3... smile

Mshinu
Cyclops has shown some pretty crazy durability. Being slapped around by sentinels, a danger room robot smashed holes in a concrete wall with his face without causing a bruise etc..

-Pr-
and then what logan did in schism 5.

Omega visors
i find it funny how people think cyclops might have trouble with piotr just because he is bigger but then again they say cyclops will beat up easily a heavyweight boxer and a heavyweight MMA fighter who are not only bigger but also very skilled, the reason i put piotr above them was because there was an old issue of uncanny x - men where beast attacked the x-men and human colossus was able to restrain him physically and beast admitted he never thought piotr is that strong

Q99
A RL boxer and MMA fighter are only very skilled and strong by real life standards. Comic book standards are significantly more over the top smile

-Pr-
For starters, Cyclops is far more durable than any normal human, so he's going to have a massive advantage over the MMA fighters and Boxers for starters.

I honestly think hell beat Colossus comfortably enough, though I'm sure Pete will get some good shots in.

gogogadgetgo
Clears it cos Cyclops is just that cool

StyleTime
Originally posted by Q99
A RL boxer and MMA fighter are only very skilled and strong by real life standards. Comic book standards are significantly more over the top smile
Originally posted by -Pr-
For starters, Cyclops is far more durable than any normal human, so he's going to have a massive advantage over the MMA fighters and Boxers for starters.

thumb up

These have my seal of approval.

Metalmanx
As much as I love Colossus, Cyke takes him in the hand-to-hand department. Colossus is good, very good even- with a considerable strength advantage, size advantage, and speed that belies his size. He has shown pretty excellent fighting skills in the past. But Cyke is on a different level. It won't be easy, but he's just better.

With that said, he makes it to Bishop, but I think it's 50/50 from there. Bishop is super-skilled, too.

cdtm
Scans of the heavyweight boxer and MMA guy? evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.