good movie to watch in 3D at home?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prettyjen
Hi guys I just got a LG Cinema 3D TV yesterday. It has Netflix app on it so I'm looking to download some movies. Do you have any recommendation? I was told that LG Cinema 3D has a 2D to 3D conversion thing so I can watch anything in 3D. I would appreciate it if you could recommend a good 3D movie or a 2D movie that would look even better in 3D. I'm really into classic movies and thriller movies so something from those genres would be even better. Thanks a lot.

ADarksideJedi
I like Jews in 3D and Coraline would be neat too.

Impediment
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Jews in 3D

Sounds like a wild, good time! awermm

ADarksideJedi
Yea it is only parts of the movie are in 3D which makes it really creeply.But cool.

the ninjak
lol

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs was excellent in 3D. And one of the funniest films I've seen.

BruceSkywalker
I like Jews in 3D

ROFLMAO

ADarksideJedi
?

Kazenji
*Facepalm*

take a look at how you spelt it......unless there really is a Jews movie.

ADarksideJedi
Oh well if you knew what I meant then why brother saying anything about it? also there is a Mel Brooks movie called "Jews in Space!"

Kazenji
Oh well if you knew what I meant then why brother saying anything about it?

Well it was'nt just me..... erm

but the previous posts went right over your head.

steverules_2
Jews in 3D huh? Hollywood really must be desperate for idea's

Scythe
Still waiting on Fantasia 3D. Acid trip, here I come, baby.

ADarksideJedi
No I understood it.

Jaws in 3D there I corrected my self. roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
No I understood it.

Jaws in 3D there I corrected my self. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good, please try better next time 131

teevieadikz
I love to watch "Transformers" in 3D. . Even so, almost all good movies is great to watch in 3D. Watching movies, specially in 3D is a nice trip indeed!

ares834
Watching Transforms... In 3D!? I can't think of anything worse.

ADarksideJedi
Whatever.

S_D_J
Originally posted by prettyjen
Hi guys I just got a LG Cinema 3D TV yesterday. It has Netflix app on it so I'm looking to download some movies. Do you have any recommendation? I was told that LG Cinema 3D has a 2D to 3D conversion thing so I can watch anything in 3D. I would appreciate it if you could recommend a good 3D movie or a 2D movie that would look even better in 3D. I'm really into classic movies and thriller movies so something from those genres would be even better. Thanks a lot.

in 3D: Avatar, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Monsters VS Aliens

I can't think of any other movie worthy of being watch in 3D

...maybe great-but-cheap 3D thrills: Final Destination 4,My Bloody Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.