luke cage vs juggernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both current and battle at their best who wins?

DickBlazer
Juggs whoops him

Damborgson
Hmm things dont go to well for Luke.

Cogito
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hmm things dont go to well for Luke.

That's quite an understatement

the Darkone
Originally posted by ozz81

What the f**k? really, dude this sucah a spite is not even funny.

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut beats the Bendis-Force out of Cage.

ColossusGrundy
I hope no one thinks Cage has an actual chance against ANY upper level Marvel brick (juggs, colossus, thing, hulk etc)

He's roadkill in this

cdtm
Cage wins, with ease. Class 100+ brick who knocked out Hulk and Thing at the same time, crushed Thor's Uru hammer in his bare hands, defeated Thanos driving the Asgardian Destroyer armor by ripping the armor apart..

Wait, I just checked my sources, and that's Squirrel Girl. My bad..

Cage dies.

Mshinu
Juggy slams Cage so hard he instantly grows a `fro again.

JakeTheBank
I doubt even Bendispower Cage would last very long against most incarnations of Juggernaut.

JASON221
Agree with abovehttp://www.imgquick.com/images/43.gif

carver9
Originally posted by ozz81

The threads you make...do you know about the characters? This is like pitting Wolverine against an amped Magneto.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I doubt even Bendispower Cage would last very long against most incarnations of Juggernaut.

Don't be so sure Jake. Bendispower Cage drew blood from Ethan Edwards in the New Avengers Annual 1. Bendispower > ALL (even the Loebforce)!

Bentley
Piotr stomps.

SuperiorTech
You guys are just jealous and don't know the awesomeness that is Luke Cage the man was punching holes in Doom's armor and ripping pieces of Starks since the late 80's and he is stronger now so he should be one-shotting Hulk at this point. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.