Infinity gauntlet vs TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Any marvel character who has the Infinity gauntlet vs TOAA , who wins??

Damborgson
Toaa can't lose. He is Toaa ha

the ninjak
Stan Lee wins.

guy222
TOAA FTW

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
TOAA FTW

rotiart
Personally I view it as...
Chaos king was everything before it was given form. Thus he is represented by a blank sheet of paper and any other sheets of paper.
Nemesis was the first being created in this blank slate. Thus He is like the ink in an erasable pen that was pressed against the original paper. Although people change the story over time, his impressions on the original sheet of paper or the carbons will never completely fade away, though they do diminish in appearance.
The gauntlet represents pencils overwriting the original. Since they can't completely erase the ink, they build on it. Graphite however is more easily erased then ink.
TOAA is the writer/artist who conceptualizes everything. At his whim all or nothing exists.

And yet there also exists the True Beyonders. They exist outside the scope of TOAA but their range of power dwarfs even TOAA. They come in many forms. But are currently represented by a mouse in red shorts. This mouse pays the money that pays the bills that feeds and supplies the writer so he can go to office depot to buy the pencils and paper he needs to create.... The marvel universe.

Thus TOAA > the IG

But Mickey mouse rules them all. ;-)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by the ninjak
Stan Lee wins.

If Stan Lee is TOAA, then I am greater than TOAA as I'd kick Stans old a$$ all over the place without effort...

Happy Dance

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If Stan Lee is TOAA, then I am greater than TOAA as I'd kick Stans old a$$ all over the place without effort...

Happy Dance http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/stan-lee-the-incredible-hulk-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-m9Hvff.jpg you dont know what your getting into...

Black bolt z
laughing out loud

Slaanesh
TOAA easily

theICONiac
Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I view it as...
Chaos king was everything before it was given form. Thus he is represented by a blank sheet of paper and any other sheets of paper.
Nemesis was the first being created in this blank slate. Thus He is like the ink in an erasable pen that was pressed against the original paper. Although people change the story over time, his impressions on the original sheet of paper or the carbons will never completely fade away, though they do diminish in appearance.
The gauntlet represents pencils overwriting the original. Since they can't completely erase the ink, they build on it. Graphite however is more easily erased then ink.
TOAA is the writer/artist who conceptualizes everything. At his whim all or nothing exists.

And yet there also exists the True Beyonders. They exist outside the scope of TOAA but their range of power dwarfs even TOAA. They come in many forms. But are currently represented by a mouse in red shorts. This mouse pays the money that pays the bills that feeds and supplies the writer so he can go to office depot to buy the pencils and paper he needs to create.... The marvel universe.

Thus TOAA > the IG

But Mickey mouse rules them all. ;-)

C'mon man, don't hog. Puff, puff, pass! eek!

rotiart
Originally posted by theICONiac
C'mon man, don't hog. Puff, puff, pass! eek!

smokin' smokin'

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/stan-lee-the-incredible-hulk-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-m9Hvff.jpg you dont know what your getting into... lol I imgine him saying "Come at me bro" lol

golem370
IG<LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.