Full Power Tyrant and Well Fed Galactus vs Tiamut and Exitar...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Both teams are bloodlusted and ready to give it their all...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

guy222
Celestials

Marvel can kiss my ***

I knew they job my fave characters, hopefully the rest of the book and story ends well for the Celestials

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials

Marvel can kiss my ***

I knew they job my fave characters, hopefully the rest of the book and story ends well for the Celestials

Wait Guy, what happened? They jobbed out the Celestials in the recent X-men book?

As of now I'm saying Celestials, that Odin/Galactus fight doesn't fill me with too much confidence in Team Power Cosmic.

TheLordofMurder
Celestials

Marvel can kiss my ***

Well you had to know their time was coming; no one stays on the mountain top forever and the low showing/feat bug affects all if you make enough appearances...

guy222
Its not that friend, those at the top of Marvel don't like the Cosmic characters like Eternity, Galactus, and Celestials

Like I said, hopefully it ends well for a Celestials fan like me

zeel
celestials ftw

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well you had to know their time was coming; no one stays on the mountain top forever and the low showing/feat bug affects all if you make enough appearances...

Then it's a bit strange that the Celestials are to take a beatdown, they isn't nearly as well presented as other cosmics, but then again it's X-men so what could you expect if not entire disregard concerning the other cosmics and a complete glorification of Phoenix...

Mshinu
Celestials win easily here.

Replace Exitar with Arishem and the battle becomes more even.

Bentley
Tyrant is the weak link 131

Slaanesh
Exitar can probably solo..team Celestials stomp..

Bentley
I know this celestials are specially strong, but wasn't there a Celestial among the Proemial Gods that Galactus allegedly defeated?

Omega visors
Originally posted by Bentley
I know this celestials are specially strong, but wasn't there a Celestial among the Proemial Gods that Galactus allegedly defeated?

nah galactus couldnt do that, otherwise odin would pop out of no where and head butt galactus FTW

zopzop
@guy

You talking about the issue where Sinister messes with Tiamut and this triggers an event that causes the other Celestials to interfere?

Didn't Tiamut's "soul" leave this plane of existence and join with the Fulcrum? That's just his body. It's not like he hasn't left his shell before, he did it during the Eternals miniseries and the Eternals were possessing his body while his conscious was chatting with Uatu.

guy222
yes

tiamut did indeed join the fulcrum

the whole sinister nonsense, and tiamut seemingly blows up What the f**k?

zopzop
yes

tiamut did indeed join the fulcrum

the whole sinister nonsense, and tiamut seemingly blows up What the f**k?

But that's just his shell though smile It would be like Sinister animating the corpse of Galactus/Odin/etcc or something, Tiamut is long gone.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley

brio, u mean my friend

guy222
Originally posted by zopzop
But that's just his shell though smile It would be like Sinister animating the corpse of Galactus/Odin/etcc or something, Tiamut is long gone.

smile

golem370
Its like Thor beating Odin or Silver Surfer beating Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.