Street team vs Neverwinters finest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
Team street is

Night wing

Black Panther (de-powered)

Daredevil

vs

Bruenor Battlehammer (prior to death)

Drizzt

Pwent (Current)

srankmissingnin
Anyone of the Marvel streets solo.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone of the Marvel streets solo.
I don't think so dude. What was the last book you read? They are far more powerful then you think in fact, they might be too powerful.

There is no way in hell one of them could solo. Team gunna find Bruenor and Pwent to be quite hard to put down.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I don't think so dude. What was the last book you read? They are far more powerful then you think in fact, they might be too powerful.

All of them except the one that came out last Tuesday.

None of them stand a chance. Hell, none of them stand a chance against dozens of other Sword and Fantasy characters... who themselves don't stand a chance against these comic characters. It's a colossal mismatch.

Daredevil can fight 200 armed Yakuza on mutant growth hormone and win. Forgotten Realms characters have trouble with a dozen or so orc fodder.

Dum Dum Dugan
All of them except the one that came out last Tuesday.

None of them stand a chance. None of them stand a chance against dozens of other Sword and Fantasy characters... who themselves don't stand a chance against these comic characters. It's a colossal mismatch.

Daredevil can fight 200 armed Yakuza on mutant growth hormone and win. Forgotten Realms characters have trouble with a dozen or so orc fodder.

They do far better then your implying. Bruenor a demi god, pwent a vampire. Think you underestimate them because they lack picture and the flashesness of comic, but they handle them self just fine. And Bruenor has the ability to grant strength potions as well.

In meelee yakuza are less formiable then the orcs in melee. Dozen orcs? Bruenor kiled vastly more then that in battles, so has drizzt and pwent. They also fight demons and creature with inhuman abilites all the time. I think there better then you give them credit for.

on a side note, are you going too read the newest book? I don't think I will. I think new character sucks, and I think they should of ended the triligy with this book not started it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
They do far better then your implying. Bruenor a demi god, pwent a vampire. Think you underestimate them because they lack picture and the flashesness of comic, but they handle them self just fine. And Bruenor has the ability to grant strength potions as well.

In meelee yakuza are less formiable then the orcs in melee. Dozen orcs? Bruenor kiled vastly more then that in battles, so has drizzt and pwent. They also fight demons and creature with inhuman abilites all the time. I think there better then you give them credit for.

on a side note, are you going too read the newest book? I don't think I will. I think new character sucks, and I think they should of ended the triligy with this book not started it.

Bruenor isn't a demi god, he was briefly an avatar of god Moradin, and Pwent wasn't a vampire, he was an old dwarf with bad knees.

It has nothing to do with any "flash" it's that the narrative of their exploits is not ANYWHERE near the level of the typical street level comic character. They aren't even on par with Decado the Ice Killer, or the Bloody Nine, never mind comic characters.

The Yakuza were on MGH, the drug that let a middle aged COE fight Wolverine in combat and survive a fall out of a sky scrapper without being injured.

Maybe in war, but that isn't the same is one on one combat, the Companions have avoided combat with enemies dozens of times because of numbers and not even high numbers, like being out numbered 20 to 1. That would be a vacation for Daredevil or Panther.

Mshinu
Even when Drizzt was very young he was the winner of the grand melee every year at the academy, last man standing defeating all the other students. Taking on large numbers means nothing to him, he has done it over and over in the books when he must. So has Bruenor, Pwent I can`t remember. He tends to tear one target to bits.

The Neverwinter team is too loaded with powerful magic, particularily Bruenor`s armor shield and axe, Drizzt with both scimitars, armor and the anklets of speed. These are among the most powerful kind, not just everyday magic.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Even when Drizzt was very young he was the winner of the grand melee every year at the academy, last man standing defeating all the other students. Taking on large numbers means nothing to him, he has done it over and over in the books when he must. So has Bruenor, Pwent I can`t remember. He tends to tear one target to bits.

The Neverwinter team is too loaded with powerful magic, particularily Bruenor`s armor shield and axe, Drizzt with both scimitars, armor and the anklets of speed. These are among the most powerful kind, not just everyday magic.

There is a difference between a free for all / moving from enemy to enemy in a war scenario, and actively engage hundreds of opponents in by yourself in combat and winning.

Daredevil, Nightwing and Panther are all on a completely different level then all of the Complain of the Hall in terms of strength, speed and skill.

Mshinu
There is a difference between a free for all / moving from enemy to enemy in a war scenario, and actively engage hundreds of opponents in by yourself in combat and winning.

Daredevil, Nightwing and Panther are all on a completely different level then all of the Complain of the Hall in terms of strength, speed and skill.

At the end of the day, fodder is fodder no matter how you engage it. The companions of the hall have a history on taking on very powerful groups too, like ogres, giants, demons and Jarlaxle`s very skilled band of asassins.

Team street does not neccecarily have an edge in stats. They are stronger, but Drizzt is far beyond the human range in agility and speed, he is a peak Dark Elf with magic who boost this further, doubling his movement on foot for one thing. Bruenor got peak mountain dwarf toughness which is also far beyond human. Pwent is not far behind. Also the team is clad in highly magical armor, damaging them with fists is going to be pretty hard.

Dum Dum Dugan
Bruenor isn't a demi god, he was briefly an avatar of god Moradin, and Pwent wasn't a vampire, he was an old dwarf with bad knees.

Yes and Avatar is a better wording for it. Actauly he was avatar of all three gods. He was extremely powerful as well and capable of fighting one of the strongest demons in existence one on one. Pwent is a vampire, it was revealed in the comics which take place between the two books. It was written by salvatore.

It has nothing to do with any "flash" it's that the narrative of their exploits is not ANYWHERE near the level of the typical street level comic character. They aren't even on par with Decado the Ice Killer, or the Bloody Nine, never mind comic characters.

I disagree. And i have no idea who those two guys you mention are.

The Yakuza were on MGH, the drug that let a middle aged COE fight Wolverine in combat and survive a fall out of a sky scrapper without being injured.

they effect people differnetly and depends on the amount you take. I don't find that really any more impressive then fighting off other plane creatures or any other assortment of creatures they have foughten.

Maybe in war, but that isn't the same is one on one combat, the Companions have avoided combat with enemies dozens of times because of numbers and not even high numbers, like being out numbered 20 to 1. That would be a vacation for Daredevil or Panther.

They avoided guys because they were completeing objectives. They foughten through small armies of were rats before, amoung fighting of army of a thousand orcs, platoons of giants ect. I think in melee this group is more then capable of holding there own.

Dum Dum Dugan

I disagree, and Drizzt and Bruenor two gather fought charge through two fighting armies to and reach there respective Kings. They are dam good.

I disagree completely. For starters bruenor with out his avatar has support 1,800 pounds before amoung other high level of strength. With his avatar status he was able to match one of the 9 most powerful demons in strength. He also has a shield which produces potions that grants the user super strength.

Deadline

Look just shut up.

DDD spoilers.

Dum Dum Dugan
My deadline I apologies I hope I did not ruin anything for you. I don't really know how to use spoliers, what the command? If I mod could edit my post too put spoliers tags on them please do so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.