Namor vs. Fin Fang Foom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
This thread was inspire by a thread from comicvine and I'm disgruntled that they say FFF can beat Namor, this isn't the #634 amped FFF either.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/namor-vs-fin-fang-foom/587735/

Namor vs.

1. Fin Fang Foom

2. upgraded Fin Fang Foom

tkitna
FFF wins both just to disgruntle you even further.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tkitna
FFF wins both just to disgruntle you even further. Thats mess-up, not everyone can get free health care from the government you know? http://www.lucid-art.com/public/style_emoticons/default/emo-tehehe.png

I read the encounter between savage Hulk vs. FFF and Hulk whooped his butt. So I thought Namor had a shot as well and his abilties to fly would help.

tkitna
Actually Namor probably would win and thats a shame. Early on in FFF's career, I thought Marvel could have had something with him. He seemed like a big deal, but they started low balling him starting in the Iron Man books and its been downhill from there.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by tkitna
Actually Namor probably would win and thats a shame. Early on in FFF's career, I thought Marvel could have had something with him. He seemed like a big deal, but they started low balling him starting in the Iron Man books and its been downhill from there.

So Foom running into Iron-man is like Galactus having the misfortune of running into Reed.

Stoic
Fin Fang Foom in both.

-K-M-
Armor recently dominated Foom.

h1a8
What feats does FFF have to suggest he would best Namor?
I know for sure he isn't as strong as Namor or as quick.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -K-M-
Armor recently dominated Foom. Armor had an upgrade, when her brother/mother died, haven't seen it appear again in any X-Men titles yet, other than Astonishing X-Men.Originally posted by h1a8
What feats does FFF have to suggest he would best Namor?
I know for sure he isn't as strong as Namor or as quick. Thats what I'm thinking, the only thing he has over Namor is his fire breathe.

psycho gundam
acid breath actually, not a good thing to get hit by if your power is dependent on how moist your skin is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.