current Iron Man Vs Current Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Current colossus vs current iron man
2. Hulk buster vs colossus

the ninjak
1. Ironman. To fast. Sonics. We all saw what Tony did to Juggernaut.
2. Ironman. Archilles Needle.

DickBlazer
We don't know much about Colossus except for a massive bull rush of the powerful kuurth.

In my mind that kind of force should always overpower man made crap. But we all know versatility is hard to beat.

Mshinu
Colossus goes PROLETARIAN and enters the right mindset to access full Juggernaut powers. IM won`t even scratch him.

nwg202
Colossus wins both fights. any avatar of Cyttorak owns ironman

ColossusGrundy
Colossus FTW on both.

the ninjak
What makes you guys think Tony would just stand there and attempt to brace for impact!

Round One: Ironman has blur speed feats due to his manipulation of Inertial Dampeners. Cytorrak Colossus can't touch Tony.
And Ironman has feats of torturing Juggernaut with Sonics.

Round Two: Normal Colossus vs Hulk Buster Ironman. This armor in WWH had insane strength and an Achilles Needle. Nano Tech that destroys or manipulates opponents from the inside. I think they where Adamantium tipped.

And the only reason Hulk Buster Ironman lost to WWH was because the needle he had in his gauntlet was empty due to one of the Initiative kids emptying it.

the ninjak
And we haven't even seen Ironman with Uru Armor yet.

Should be epic. Stark Tech meets Asgardian sorcery. I feel sorry for Piotr.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by the ninjak

Should be epic. Stark Tech meets Asgardian sorcery. I feel sorry for Piotr.

Didn't that already happen with the Thorbuster armor though?

cdtm
1. Ironman. To fast. Sonics. We all saw what Tony did to Juggernaut.
2. Ironman. Archilles Needle.

What did Stark do to Juggernaut? Did he win?

And how is Stark going to get the needle past current Colossus's invulnerability? If he has the same powers Cain did, his skin should be 100% impenetrable except by magic, and even if he somehow got the stuff into his body it's debatable whether the magic would negate its effects..

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by cdtm

And how is Stark going to get the needle past current Colossus's invulnerability? If he has the same powers Cain did, his skin should be 100% impenetrable except by magic, and even if he somehow got the stuff into his body it's debatable whether the magic would negate its effects..

OP didn't specify that fight 2 also was Colossunaut.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
OP didn't specify that fight 2 also was Colossunaut.

Didn't specify it wasn't the current version either. That's the default, unless specified.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Colossusnaut isn't the current version?

He only just got the powers, did he lose them already?

No, but the OP mentioned "Current Colossus" specifically in fight 1 and then just said "Colossus" in fight 2.

This can be misconstrued as him meaning fight 2 is pre-Cytorak Colossus but I'm sure he meant it to be Colossunaut.

CosmicComet

Colossusnaut is somewhere between Classic Juggernaut and Thunderbolts Juggernaut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Colossusnaut is somewhere between Classic Juggernaut and Thunderbolts Juggernaut.

Based on what?

iceman24567
Colossusnaut is somewhere between Classic Juggernaut and Thunderbolts Juggernaut. That sounds about right

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what? He beat the piss out of Kuurth and imo that puts him in that ball park.

CosmicComet
Based on what?

Worthy Juggernaut = Thunderbolts Juggernaut + Kuurth. Worthy Juggernaut is at best equal to Classic Juggernaut on the latter's average days. And not even close on his best days.

Colossusnaut fought a depowered Worthy Juggernaut, via Cyttorak disowning him. Only a bit of Cytt's power is left due to Cain's exposure to the Ruby over the years.

Colossusnaut got beat up by Depowered Worthy Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
T-Bolts Juggy beat up Thor.

CosmicComet
Nah He didn't beat up Thor, Thor and Luke Cage (lopsided as **** pairing...) were putting the hurt on him. But Cain still put up a decent fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Worthy Juggernaut = Thunderbolts Juggernaut + Kuurth. Worthy Juggernaut is at best equal to Classic Juggernaut on the latter's average days. And not even close on his best days.

You can't be serious. Worthy Juggernaut is every bit as powerful as Classic Juggernaut and has a superior unstoppable enchantment.

baka

I'm curious, have you actually read comics involving Juggernaut? I personally doubt it if you think Kuurth's rape stomping all Utopia is what you consider an average showing from Juggernaut and not even close to his best days.

His appearances in Thor under DeFalco plus what he's done under the influence of Kuurth are his best portrayals to date I'd wager.

Colossusnaut fought a depowered Worthy Juggernaut, via Cyttorak disowning him. Only a bit of Cytt's power is left due to Cain's exposure to the Ruby over the years.

Okay?

Colossusnaut got beat up by Depowered Worthy Juggernaut.

And that has to mean that Colossus is weaker than classic Juggernaut despite it being obvious that Peter gained the full power? God forbid that the Worthy are just that powerful and Juggernaut isn't the all end all that people pretend he is.

Juggernaut has never been the strongest guy on the planet and has been hurt plenty of times without his force field. Colossus had his bones damaged which I don't think has ever happened to Cain but that's not conclusive evidence that he's weaker.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by juggernaut74
T-Bolts Juggy beat up Thor.
Sometimes I think that Juggernaut's biggest fans don't actually pick up comics involving him.

CosmicComet
You can't be serious. Worthy Juggernaut is every bit as powerful as Classic Juggernaut and has a superior unstoppable enchantment.

baka

I'm curious, have you actually read comics involving Juggernaut? I personally doubt it if you think Kuurth's rape stomping all Utopia is what you consider an average showing from Juggernaut and not even close to his best days.

His appearances in Thor under DeFalco plus what he's done under the influence of Kuurth are his best portrayals to date I'd wager.

Kuurth no sold a bunch of shitty ass muties. Nothing special. The only thing he has over Classic Juggernaut is more consistent showings of flight, BFR-resistance, and TP.

And lol. No. Don't flatter yourself. Thor being a non-physical threat to him straight up, or any herald level foe for that matter, is not his best by a long shot, THAT is his average.

Juggernaut at his best is an abstract challenger, with magic comparable to Classic Strange--fighting evenly with foes Classic Strange could not beat, like Classic Nightmare.

He's the guy Beyonder could not hurt, so he had to IIRC BFR him to space. He's the guy Oblivion could not destroy. He's the guy who, even while a good guy, was able to knockdown The Stranger.

Do I have to spell out everything for you?

He fought a weakened Kuurth, and Kuurth at his best was not more powerful than Classic Juggernaut. Period.

He's not equal to Classic Juggernaut because he's feats don't come close.

Period. You don't get to pick and choose which times you feel your gut feeling can deny feats. It's not 'obvious' because there was no point in the story that pointed to him getting the full power. And his feats speak for themselves so far. It makes Asgard look better to prop up Kuurth being able to break the bones of a supposed Full-power Juggernaut level being, which is why you do it. At best, this whole thing retcons classic Juggernaut levels as being much lower than what we know them as now, at worst, he's simply much weaker than Classic Juggernaut.

Juggernaut has more dynamic levels than anyone on Earth. Anyone. He's as strong and as durable as he needs to be--Marvel editorial said as much. And he's never been overpowered by any other brick.

The meager portion of power he has from Cyttorak is powerful enough to warp reality on a cosmic level, as seen when D'Spayre drained him.

iceman24567
Kuurth at his best seemed more powerful than Juggs at classic levels imo

nwg202
This is an official quote from the writer of uncanny x-men:

Did Colossus gain the full power of the Juggernaut when he became Cyttorak's avatar?

I'd presume so from what we've seen, though it's clear it's affecting Colossus differently.
KieronGillen responded 6 hours ago

So there you have it. He has the full power of Juggs. A lot of the things you see is just an artist interpritaion of the fight.

1) colossus does not bleed. but he was bleeding in this fight. getting cyttoraks powers make him bleed?

2) he just touched the gem, Why would Cyttorak just give him one half the power of juggs? Its his 1st fight how would cyttorak know if he like causing destruction or not?

3) He is a hero and is based on a team. So you can be sure he will definatley job to villains. A hero who can't get hurt is anti climatic.

4) Classic Juggs power has fluctuated all the time and he has felt pain. It all depends on the story. It will be the same for colossus one fight will make him look unstoppable the next will put him in danger and show how big a threat the villain is.

Interesting part of the answer was that i might affect him differntly. I wonder what does that mean. He is at full power but with a differnt mindset?

It was a fear itself tie in. they wont show the worthy getting owned in a one sided battle. (kuurth was owned by the way) Outside of thor no one has taken down a worthy one on one. how is that not impressive? Colossus is now on that high herald level. The worthy are powered by Asgardian gods.

In this day and age you see superman or thor or the silver surfer get hurt. heroes get hurt. Nothing heroic about about just standing there and shrugging anything and everything off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

I'm going to be late but I can't let such silliness slide.

nwg202
facepalm

I'm going to be late but I can't let such silliness slide.

Is that aimed at me? sad I was actually agreeing with you that its seems that Colossus was fully powered in his battle vs Kuurth.

Heck the writer himself seems to think so...

Starscream M
rage has a fetish for shitting on classic juggs for some reason

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Starscream M
rage has a fetish for shitting on classic juggs for some reason That's because classic Juggy slapped the sh!t out of Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nwg202
Is that aimed at me? sad I was actually agreeing with you that its seems that Colossus was fully powered in his battle vs Kuurth.

Heck the writer himself seems to think so...
Nah, I wasn't referring to you.
And you have a fetish for being stupid.

Most of the time I just try and correct misconceptions revolving around the character but sooner or later I'm going to start hating the Juggernaut if the nonsensical claims that follow him around continue.

the ninjak

Cain begged Tony to stop.

Second Round is Normal Colossus. Tony wins both fights.

nwg202
It's really simple....Colossus is a fully powered avatar of Cyttorak. since he is a hero and is on a team he will not be depicted as someone who cannot get hurt or feel pain.

what kind of stories would you come up with if your hero is totally unbeatable?

Even Galactus and Odin get hurt.

JakeTheBank

And you have a fetish for being stupid.

I lol'd.

Colossus-Big C
Cain begged Tony to stop.

Second Round is Normal Colossus. Tony wins both fights. why the hell would second round be a normal colossus fighting a more powerful iron man What the f**k?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why the hell would second round be a normal colossus fighting a more powerful iron man What the f**k?

I dunno, it's your OP big grin

nwg202
new update from the writer about current Colossus powers

"Schism" and "Fear Itself" are easy -- "Fear Itself" happens before "Schism" (the only thing which would be confusing is Colossus' lack of a Juggernaut dome. However, the end of "Fear Itself" showed he could retract his armor. More will become clear as we go into "Uncanny X-" #1 about Colossus' relationship with the Juggernaut energies, but the short version is "it's something he consciously chooses to tap." In other words, in "Schism," he simply didn't.)

He has the full power but he refuses to use it. He is trying to hold it in. He can probably cut loose anytime but at the cost of his principles and values.

He probably like the Hulk he'l start out at his base cl 100 strength and when things get messy he goes into full juggy mode at the cost of his sanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.