Current Xmen Vs Asgard (No Odin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1.Random invasion no warning

2. No thor

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/7/b0/4e8dd7986c268/detail.jpg

TheLordofMurder
In the 1st senario, The X-Men succeed in taking out a good number of them before they get organized and make an effective counter attack...X-Men definitely lose though.

They lose in the 2nd as well; The Enchantress, The Warriors Three, Heimdal, and other high ranking Asgardians would be present...although the X-Men do better without Thor being present.

Uriel005
current x-men technically includes Colossonaut don't they?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
current x-men technically includes Colossonaut don't they? Yea look at the preview images i posted of them

CosmicComet
Man, Colossus is definitely never going to be at Classic Juggernaut levels if they are keeping him on a team.

He was disappointing as **** against Kuurth.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Man, Colossus is definitely never going to be at Classic Juggernaut levels if they are keeping him on a team.

He was disappointing as **** against Kuurth. if he was at classic levels it would of been a 1 issue thing, having him not at classic levels is a way to make it permanent, also he beat the hell out of kuurth didnt he? I dont see a problem

Uriel005
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Yea look at the preview images i posted of them I went by what you said not just the pic. Sometimes people post pics that don't match up to what they mean to say. Next time just say "this" x-man team.

That said. No. I don't think this team passes either way. Heimdall, Enchantress, warriors three and the rest of the asgardian armies are just too much for them.

Colossus-Big C
I went by what you said not just the pic. Sometimes people post pics that don't match up to what they mean to say. Next time just say "this" x-man team.

That said. No. I don't think this team passes either way. Heimdall, Enchantress, warriors three and the rest of the asgardian armies are just too much for them. Not really just look at seige

-Pr-
Until Colossus gets some more feats, he isn't really quantifiable. The X-Men put up a decent fight though...

zopzop
1) They put up a good fight but lose

2) They destroy Asgard

CosmicComet
if he was at classic levels it would of been a 1 issue thing, having him not at classic levels is a way to make it permanent, also he beat the hell out of kuurth didnt he? I dont see a problem

What's the big deal about making it permanent if its not team excluding jump?

He got the jump on Kuurth and got in some shots, but when Kuurth fought back, he easily had the advantage till Colossus started running.

It was a highly disappointing debut, especially considering Kuurth was weakened (by an unknown amount admittedly) prior to the fight even starting.

nwg202
1st scenario they lose. The whole of Asgard including Thor is no joke.

2nd scenario: They might pull it of considering the power this team has.

Colossus, Magik, Magneto and Hope are all herald level monsters. Can Magik use limbo to invade asgard? Magik defeated the enchantress once. Who will stop Colossus out side Thor? If Hope cuts lose heck they might even get lucky in the 1st scenario

Colossus beat a member of the worthy. One on one. How is that a low showing? No other hero outside thor did that. The worthy were toying with the Avengers and thing screwed up a hulk with minimum effort.

If osborne can cause that much havoc against Asgard with Thor. Th
is team might be able to do the same.

written to its full potential this team has major firepower

JakeTheBank
Asgard wins.

nwg202
Magik takes the enchantress and a lot of canon fodder and brings em to limbo where she rips them apart.

Hope get all the powers she can and becomes a one man wrecking crew

Colossus runs around at 700mph and flattens everyone in his path. seeing all the destruction Cyttorak is pleased and gives him more juice.

Mags, Namor, Danger, Emma, Storm and Cyc are no slouches either.

They can take scenario 2

vansonbee
Enchantress isn't back with Asgard, she still stuck somewhere else.

1. Slight win for Asgard + Thor
2. Slight win for X-Men, sadly Hope has to be next to mutants to replicate their powers.

nwg202
hmmm actually if this team is blood lusted they can take scenario one as well. If thor has odin backing him up. Theoretically the x-men have Cyttorak, the phoenix force and whatever connection Magik has with the elder gods as ruler of limbo entails as back up too.

ExodusCloak
Magik's soulsword would wreak havoc.

TheLordofMurder
I just remembered something; the freaking Asgardian Destroyer is present in Asgard in both senario's...

The Destroyer solos the X-men...

The Destroyer+High Ranking Asgardians+Fodder Asgardians=spite wether Thor is there or not...

Bentley
Loki + Destroyer beat them every time.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Bentley

thumb up

And none of the other Asgardians would be needed...

nwg202
Just curious. where was the destroyer when the siege happend and Asgard fell?

How powerful is the destroyer? Celestial level? would classic juggs get incinerated by his blast? if he would then Asgard wins..unless hope turns into the phoenix or something..

Actually its interesting cause this x-team is going up against the celestials i think. so we will see what happens...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by nwg202
Just curious. where was the destroyer when the siege happend and Asgard fell?

How powerful is the destroyer? Celestial level? would classic juggs get incinerated by his blast? if he would then Asgard wins..unless hope turns into the phoenix or something..

Actually its interesting cause this x-team is going up against the celestials i think. so we will see what happens...

Concerning Siege, they just didnt include the Destroyer; there was no reason for it not to be present/used...other than the plot was intended for Asgard to fall (the Destroyer was present when Galactus came to Asgard).

How powerful is the Destroyer? Nothing beneath a Skyfather has been able to harm it with physical force; the version that was harmed by King Thor (Thor with the full Odin Force) was a weaker version (Destroyer/Desak hybrid)...

Classic Destroyer has never been harmed by any force less than the Celestials...

TheLordofMurder
Edit: bah...double post

TheLordofMurder
As for your question of would the disintegrator destroy Classic Juggs, I personally believe it would...

Theres no way to know for sure however...

nwg202
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
As for your question of would the disintegrator destroy Classic Juggs, I personally believe it would...

Theres no way to know for sure however...

Yup i am quite intrigued as well. Since Colossus would be causing all sorts of destruction. it's only logical that Cytorrak would keep empowering him and Cyttorak avatars are immortal.So that's a big turning point for this match. The x-men lose Colossus or Hope they are screwed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Asgard wins in both scenarios.

Colossus-Big C
Of course the destroyer armor isnt included

Omega visors
Originally posted by Bentley

Silent master: post a scan showing loki + Destroyer armor beating them

Omega visors
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Asgard wins in both scenarios.

wankidy wankidy doo? colossusnaut solos the asgardians without thor, with thor colossusnaut + x-men rape thor and making him bleed as always

The Sorrow
1. Asgard (Just)
2. X-Men

TheLordofMurder

LoL!! laughing out loud

So if I think of anything else that gives Asgard a big advantage, then it wont be included either...right?

As per the OP, you didnt exclude the AD...so why do it now? You want The X-Men to win...dont you?

the Darkone
Asgard all the way, since Asgard is back in their own universe they are more powerful.

Omega visors
Originally posted by the Darkone
Asgard all the way, since Asgard is back in their own universe they are more powerful.

so you are saying asgardians can defeat juggernaut... facepalm yourself

Uriel005
Originally posted by Omega visors
so you are saying asgardians can defeat juggernaut... facepalm yourself enchantress could bfr his ass.

Omega visors
enchantress could bfr his ass.

..... NO

Uriel005
..... NO BFR wasn't included. She opens a portal as colossonaut charges and bfr's his ass.

the Darkone
so you are saying asgardians can defeat juggernaut... facepalm yourself

We are talking about colossus, not juggernaut. Even though Colossus does have the juggernaut abilities doesn't guarantee a win in Asgard, Asgard can use the casket of winters any magic objects, Asgardian Destroyer, they have Enchantress and Loki, plus they have Beta Ray Bill who is a oath brother, so yeah I believe Asgard can win.

Omega visors
We are talking about colossus, not juggernaut. Even though Colossus does have the juggernaut abilities doesn't guarantee a win in Asgard, Asgard can use the casket of winters any magic objects, Asgardian Destroyer, they have Enchantress and Loki, plus they have Beta Ray Bill who is a oath brother, so yeah I believe Asgard can win.

no destroyer as the OP said, all the others cant take juggernaut

iceman24567
Originally posted by CosmicComet

He was disappointing as **** against Kuurth. This

Uriel005
no destroyer as the OP said, all the others cant take juggernaut still ignoring enchantress bfr aren't you... and if she can't loki most certainly would. with the exit going right into another x-man and chain them so colossonaut takes them all out... Loki's a dick like that.

Omega visors
BFR wasn't included. She opens a portal as colossonaut charges and bfr's his ass.

this is colossus he is not the dumb cain marko he wont just charge he will examine the circumstances and then punch the crap out of them

iceman24567
this is colossus he is not the dumb cain marko he wont just charge he will examine the circumstances and then punch the crap out of them No he wont hes the juggernaut no expression

the Darkone
no destroyer as the OP said, all the others cant take juggernaut

He didn't say that in opeing, but anyway it doesn't matter Asgard has many options, Loki, Enchantress can bfr at anytime, then you have BRB, Hemidnall, Warriors Three plus their artifacts, so yes Colossus and the Xmen are screwed!

Uriel005
this is colossus he is not the dumb cain marko he wont just charge he will examine the circumstances and then punch the crap out of them lol where the hell are you getting cain being an idiot. Just because his solution tends to involve brute force doesn't make him a complete moron. Besides if your saying colossus is to smart to run into a portal... Loki creates a portal right under him large enough that he can't outrun it... what then.

Omega visors
He didn't say that in opeing, but anyway it doesn't matter Asgard has many options, Loki, Enchantress can bfr at anytime, then you have BRB, Hemidnall, Warriors Three plus their artifacts, so yes Colossus and the Xmen are screwed!

non of them can beat the juggernaut

Omega visors
lol where the hell are you getting cain being an idiot. Just because his solution tends to involve brute force doesn't make him a complete moron. Besides if your saying colossus is to smart to run into a portal... Loki creates a portal right under him large enough that he can't outrun it... what then.

cain is dumb he never has a plan he is always dumb and a little bit cowardly actually, colossus is a smarter and braver juggernaut, the portal thing wont work on colossusnaut he will ko loki before loki does that

D-Block
Asgard wins

JakeTheBank
So we're excluding the Destroyer Armor, which is considering "standard gear" for Asgard just because it was overlooked by the OP? Lol.

iceman24567
cain is dumb he never has a plan he is always dumb and a little bit cowardly actually, colossus is a smarter and braver juggernaut, the portal thing wont work on colossusnaut he will ko loki before loki does that Fail Cain has better control of the Juggernaut power than Pete. Pete will be a dumb brick and because of this he will be beat. The Asgardians biggest threat is Hope they take her oout its game over

the Darkone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So we're excluding the Destroyer Armor, which is considering "standard gear" for Asgard just because it was overlooked by the OP? Lol.
Well I'm not, that's his fault if it's not stated in the beginning or within 15 of the post it shouldn't count.

Colossus might have juggy abilities that dosen't mean he know how to use it. Asgard takes out Hope, then it's game over.

Silent Master

Looks at the opening post, I don't see the Destroyer armor being banned....so Asgard wins 10/10.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Silent Master
Looks at the opening post, I don't see the Destroyer armor being banned....so Asgard wins 10/10.

I concur 100% thumb up!

gogogadgetgo
current asgard? the Asgard where tir, balder and a good chunk of their warriors are dead? the asgard that is in shambles? if yes, Thor goes crazy protecting whats left of asgard, his home, and kills every single one of them

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
current asgard? the Asgard where tir, balder and a good chunk of their warriors are dead? the asgard that is in shambles? if yes, Thor goes crazy protecting whats left of asgard, his home, and kills every single one of them

All they need is one person to activate the Destroyer; the X-Men are doomed against that beast...

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Omega visors
All they need is one person to activate the Destroyer; the X-Men are doomed against that beast...

well cyclops has amazing damage soak

TheLordofMurder
well cyclops has amazing damage soak

laughing out loud

Every single one of the X-Men...with the possible exception of Colossus...gets one-shot-killed with ease by The Destroyer.

And even if The Destroyers doomsday weapon doesnt kill Colossus, then Asgard can simply BFR him...

The X-Men absolutely cannot win this in either senario...

JakeTheBank
Thor's got great damage soak.

And he was killed by the Destroyer.

Omega visors
laughing out loud

Every single one of the X-Men...with the possible exception of Colossus...gets one-shot-killed with ease by The Destroyer.

And even if The Destroyers doomsday weapon doesnt kill Colossus, then Asgard can simply BFR him...

The X-Men absolutely cannot win this in either senario...

i guess you dont know how much cyclops can take, add the fact wolverine has a healing factor and colossusnaut is unbeatable physically and you get just 3 x-men owning asgard

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fail Cain has better control of the Juggernaut power than Pete. Pete will be a dumb brick and because of this he will be beat. The Asgardians biggest threat is Hope they take her oout its game over

I'd say their biggest threat is Magik tbh. Just because she has one of the better anti-magic plot devices in the MU. Even Mephisto is scared of being cut by the soulsword.

Omega visors
Fail Cain has better control of the Juggernaut power than Pete. Pete will be a dumb brick and because of this he will be beat. The Asgardians biggest threat is Hope they take her oout its game over

pete has brains, we saw what he was thinking when fighting kuurth he actually analyzed the juggernaut power and was more philosophic about it ... something cain never was or ever will be because cain is just a dumb brick, colossus has brains and i think he can handle the cyttorak powers better than cain because cain doesnt have the brain and the gutts, many fights cain fought cowardly like with war hulk, onslaught, and there were some other fights where cain made that scared face impresion he is just a fat bully with powers, colossus is a real man with those powers

JakeTheBank
i guess you dont know how much cyclops can take, add the fact wolverine has a healing factor and colossusnaut is unbeatable physically and you get just 3 x-men owning asgard

...you're not seriously arguing that Cyclops could take the Destroyer's blasts are you?

iceman24567
i guess you dont know how much cyclops can take, add the fact wolverine has a healing factor and colossusnaut is unbeatable physically and you get just 3 x-men owning asgard Besides being a decent leader Cyclops is pretty much a non factor. Wolverines healing factor wont help him when the Destroyer ends him. The new Juggernaut is nothing special kid Lok and the Destroyer would deall with him.
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'd say their biggest threat is Magik tbh. Just because she has one of the better anti-magic plot devices in the MU. Even Mephisto is scared of being cut by the soulsword. Not imo but she very well could be

iceman24567
pete has brains, we saw what he was thinking when fighting kuurth he actually analyzed the juggernaut power and was more philosophic about it ... something cain never was or ever will be because cain is just a dumb brick, colossus has brains and i think he can handle the cyttorak powers better than cain because cain doesnt have the brain and the gutts, many fights cain fought cowardly like with war hulk, onslaught, and there were some other fights where cain made that scared face impresion he is just a fat bully with powers, colossus is a real man with those powers Nah Pete was overwhelmed by the Juggernauts infllluence Cain rarely had this problem and though Pete was thinking, anallyzing ect he damn near killed people probably did and he dodnt give two shits because he cant control the power as of now so your wrong but whats new no expression

Omega visors
...you're not seriously arguing that Cyclops could take the Destroyer's blasts are you?

well he has an amazing damage soak and a well placed GOML blast is very dangerous even for destroyer

Omega visors
Nah Pete was overwhelmed by the Juggernauts infllluence Cain rarely had this problem and though Pete was thinking, anallyzing ect he damn near killed people probably did and he dodnt give two shits because he cant control the power as of now so your wrong but whats new no expression

thats because pete experienced this power for the first time of course it will be strange for him at the beginning, but overall he got the better characteristics to handle cyttorak powers better than cain he got more brains and more guts

JakeTheBank
well he has an amazing damage soak and a well placed GOML blast is very dangerous even for destroyer

Erm...no?

I mean, I'm sure Cyke has good damage soak for someone with human level durability and the like, but nothing Cyke has endured is on par with the Destroyer's disintegration beam, which outright killed Thor. Further more, his GOML blast is not going to succeed where Mjolnir has failed.

iceman24567
well he has an amazing damage soak and a well placed GOML blast is very dangerous even for destroyer Cyclops and his powers are useless against the Destroyer armor so stop..

thats because pete experienced this power for the first time of course it will be strange for him at the beginning, but overall he got the better characteristics to handle cyttorak powers better than cain he got more brains and more guts Yes he isnt used to the power so he has very llittle control unlike Cain. Again from what we have seen Colossonaut is a dumb brick similar to Hulk

Omega visors
Erm...no?

I mean, I'm sure Cyke has good damage soak for someone with human level durability and the like, but nothing Cyke has endured is on par with the Destroyer's disintegration beam, which outright killed Thor. Further more, his GOML blast is not going to succeed where Mjolnir has failed.

cyclops whitstood unreal things he is by farrr more durable than any human or peak human he is on a different level of damage soak and his most powerful blast is > mjolnir

Omega visors
Cyclops and his powers are useless against the Destroyer armor so stop..

Yes he isnt used to the power so he has very llittle control unlike Cain. Again from what we have seen Colossonaut is a dumb brick similar to Hulk

no you stop , cyclops is the man to destroy the destroyer

colossus has brains and gutts something cain didnthave thats why when he gets used to thepowers (very very soon) he will be a much better juggernaut

iceman24567
cyclops whitstood unreal things he is by farrr more durable than any human or peak human he is on a different level of damage soak and his most powerful blast is > mjolnir Wrong Cyclops is not the most durable human by far and his blasts will be useless against the Destroyer. A mystical hammer enchanted by a high end skyfather >>>>Cyclops.

no you stop , cyclops is the man to destroy the destroyer

colossus has brains and gutts something cain didnthave thats why when he gets used to thepowers (very very soon) he will be a much better juggernaut Cyclops would be foolish to even try to blast the Destroyer because it would do nothing but give away his position which would be fatal to him. Brains and guts? That did him no good because the influence of the Juggernaut overwhelmed him and he turned into Dumbernaught and as of now he is a failure

CosmicComet
lol cyclops beating the destroyer...

Omega visors
Wrong Cyclops is not the most durable human by far and his blasts will be useless against the Destroyer. A mystical hammer enchanted by a high end skyfather >>>>Cyclops.

Cyclops would be foolish to even try to blast the Destroyer because it would do nothing but give away his position which would be fatal to him. Brains and guts? That did him no good because the influence of the Juggernaut overwhelmed him and he turned into Dumbernaught and as of now he is a failure

cyclops whitstood things no human would be able to survive, cyclops most powerful no holding back blast will do to the destroyer the same thing it did to the sentinal and to the kraken

thats because colossus wasnt used to that power but very very soon when he gets used to it then his characteristics will come into play smarter and braver juggernaut

Rage.Of.Olympus
Omega Visors is either an idiot or a troll. Either way, you guys are wasting your time.

iceman24567
cyclops whitstood things no human would be able to survive, cyclops most powerful no holding back blast will do to the destroyer the same thing it did to the sentinal and to the kraken

thats because colossus wasnt used to that power but very very soon when he gets used to it then his characteristics will come into play smarter and braver juggernaut He has survived things no REAL human has but as far as comic characters on his physical level hes not far above the likes of Frank Castle, Batman, Captain America, Bullseye(minus his spine and shitp ect. Cyclops has never beaten a being on the Destroyers level period. We debate on current chharacters not what they can possibly be get hip or stay out these threads homie

SuperiorTech
Omega Visors is either an idiot or a troll. Either way, you guys are wasting your time.

Bit confused how they have not caught on to this by now.

iceman24567
Omega Visors is either an idiot or a troll. Either way, you guys are wasting your time. Heh hes both.

nwg202
The X-men's biggest guns are hope colossus and magik. Get rid of one or two of them and the x-men go down.

Can hope mimic Cyttorak's enchantment? Can she go phoenix when pushed to the limit?

Does magik have any Limbo secret weapon she can use? Like calling on demons or gods?

Can anyone hurt Colossus and cancel out his healing and unstoppabilty?

Omega visors

you grew up some mouth i remember times when i would talk down to you and you would keep it quiet, whats the matter grew up a little bit? anyway for morons like you who didnt understand of course i was just joking because there is no freakin way the x-men can take asgard Lol, but you rage? i think i should start to put you in your place like i used to

Omega visors
Heh hes both.

dude you replyed serious arguments to my jokes... a pony with half dead brain would be able to counter my joke argument better than you seriously laughing

iceman24567
dude you replyed serious arguments to my jokes... a pony with half dead brain would be able to counter my joke argument better than you seriously laughing I can tell you are one ugly mother****er and for some reason that makes me feel better about arguing with a sock/troll thanks to you I dont need Ronald to tell me to put a smile on smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
you grew up some mouth i remember times when i would talk down to you and you would keep it quiet, whats the matter grew up a little bit? anyway for morons like you who didnt understand of course i was just joking because there is no freakin way the x-men can take asgard Lol, but you rage? i think i should start to put you in your place like i used to
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqq1zaMRjP1qzozj1.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
But yea, anytime you want to take me on just challenge me and I'll destroy any delusions you might have had about how our past encounters went.

Omega visors
I can tell you are one ugly mother****er and for some reason that makes me feel better about arguing with a sock/troll thanks to you I dont need Ronald to tell me to put a smile on smile

well.... to be honest i am actually good looking but hey... if you are ugly and thinking someone else is uglier than you makes you happy then... have fun i guess cool

iceman24567
Rage I challenge you too a battlzone mother****er!

iceman24567
well.... to be honest i am actually good looking but hey... if you are ugly and thinking someone else is uglier than you makes you happy then... have fun i guess cool Booo thumb down ignored since you lack creativity thumb down

Omega visors
But yea, anytime you want to take me on just challenge me and I'll destroy any delusions you might have had about how our past encounters went.

you will destroy me? optimus prime is that you over there? laughing laughing , damn i see you grow backwards, but hey if you want a battlezone bring it on how about thor vs gorgon in a sword fight? lets put this argument into the battlezone what will you say? as much as i like comedy and sometimes to make a fool out of myself i can really bring it on so lets do it

Omega visors
Booo thumb down ignored since you lack creativity thumb down

dude but i am really good looking Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage I challenge you too a battlzone mother****er!

Get at me dawg.

Omega visors
Get at me dawg.

cool then i will gather all the gorgon scans(not that there are too many) and be ready , PM me when you are ready and we do it as fast as possible i dont want it to take too long like all the others

Rage.Of.Olympus
you will destroy me? optimus prime is that you over there? laughing laughing , damn i see you grow backwards, but hey if you want a battlezone bring it on how about thor vs gorgon in a sword fight? lets put this argument into the battlezone what will you say? as much as i like comedy and sometimes to make a fool out of myself i can really bring it on so lets do it

Yup. You'll have to jog my memory, who are you again?

mhmm

On one hand I'd hate declining while on the other you're an idiot as well as a troll and I'd just be wasting my time. Whatever, you can't be worse than Quan, what are the stips?

Omega visors
Yup. You'll have to jog my memory, who are you again?

mhmm

On one hand I'd hate declining while on the other you're an idiot as well as a troll and I'd just be wasting my time. Whatever, you can't be worse than Quan, what are the stips?

you know very well the real troll over here is you with your thor wankage dont let me even get started how much of a clown you make out of yourself when you try to grasp on straws debating for thor... but thats ok i will just put you back in your place as the thor clown of those boards

its gorgon with no stone stare using his current weapon vs thor using only a sword , no exotic powers no flying just a good old sword fight... you agree or is it too much? i mean you said yourself thor is soooo strong and durable right?

Omega visors
anyway have to go now PM me when you are ready bozo

iceman24567
Rage just smash the dimwit

Rage.Of.Olympus
you know very well the real troll over here is you with your thor wankage dont let me even get started how much of a clown you make out of yourself when you try to grasp on straws debating for thor... but thats ok i will just put you back in your place as the thor clown of those boards

its gorgon with no stone stare using his current weapon vs thor using only a sword , no exotic powers no flying just a good old sword fight... you agree or is it too much? i mean you said yourself thor is soooo strong and durable right?

I'm many things but not a troll. At least not compared to you. You still haven't told me who you are. Ugh, please make yourself more coherent when you type.

I'm guessing Gorgon doesn't get to use his telepathy either. By current weapon, you're referring to his Adamantium sword right? It's not too much, not at all.

How many posts are we limited to? How many judges are we going to have?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage just smash the dimwit
I will soon enough. I just want everything to be clear so there's no bullshitting later.
Just clarify the points I brought up in my last post and we can have it as soon as tomorrow.

the Darkone

eek! oh no he didn't, Rage you better serve him.

nwg202

Is it possible for hope to mimic magik and combine their powers to bfr the destroyer? or is the destroyer like Kuurth and just telepot back to its original destination?

Silent Master

So a sword fight where neither side can use their powers, right?

carver9
In this scenario, Gorgon wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
In this scenario, Gorgon wins. lol wrong thread

-Pr-
WTF.

Cyclops isn't beating the Destroyer. Period.

Take it from someone who actually knows.

jalek moye
I'm many things but not a troll. At least not compared to you. You still haven't told me who you are. Ugh, please make yourself more coherent when you type.

I'm guessing Gorgon doesn't get to use his telepathy either. By current weapon, you're referring to his Adamantium sword right? It's not too much, not at all.

Doesn't gorgon still have Grasscutter?

Omega visors

well you are the fanboy troll which is the worst kind of troll there is and anyone on those boards would agree with me that you are a major thor wanker (even if they wont tell it to you cuz you are net budz Lol)

as i said before the only thing gorgon doesnt use is his stone stare, he does have his powers and his telepathy because lets not joke ourselves thor without limits would destroy gorgon so i limit thor to use only his strength durability and speed (no flying) his skills and a sword, and no gorgons current sword is the grasscutter its not an adamantium sword if you want to know what is the grasscutter go read

what do you mean by post limitation? is it the limit of post after post or the limit of the overall posts can be made by each?

and as about judges i dont mind i think 3 would be enough if you want more or less be my guest as long as the judges wont be bafoon posters like iceman and those kind of trolls you know posters like you

Omega visors
So a sword fight where neither side can use their powers, right?

you know when ever i read your dumb posts i got one major question poping in my head right after .... tell me do you honestly think you are smart?

iceman24567
Hmm so now its my goal to make this sock/troll go poof

Omega visors
Hmm so now its my goal to make this sock/troll go poof

i can call you sock/troll as well .... if i personally was a mod i would ban people who clame things like that without any proof

iceman24567
i can call you sock/troll as well .... if i personally was a mod i would ban people who clame things like that without any proof Bleh even if you arent a sock you are trolling constantly bashing even more... So yeah you will be banned soon enjoy the time you got tweddle dumb

Omega visors
Bleh even if you arent a sock you are trolling constantly bashing even more... So yeah you will be banned soon enjoy the time you got tweddle dumb

dude seriously every single thread i see you post in its only trolling i mean thats all you do, i never saw you debating or pointing out something useful all you do is make troll jokes, i mean look at your post right now its pure trolling, dont you have anything better to do like i dont know your TKD classes? or did you get your ass kicked too hard so you are trolling here constantly

iceman24567
Anyways Asgard stomps

Omega visors
Anyways Asgard stomps

care to explain? or is it beyond you? i actually agree that asgard stomps but i would love to see some of your points

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
WTF.

Cyclops isn't beating the Destroyer. Period.

Take it from someone who actually knows. Cyclops has some heat vision thing like superman i think its just concussive energy but not hot though

iceman24567
Cyclops has some heat vision thing like superman i think its just concussive energy but not hot though Its not heat vision mor like a force blast

carver9
Asgard isn't stomping but they COULD win. Either Magneto or Colossus could occupy Thor and could potentially beat him...the rest could take on Asgard (minus Odin) and could hold there own and possibly win.

Is Loki included in this?

the Darkone
Originally posted by carver9
Asgard isn't stomping but they COULD win. Either Magneto or Colossus could occupy Thor and could potentially beat him...the rest could take on Asgard (minus Odin) and could hold there own and possibly win.

Is Loki included in this?

erm what do you think, Loki is part of Asgard so is enchantress and Beta Ray Bill. It's a stomp, Asgard takes out Hope it's game over, Loki and Enchantress can BFR half the Xmen to Hela realm if they wanted too, or Loki and Echantress can amp the rest of Asgard with magic, Asgard has more option than Xman.

SuperiorTech
Cyclops has some heat vision thing like superman i think its just concussive energy but not hot though

You do know who it is your trying to school about Cyclops right?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You do know who it is your trying to school about Cyclops right? Yea i was Just telling him that cyclops has powers

nwg202
Can illyana and hope bfr key asgardian players like the destroyer? Can Magik order the armies of limbo to attack? is that part of her powerset as ruler of limbo? is that allowed in battle? she rains down demons on asgard. That soul sword will give loki problems we know she's beaten the enchantress before.

but if beta ray bill is apart of asgard its not looking good on the x-mens side. Colossus might be able to handle thor but add brb and hes got serious problems.

I think a lot of people were looking at the asgard that was invaded during the seige. No destroyer or BRB. Hope would have to go crazy for the x-men to win

the Darkone
Originally posted by nwg202
Can illyana and hope bfr key asgardian players like the destroyer? Can Magik order the armies of limbo to attack? is that part of her powerset as ruler of limbo? is that allowed in battle? she rains down demons on asgard. That soul sword will give loki problems we know she's beaten the enchantress before.

but if beta ray bill is apart of asgard its not looking good on the x-mens side. Colossus might be able to handle thor but add brb and hes got serious problems.

I think a lot of people were looking at the asgard that was invaded during the seige. No destroyer or BRB. Hope would have to go crazy for the x-men to win

True that, but Asgard has Asgard Destroyer, the Valkyrie,Kelda, casket of winters, rune stones, etc Asgard has a lot of options, if you want to get technical Buri"Twiaz" father of Bor is still alive and still consider Asgard citizen and he is notch below Odin in power, like I said Asgard got option especially in theri own universe big grin!

nwg202
hmmm well even if they lose at least this is a huge step up for the x-men. Old x-men teams would have gotten soloed by thor...lol Most powerful x-team of all time indeed. massive upgrades in power for them due to Colossus hope mags namor magik...heck all of them are team busters as individuals now. move over avengers..there's a new earth's mightest heroes in town

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember when the Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, and the Silver Surfer were being overwhelmed by the regular Asgardian army and it took Thanos stepping in to change the tide. Asgard has really fallen, especially as a result of Siege. I hope Fraction succeeds in bringing them back up. At least that seems to be one of his goals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.