Gambit restaurant vs Shang Chi restaurant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega visors
gambit opened a french restaurant while shang chi opened a chinese restaurant, which restaurant would do better? gambit has a french kitchen but he is not cooking so if you go to his restaurant you wont taste his cooking he got a french chef to do it, shang chi opened a chinese food resaurant but he is also not cooking he got a chinese chef to cook for him

Digi
So Gambit and Shang Chi are irrelevant in this thread? Because really, you're just asking which nationality's cuisine is more financially viable.

I see more Chinese restaurants where I am. Shang Chi wins via poisoned sushi, followed by buying his land, making him homeless, and sexually enjoying Rogue somehow.

Bentley
It depends, since Gambit it's a thief I assume he's good at managing money, so he will do good handling the more expensive french food. Shang-Chi in the other hand can open either a cheap place or something fancy, depending in his finances, so he has a bit more room to manuver. I don't know enough of the characters, but do they have deep pockets?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bentley
It depends, since Gambit it's a thief I assume he's good at managing money

Why would a person need to steal money if they were capable of managing it well?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!

nimbus006
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Why would a person need to steal money if they were capable of managing it well?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!

To manage more of it, duh.

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!

Thrill of the hunt? Keeping yourself from stealing too often?

I know you are focusing in convincing yourself that Stormwatch has been incredibly boring, but try to do an effort next time smokin'

Omega visors
Originally posted by Bentley
It depends, since Gambit it's a thief I assume he's good at managing money, so he will do good handling the more expensive french food. Shang-Chi in the other hand can open either a cheap place or something fancy, depending in his finances, so he has a bit more room to manuver. I don't know enough of the characters, but do they have deep pockets?

they both get financed by stark so they got money for anything they want

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.