important Teaching For Spiritual Healers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
this aint really religious.

if you are interested there are other uploads.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETov158423w&feature=related

Digi
Any reason you're posting this? I listened to about half of it. Guy's a complete nutjob.

Also, what does it have to do with spiritual healers? Unless he pulls it out of nowhere in the last couple minutes, he didn't mention that once.

dadudemon
Honestly, I think he used the wrong vid (his link had "related' in it).

But, I DO agree with the notion that "evil" plans for the future. We don't give Lucifer enough credit. smile

Deja~vu
there are all kinds of nuts leading churches and the followers are full of problems wanting relief and feel that this and that didn't work, so I guess I'll turn to god and follow the ways. In the end they are fanatics and giving all their money to the church. Well, that was and still the sole purpose for churches

. Even from the beginning.

Convert weak people....sad

ADarksideJedi
Alot of people think this and it is always blame on the church that is the sad part and none of it is true for all churches. How come no temple or Mast or any other Religish faith is put down?What makes the Church the only thing people like to find faults with?that is another point that makes me sad.

YankeeWhaler
I would take it with a grain of salt, always question why someone is attempting to influence or persuade you. Whats in in for them and whats in it for you?

AsbestosFlaygon
Normally, I have an open mind when it comes to these topics.

But this guy is an udder.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Normally, I have an open mind when it comes to these topics.

But this guy is an udder.

Disagreeing with a person doesn't make you closed minded.

Deja~vu
I didn't see the video yet, but I do believe in healers. They've been documented. Don't ask me to look it up for you ...Do it yourself. It's been featured on the Science channel and other journals as well.

Heck, I healed a chicken once before, really.

I really did. lol

But I did.

Deano
Originally posted by Digi
Any reason you're posting this? I listened to about half of it. Guy's a complete nutjob.

Also, what does it have to do with spiritual healers? Unless he pulls it out of nowhere in the last couple minutes, he didn't mention that once.

he isnt a nutjob though is he

you just dont know what he is talking about wink

Digi
Originally posted by Deano
he isnt a nutjob though is he

you just dont know what he is talking about wink

Thanks for the clarification. That was helpful.

Shakyamunison
I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning.

Deano
Thanks for the clarification. That was helpful.

as was your earlier post.

typically disrespectful and ignorant aswell

Robtard
You tell him, Deano.

Digi
Originally posted by Deano
as was your earlier post.

typically disrespectful and ignorant aswell

Oh boy, a pissing match. Who shot the original bullet?!

I said I thought he was a nutjob, which I do, but it wasn't a personal attack on you. So, ya know, there's that. People equating strong disagreement with personal attacks is becoming a pet peeve of mine. You and I have rarely seen eye to eye, and I don't pull punches when I disagree with someone, but I respect your right to hold those opinions.

Anyway, I asked what it had to do with spiritual healing, and you replied with a deliberately obtuse answer. If I had had an explanation, maybe you could help me understand why my vitriolic reaction to the video was in error. Anyway, next time I'll remember to keep my inquiries to myself.

Shakyamunison
...Anyway, next time I'll remember to keep my inquiries to myself.

Don't do that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.