I am Doom, and I'm here to take you're sh*t.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Gauntlet style, pretty simple each person has something and Doctor Doom would like it for himself. He doesn't have to kill or K.O his opponent if he doesn't need to or have to. Just distracting or immobilizing them long enough to accomplish his mission will work.

1. Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Azrael: OMAC tech
2. Optimus Prime: Matrix of Leadership
3. DoS Doomsday: DNA sample
4. Cyborg Superman: Power Rings
5. Superman: Kryptonian data crystals
6. Darkseid: Omega Force

Doom gets 24 hours to plan and prep for each fight, but once the fight begins they become aware of why he is there.

psycho gundam
since it's a gauntlet, wouldn't acquired items/tech carry over to the next scenario? if so, omac tech is a large win fall from the first victory

Digi
your*

And do these guys get to use their resources against Doom? The Autobots would roll.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
since it's a gauntlet, wouldn't acquired items/tech carry over to the next scenario? if so, omac tech is a large win fall from the first victory No he doesn't get to use the previously acquired artifacts.

Originally posted by Digi

And do these guys get to use their resources against Doom? Just whatever would be standard to have around at any particular time i.e all the standard bat gadgets, three or four Autobot lieutenants (not Fortress Maximus, or Primus), or para demons.

Rooster823
I'm gonna sing the doom song now......doom doom doom doom doom doooom!

Cogito
I'm no Transformers expert, but aren't there some versions of Optimus that are ridiculously powerful? Like capable of taking on Unicron powerful?

SquallX
Remove Pis/Cis, then we have a fight.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SquallX
Remove Pis/Cis, then we have a fight. thumb up thumb up thumb up Doom vs Darkseid would kick ass.

ares834
Originally posted by Brockalizer
thumb up thumb up thumb up Doom vs Darkseid would kick ass.

smokin'

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
Remove Pis/Cis, then we have a fight.

You really want Doom to win, huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.