Twisted Battlefield 1- The Labyrinth: Ganondorf vs. Quan Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scenario
It's time for a different kind of battle, one where the environment itself could decide the winner. Who can make better use of their surroundings to pull a victory from what otherwise might be a defeat? An advantage could be nullified, a circumstantial bonus made available, maybe not even obvious ones...

So yeah, this is basically going to be a gimmick fight series. The specific gimmick here being The Labyrinth. Both contestants are trapped in the maze, tasked with finding the other and killing them in order to escape.

Rules:
1. The walls are extremely high (arbitrarily so) to allow flight, but no going over the maze.
2. The maze is destructible, being made of stone, but regenerates after a few seconds.
3. The walls shift position to confuse and allow possible stealth or escape if things go bad.
4. Teleportation and portals function normally, but BFR is not possible and simply sends the opponent to another part of The Labyrinth.
5. Beware The Minotaur

Ganondorf and Quann Chi both have all of their abilities.

Alternate scenario: Quan Chi is equipped with a suit of Galactic Federation Power Armor (are you happy now, Scream?)

ScreamPaste
I'm gonna go ahead and be a dick.

Ganondorf has clairvoyance, he can see Quanchi from a distance, and kill him without ever being present. YOUR MAZE DOES NOTHING. 131

...Which is a shame since it's such a sweet idea.

Demonic Phoenix
The Minotaur makes itself a new doll out of Ganondorf's upper torso and Quan Chi's head & legs.

quanchi112
I can only answer for TP Dorf and thereby say Quan Chi wins.

The Scenario
Originally posted by quanchi112
I can only answer for TP Dorf and thereby say Quan Chi wins.

Can Quan Chi resist Ganondorf TKing his heart from the other end of the maze?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Can Quan Chi resist Ganondorf TKing his heart from the other end of the maze? When did Tp dorf do so ? I am only arguing Tp dorf.

ares834
Ganondorf stomps.

ScreamPaste
Indeed. Can see Quanchi from the beginning, and armour won't help him. HEART TK. >=D

The Scenario
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Tp dorf do so ? I am only arguing Tp dorf.

He did use TK in Twilight Princess. It was mostly in Zelda's body, but he did.

ScreamPaste
Regardless, Quan's not thread maker, you decide if Ganon is limited to one game or not, lol.

BloodRain
Can a wall really stop Dorf's dungeon master reach ?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Can a wall really stop Dorf's dungeon master reach ? Nope. It cannot. Ganon > Walls.

He can win before Quanchi even sees him. 131

Burning thought
Can Quan Chi resist Ganondorf TKing his heart from the other end of the maze?

I woud like to see a video of this.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Burning thought
I woud like to see a video of this.

So would I; it sounds hilarious.

Though, out of curiosity, why are you objecting? We know Ganondorf has TK, right? And hearts are very light compared to what he usually manipulates.

Burning thought
That would possibly be my logic, I may not object if you were not objecting for the same thing in the other thread concerning Kain. Although I am still of the mind Kain Tks blood and has not shown any other power he can consistently spam for this purpose while I am not sure I have seen Ganondorf assaulting things inside a body and specific elements of it.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf has put himself in Zelda's body, innuendo aside. Let's focus on Quanchi's available defenses.

Walls, and his GF power suit. If they can't defend him, I don't think he has a chance.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Burning thought
That would possibly be my logic, I may not object if you were not objecting for the same thing in the other thread concerning Kain. Although I am still of the mind Kain Tks blood and has not shown any other power he can consistently spam for this purpose while I am not sure I have seen Ganondorf assaulting things inside a body and specific elements of it.

Huh, I figured you'd object more to the fact Ganondorf was doing it from the other side of a few walls instead of an inch of flesh at most.

Who mentioned Kain?

Burning thought
Huh, I figured you'd object more to the fact Ganondorf was doing it from the other side of a few walls instead of an inch of flesh at most.

Who mentioned Kain?

A few walls may be relevent also.

Me

ScreamPaste
Why would walls matter? And what of that thar suit.

Burning thought
Because not all abilities can necesserily be used on someone you cannot see or target. The walls were put in this thread to matter.

What suit?

The Scenario
Ganondorf has already proven he can affect the insides of living creatures, seen when he killed the Great Deku Tree and Jabu-Jabu. Since, you know, he summoned monsters inside them. Also known as his "Death Curse."

Scream made me put Quan Chi in a suit of power armor as an alternate battle; read the OP.

Burning thought
So all he did was curse them, he did not use Tk to damage their insides or anything of that like.

I dont even know what that Power armour is so I have no comment on that.

The Scenario
He literally summoned monsters inside their bodies. Hardly just cursing them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.