HP Doomsday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to fight HP Doomsday, who body would you choose? You can't bfr...you have to straight up fight him.

You also receive the experience of whoever you choose...so you are fully aware on how to his/her powers.

Choices...

Superman
Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Kyle
Sentry (non-Void)
Magneto
Captain Marvel

Who powers and abilities would be your choice?

SquallX
My first choice would be Captain Marvel. I honestly don't think DD has been killed by magic before.

Starscream M
Prob Hulk as he is the only one without technical limits to his power.

I may go onslaught-mode on HP DD and beat his ass down. Any of the others would def be killed.

SquallX
Originally posted by Starscream M
Prob Hulk as he is the only one without technical limits to his power.

I may go onslaught-mode on HP DD and beat his ass down. Any of the others would def be killed.

And Superman has a limit?

Having a no limit to his strength doesn't change the mechanics of DD adaptability.

Ex: Hulk kill DD by bashing him to death. Then DD is resurrected. Just because Hulk get stronger doesn't change the mechanic, that means just because he's stronger bashing DD to death again won't work.

-Pr-
Superman, as long as it was pre-reboot Superman.

vansonbee
I actually want to live, so I'm going with Hulk here, even though Superman is a good choice, because he fought DD before, I really want my hero to survive afterwards, at least.

Prep-Man
Kyle, if he plays it smart. He has the best feats of anyone here.

rotiart
Sentry. As there is no such thing as non void? I defeat doomsday... Molecule man style.

-Pr-
I assume everyone read the "you are the character" clause?

Bentley
Kyle.

TheHulk
I'll go with Hulk first if not superman if not beta ray bill if not sentry if not captain marvel if not.......no hope...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.