Thor and Colossus vs kuurth and Nul (NO BFR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
Both Kuurth and Nul were BFR'd

Both Colossus and Thor said their opponents were stronger.
Both Colossus and Thor owned their opponets if you look at the art.

Who wins without BFR

carver9
Thor and Colossus die a horrible death.

Slaanesh
team 2 10/10..they are more powerful..

DickBlazer
I don't see an ending. Me thinks Thor and big c win somehow. Just cause

Yes kuurth was bfr but he was taken back by the serpant for fear of him getting killed by implosion. Or something. Technically Colossus didn't bfr him. He was going to kill him, at least I got that impression. So kuurth was saved by his master.

I don't see any reason the same thing wouldn't happen. With no bfr Colossus pushes until death.

nwg202
if kuurth has to produce runes colossus can push him into them again.
Then thor and Colossus can double team nul..

If kuurth doesn't its going to be a long fight. nul and Colossus have insane healing. don't know about kuurth and i dont think thor can heal that fast. thor is the most versatile among them though...

WhiteWitchKing
Colossus already had Kuurth on the ropes. Thor kills Nul with a godblast. What's with people acting like the heroes would be fighting an up hill battle?

Cogito
Kuurth didn't lose because he was BFR'd, he lost because Colossus was about to kill him. The same strategy will work again, except without BFR Kuurth will die.

Colossus and Thor then tag team Nul to death.

Team 1, every time.

dmills
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Colossus already had Kuurth on the ropes. Thor kills Nul with a godblast. What's with people acting like the heroes would be fighting an up hill battle?

Because they're going by what they feel like it should be instead of what it actually is.

carver9
I can't see a double team from Thor and Colossus against Nul doing anything. Thor gave his all in that fight. To the point where he fatigued himself while bashing away at Nul and then was at the brink of death while trying to bfr Nul and Nul was still in top shape. Without bfring on, Thor would have died. Thor needs a partner and Colossus isn't generating anymore power than what Thor did in his fight against Nul.

The Villian destroys them. By the way, the God blast takes time, time that Thor does not have...especially against 2 relentless being like the fear in this thread.

Colossus-Big C
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/jessechurter/scan0001-1.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/jessechurter/scan0002.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/jessechurter/scan0003-1.jpg

McNasty996
If Colossus was supposedly going to kill him then why was he self-admititedly getting beat to shit, even with Cytoraks power. Kurth won't be needing to build runes here so fear of some"implosion" shouldn't matter. And is this Kurth with only there Serpent's backing or with serpent and Cytorak.

Colossus-Big C
I dont see colossus getting koed

nwg202
the Kuurth that fought Colossus so just the serpent.

The Colossus Thor combo would be quite devastating.

One is an unstoppable brick who heals instantly. Plus has super speed He can take the punishment. He'd be a high speed ram. Thor can launch lightning and hammer attacks from behind and can brawl if needed too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus might have killed Kuurth because of the back lash of his runes. He wasn't beating him to death or anything. Colossus also had the advantage of surprise and momentum on his side, he basically jumped him. I favor Kuurth in a straight up fight because he's more powerful, stronger etc. but if Colossus can get into a running charge like he did last time, Kuurth won't be able to stop him. He'd have to get out of his reach by flying or something.

If Team 1 tries to stand there and go punch for punch, they'd lose eventually but I don't think that would be the go to tactic. This can go either way.

ColossusGrundy
Team 1 ftw.

New Colossus is more powerful than the old one without all the doubt.

He and Thor FTW

carver9
If CIS is on in this battle, Nul could possibly solo.

OneDumbG0
Did Nul just tear apart adamantium netting?

psycho gundam
yes, but weirdly enough his one hand pushing up against the net did it easily, even though the net's weight was 100 x it's weight on jupiter x 98 m/s^2. the net didn't simply move upwards as hulk pushed against it, rather it ripped.

weird

OneDumbG0
^ Well, more gravity =/= more density. In fact, having a greater counteracting force downwards (gravity) would have complimented the stress on the adamantium as Nul was pushing upwards. But yeah, I was not expecting Nul to shred adamantium. Guess Nul is just that powerful.

psycho gundam
let the forums burn with hulk hatred evil face

Rage.Of.Olympus
It took an Asgardian enchanted hammer but Hulk is finally Thor level in power.

vin

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It took an Asgardian enchanted hammer but Hulk is finally Thor level in power.

vin http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s289/n00b_nation/sports/to-wink.gif

psycho gundam
you mean the hammer lowered him down there, like stormbreaker did beta ray bill http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/AndersonSilvaReaction.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3723/pic015q.jpg

Get mad.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thorwhulk1.jpg

get nihilist

OneDumbG0
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3723/pic015q.jpg

Get mad. Yeah, when Hulk had to resort to BFR'ing Thor and Hulk collapsed while Thor went on fresh as a daisy when he landed without missing a beat that really made Hulk look...

... oh, wait. Oops.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Yeah, when Hulk had to resort to BFR'ing Thor and Hulk collapsed while Thor went on fresh as a daisy when he landed without missing a beat that really made Hulk look...

... oh, wait. Oops.
Thor punked nul while dying ofr a grave wound he received from a dimensional parasite

psycho gundam
Yeah, when Hulk had to resort to BFR'ing Thor and Hulk collapsed while Thor went on fresh as a daisy when he landed without missing a beat that really made Hulk look...

... oh, wait. Oops. i know right

after that collision hulk solos the vampire race, tears adamanium, and rage-quits the serpent....while thor was getting a sponge bath from odin

leonidas
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

pretty much. colossus kills kurrth, thor stamates nul til c is done and they both kill nul. seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
get nihilist

Hulk's lucky that Thor kept holding back.

Also, Thor was still partially injured.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2fkmq0gv1ql8i93o2_500.gif

Stay mad.

Rage.Of.Olympus

... oh, wait. Oops.

Yea, poor Hulk. Thor on the other hand looks great what with the whole stalemating then beating a massively amped up Hulk/Thing duo after taking on Odin, the Serpents forces etc. deal.

psycho gundam
Hulk's lucky that Thor kept holding back.

Also, Thor was still partially injured.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2fkmq0gv1ql8i93o2_500.gif

Stay mad.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/naptimeforthor.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thor.jpg

stay nihilist

dmills
i know right

after that collision hulk solos the vampire race, tears adamanium, and rage-quits the serpent....while thor was getting a sponge bath from odin

laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Cogito
Kuurth didn't lose because he was BFR'd, he lost because Colossus was about to kill him. The same strategy will work again, except without BFR Kuurth will die.

Colossus and Thor then tag team Nul to death.

Team 1, every time.

pretty much..

carver9
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/naptimeforthor.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thor.jpg

stay nihilist

laughing

Why not post Hulk after this fight as well? If Thor was near death, I am pretty sure Hulk was as well...

Oh wait...my bad, he wasn't.

psycho gundam
rage may turn to alcohol if i post that

JakeTheBank
This banter amuses me.

Rage.Of.Olympus

stay nihilist
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8461/fi5oroboroscps013.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1781/fi5oroboroscps014.jpg

Thor styled on the most powerful Hulk -and Thing- we've ever seen, and then like a boss let his teammates carry him home.

Remember, suicide isn't the answer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

Why not post Hulk after this fight as well? If Thor was near death, I am pretty sure Hulk was as well...

Out of curiosity, why do you think Thor was near death?

carver9
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8461/fi5oroboroscps013.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1781/fi5oroboroscps014.jpg

Thor styled on the most powerful Hulk -and Thing- we've ever seen, and then like a boss let his teammates carry him home.

Remember, suicide isn't the answer.

Most powerful? Where did you get that from? Does the Vampire nation have any info on WWH? What about planet Hulk? Do they know of his power level or are they only basing this off of Savage Hulk?

Let me know buddy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Most powerful? Where did you get that from? Does the Vampire nation have any info on WWH? What about planet Hulk? Do they know of his power level or are they only basing this off of Savage Hulk?

Let me know buddy.

The same well of knowledge that you constantly tap into it. Databases suddenly aren't reliable anymore Carver? Also, yes they are updated on the Hulk.

This is the most powerful Hulk ever seen. More powerful than God Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
WBH>WWH>Nul>Savage Hulk=Thor

Gecko4lif
Oh big C. When will you ever stop providing the lulz

carver9
The same well of knowledge that you constantly tap into it. Not just WWH, but World Breaker Hulk.

What knowledge is that? The same one that told us Green Scar hits harder than Thor or is it the one that told us that all of the Avengers, INCLUDING Thor can't stop Hulk. How about the one where Thor is stating that he could never stop/defeat Hulk?

Is that the answer you are trying to tell me?

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WBH>WWH>Nul>Savage Hulk=Thor

Pretty much.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Oh big C. When will you ever stop providing the lulz Prove me wrong, wbh would nearly nearly one shot nul, a nul who can effortlessly destroy adamantium, a nul who thor hit with all his might and couldnt even tickle him

Gecko4lif
So thor never could defeat hulk.. despite doing so on panel multiple times...

Ok.

carver9
Prove me wrong, wbh would nearly nearly one shot nul, a nul who can effortlessly destroy adamantium, a nul who thor hit with all his might and couldnt even tickle him

I like you Colossus. You are cool with me bro.

JakeTheBank
Only in KMC will you get such riveting conclusions as Hulk with an Asgardian hammer somehow makes him weaker than him without it.

carver9

Ok.

Didn't Savage Hulk beat Thor in the face with his own hammer koing him?

Colossus-Big C

Ok. hulk can push it to another level when its called for, thor can stalemate a average hulk

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Only in KMC will you get such riveting conclusions as Hulk with an Asgardian hammer somehow makes him weaker than him without it.

I think he was a notch below WWH. A small notch. Almost there if you ask me. World Breaker...not even close.

JakeTheBank
Thor can't push things to another level when its called for?

The guy fights Skyfathers, Elder Gods, and can damage abstracts. no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
What knowledge is that? The same one that told us Green Scar hits harder than Thor or is it the one that told us that all of the Avengers, INCLUDING Thor can't stop Hulk. How about the one where Thor is stating that he could never stop/defeat Hulk?

Is that the answer you are trying to tell me?

You tell me. Opinion. Lies. Thor giving the little guy a confidence boost, even while massively amped he couldn't take the Odinson out, it was just sad. If Thor ever took Hulk seriously, he'd beat him worse than Zeus.

Hulk is all hype. All out God mode Hulk while amped by Gamma Bombs stomped on Fing Fang Foom, and couldn't even break a continent. It's obvious that the wishing well provided most of the power for the Dark Dimension feat since Hulk's such a weakling. The weakest one there is more like it.

Sorry Gamma God, I'm an atheist.

Colossus-Big C
Thor can't push things to another level when its called for?

The guy fights Skyfathers, Elder Gods, and can damage abstracts. no expression I was talking physically

nwg202
Colossus is powered by Cyttorak
Thor Kuurth and Nul basically have Asgardian magic backing them up

All the 4 of them can theoretically go up several levels.

Dont tell me this thread will turn into Trion colossus and rune king thor vs world breaker hulk and watever the serpent can do to kuurth

Might as well turn this into Cyttorak and odin vs the serpent and watever gama god there is out there

carver9
You tell me. Opinion. Lies. Thor giving the little guy a confidence boost, even while massively amped he couldn't take the Odinson out, it was just sad. If Thor ever took Hulk seriously, he'd beat him worse than Zeus.

Hulk is all hype. All out God mode Hulk while amped by Gamma Bombs stomped on Fing Fang Foom, and couldn't even break a continent. It's obvious that the wishing well provided most of the power for the Dark Dimension feat since Hulk's such a weakling. The weakest one there is more like it.

Sorry Gamma God, I'm an atheist.

U mad?

Gecko4lif
I was talking physically
Thor vs Bor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
U mad?

Far from it bro. Come on, is this it Carver? I expected more, me am disappoint.

carver9
I was talking physically

He just replied to you by saying Thor vs Born but remember, Thor was amped with the Odin Power and Thor outright admitted that "without" the amp, he would have died from Bor with just s single lick and even then, with this amp, Bor broke his ribs.

carver9
Far from it bro. Come on, is this it Carver? I expected more, me am disappoint.

But you didn't say anything. Tour post was terrible.

JakeTheBank
He just replied to you by saying Thor vs Born but remember, Thor was amped with the Odin Power and Thor outright admitted that "without" the amp, he would have died from Bor with just s single lick and even then, with this amp, Bor broke his ribs.

Bor being able to slay Thor without the OF (ie. Classic/Modern Thor) with a single blow is pretty hardcore. Frankly, that's beyond what I'd expect from Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But you didn't say anything. Tour post was terrible.

Now you know how posters feel about you 24/7. Either way, concession accepted.

carver9
Bor being able to slay Thor without the OF (ie. Classic/Modern Thor) with a single blow is pretty hardcore. Frankly, that's beyond what I'd expect from Hulk.

Thor was the one that stated Bor would have killed him in a single blow. Not I.

What level is Bor physically? Would you put him above Zeus?

carver9
Now you know how posters feel about you 24/7. Either way, concession accepted.

Whatever Rage. Stop hating.

Colossus-Big C
Killing thor with 1 single blow i would put him above zeus and odin physically it would take them more than just one punch imo

JakeTheBank
Thor was the one that stated Bor would have killed him in a single blow. Not I.

What level is Bor physically? Would you put him above Zeus?

Duh. Thor should know what would kill him and what wouldn't.

He's a Skyfather, so I doubt he'd be above Zeus.

carver9
Killing thor with 1 single blow i would put him above zeus and odin physically it would take them more than just one punch imo

All out?

carver9
Duh. Thor should know what would kill him and what wouldn't.

He's a Skyfather, so I doubt he'd be above Zeus.

confused

What was the point of your previous post then?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't read too much into it. Bor wouldn't kill Thor with one hit even if he didn't have the Odin Force. JMS took it a step too far in trying to impress us. Still, I won't fault anyone for taking it at face value. If for no reason other than Bor was aiming at the jugular area while using his weapon.

Colossus-Big C
All out? Was it an all out blow from bor or just casual blows

JakeTheBank
confused

What was the point of your previous post then?

I was just commenting on Bor and Odin Force Thor. And also commenting that being able to one shot kill Thor with a single physical blow is something that I personally don't see Hulk capable of.

Colossus-Big C
Don't read too much into it. Bor wouldn't kill Thor with one hit even if he didn't have the Odin Force. JMS took it a step too far in trying to impress us. Still, I won't fault anyone for taking it at face value. Why

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why
Why what?

JakeTheBank
Don't read too much into it. Bor wouldn't kill Thor with one hit even if he didn't have the Odin Force. JMS took it a step too far in trying to impress us. Still, I won't fault anyone for taking it at face value.

Fair enough.

I don't think the OF was really taken into consideration in terms of direct amping physically until that fight. None of his feats were really beyond Classic Thor or Thor pre-Ragnarok, imo, with the obvious exceptions of reviving the Asgardians and all that shit. I guess tanking the Balder-Destroyer's disintegration beam with only some slight bruises and damaged armor would be a significant durability feat.

Colossus-Big C
Why what? Why cant bor kill thor with 1hit

carver9
I was just commenting on Bor and Odin Force Thor. And also commenting that being able to one shot kill Thor with a single physical blow is something that I personally don't see Hulk capable of.

Depends on which Hulk. The Hulk that ripped through Onslaught. That final punch...hhhhmmm. World Breaker Hulk...possibilty as well imo. I wouldn't consider Bor physically stronger than either of them.

The after shock from Hulk punches melted Armageddon and his crew. I can't picture too many skyfathers, if any, doing this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why cant bor kill thor with 1hit

Durability, Thor's importance etc. Heck, we recently saw Thor take a punch from Bor plus attacks from other powerful beings. Tbf, Bor's other attack included his weapon.

Don't get me wrong, Bor's a beast and not being able to one shot Thor takes nothing away from him.

But like I said, you can take the statement at face value if you want.

Gecko4lif
I dont remember what happened when hulk fought a sky... oh wait

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-orPxl85Eb9M/TVU7gbwiaqI/AAAAAAAAAqc/uW-9459wIb8/s1600/zeus+vs+hulk.jpg

carver9
I dont remember what happened when hulk fought a sky... oh wait

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-orPxl85Eb9M/TVU7gbwiaqI/AAAAAAAAAqc/uW-9459wIb8/s1600/zeus+vs+hulk.jpg

Is that WBH?

psycho gundam
Fair enough.

I don't think the OF was really taken into consideration in terms of direct amping physically until that fight. None of his feats were really beyond Classic Thor or Thor pre-Ragnarok, imo, with the obvious exceptions of reviving the Asgardians and all that shit. I guess tanking the Balder-Destroyer's disintegration beam with only some slight bruises and damaged armor would be a significant durability feat. smh

rage fed you bullshit and you asked for ketchup

Gecko4lif
Is that WBH?
Its after wbh so I dont see why not

carver9
Its after wbh so I dont see why not

So this is the same Hulk that backlash destroyed a planet and nearby planets?

Didn't Hulk state that he was holding back until he went to the Dark dimension?

carver9
It was also mentioned that Hulk went to Zeus prepared to sacrifice himself for his friend.

psycho gundam
lets not pretend thor didn't have his run in with a sky-father, sans the sacrificial lamb mentality:

round 1-

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_round11.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_round12.jpg

round 2-

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_round21.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_round22.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_round23.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_round24.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/closeup.jpg

thor gets dragged away after an ass whipping on the regular

JakeTheBank
smh

rage fed you bullshit and you asked for ketchup

Not really.

Several posters are of the opinion OF Thor wasn't all that impressive and the Bor fight shouldn't be taken at face value. Personally, I don't think the OF was really taken into consideration until that specific fight; prior to that, I didn't think Thor was significantly more powerful than he was prior to his relaunch. But having said that, it forced me to look at Thor in a different light. For all intents and purposes, prior to his depowerment, Thor was essentially amped and as such, most of his feats/battles during that time frame can't be attributed to "current" Thor.

I do happen take Thor's statement at his word and believe that a beserk Bor could have slayed Thor without the Odin Force protecting him, but I can see why others wouldn't.

psycho gundam
"others" = rage, who went to mexico to get his spin-doctor degree apparently wink

JakeTheBank
"others" = rage, who went to mexico to get his spin-doctor degree apparently wink

Nah, Brucie thinks OF Thor is overrated (or Thor in general, idk). And I'm pretty sure Sin doesn't think highly of him, either.

It also didn't help that Loeb didn't a give a shit one way or the other when he had Rulk pitted against him during that time period. But Loeb doesn't really care about WTF others are doing or have done when he tells his stories.

TheHulk
Team 2 stomps

Rage.Of.Olympus
smh

rage fed you bullshit and you asked for ketchup Originally posted by psycho gundam
Lawlz. How about you stop being such a vagina, point out which parts of my post you have a problem with, and then I'll destroy you we can discuss it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.