stepford cuckoos VS emma frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatanna4life
4 matches!

1) 1000 vs emma
2) 5 vs emma
3) three in one vs emma
4) three in one with cerebro vs emma

Konton
1. Dumb
2-4 Emma.

Maybe swap cerebro with cerebra and 5 would be a fight.

StyleTime
What Konton said.

The girls might surpass Emma someday, but they lack the feats to argue against Emma right now. Emma has bested Mindee/Phoebe/Celeste already.

Zatanna4life
and mindee, phoebe and celete have overwhelmed emma before, she cant block them out

Konton
Originally posted by Zatanna4life
and mindee, phoebe and celete have overwhelmed emma before, she cant block them out

When? If it happened I'm going to assume that it was because the girls and Emma share a telepathic bond, not because of any quantifiable power or measure of skill, though they lack neither in comparison to lesser telepaths (classic Moonstar, Karma, etc).

StyleTime
I think he's talking about when they were amped by The Phoenix Force.

Zatanna4life
Originally posted by Konton
When? If it happened I'm going to assume that it was because the girls and Emma share a telepathic bond, not because of any quantifiable power or measure of skill, though they lack neither in comparison to lesser telepaths (classic Moonstar, Karma, etc).

IIRC astonishing x-men gifted

gogogadgetgo
So its this awesomely hot chick

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Emma_Frost_in_current_costume.jpg

Vs

Three hot chicks

http://mundocomic.es/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/249689-199568-stepford-cuckoos_super.jpg

i'll take the three hot chicks thank you very much evil face

Zatanna4life
the showdown!

vansonbee
What about the X-Force arc? Where Logan needed the 3 girls to to block Emma?

gogogadgetgo
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Stepford_Cuckoos_by_QWoods.jpg

StyleTime
IIRC astonishing x-men gifted
Skimmed through it again. I didn't see anything like that.
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Three hot chicks

*snipped image

i'll take the three hot chicks thank you very much evil face
Definitely better pictures of them out there. stick out tongue

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/xmenstepfordcuckoos.jpg/
the showdown!
If that is the incident you referenced earlier, Mindee was manifesting the Phoenix. She can't perform that stuff normally.
Originally posted by vansonbee
What about the X-Force arc? Where Logan needed the 3 girls to to block Emma?
I don't remember that off the top of my head. The Cuckoos did claim they could block Emma from reading their thoughts if they work together though.

Q99
Blocking is easier than defeating, mind.

Zatanna4life
Originally posted by StyleTime
Skimmed through it again. I didn't see anything like that.

I don't own the issue but all I remember is that the x-men where out on a mission where kitty found colossus. And meanwhile back at the x-mansion the kids were under attack by this alien guy with a razor and he attacked fly. And then the cuckoos contacted Emma. It was so overwhelming for Emma she couldn't stop them and she fell to the ground.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Q99
Blocking is easier than defeating, mind.
They are indeed different things. I'm still giving Emma the nod btw. Not sure if that was aimed at me though.
I don't own the issue but all I remember is that the x-men where out on a mission where kitty found colossus. And meanwhile back at the x-mansion the kids were under attack by this alien guy with a razor and he attacked fly. And then the cuckoos contacted Emma. It was so overwhelming for Emma she couldn't stop them and she fell to the ground.
Oh, I know what you're talking about now.

She wasn't trying to stop them in that situation. Emma claims the Cuckoos were too loud since they were in such a panic, and Emma was otherwise occupied when they called out to her. It's like me screaming at you with a megaphone before you equip your ear defenders.

I wouldn't quite chalk that up to a display of power, but I do see why you mentioned it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.