Nul, Kuurth & Colossus Vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
No bfr no speed blitz

carver9
Either on team 1 solos.

DickBlazer
Down goes doomsday

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Either on team 1 solos. for colossus i don't think he can beat DD

-Pr-
Colossus has zero feats to put him up there bar one fight. That's not enough on this board.

Don't know about the others.

Cogito
The X-Men kind of proved Kuurth is immune to damage, but then again they never hit him with the kind of firepower HP DD has.

Nul dies quickly, Colossus has every bone in his body shattered again and finds that forcing DD to move backwards doesn't actually hurt him.

The whole maybe invulnerability thing pretty much makes any fights with Kuurth and the like silly.

nwg202
Don't all the four of these monsters have insane healing and immortality?Can any of these guys get killed? and current Kuurth is only powered by one god not two. The kuurth that faced the x-men had two gods powering him.

carver9
Nul grabs Doomsday and rips him to shreds. There is no doubt that Nul is physically superior, none at all.

Cogito
Keep the dream alive, Carver

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
Keep the dream alive, Carver

When you can show me Doomsday ripping something as hard as adamantium to shred with ease and breaking Uru like he was squishing a dirt ball...you might have a argument. Superman sliced through Doomsday side without too much difficulty and you expect me to believe that Nul can't grab Doomsday and split his body in two?

He was never immune to physical force from what I seen. Nul or anyone else here minus Colossus kills him.

-Pr-
When you can show Hulk tearing through green lantern constructs with ease and taking a direct shot from the Omega Beams...you might have an argument.

Cogito
When you can show me Doomsday ripping something as hard as adamantium to shred with ease and breaking Uru like he was squishing a dirt ball...you might have a argument.

I didn't see anyone tossing adamantium or Uru in his path, so that's kind of a moot point. I did see him casually shatter Superman's bones though, and I'd take Superman's durability over whatever adamantium and Uru any day.

I also saw him take hits from not one, not two, not three, but four Heralds+ with no damage whatsoever (Those heralds were Radiant, Superman, Darkseid, and Waverider, for those counting at home).

He brushed off a hit from Darkseid's Omega Beams which casually destroyed a metal which Superman couldn't dent (I'd call that adamantium/Uru level).

Superman sliced through Doomsday side without too much difficulty and you expect me to believe that Nul can't grab Doomsday and split his body in two?

Yeah, with Kryptonian tech, which is some of the best in DC. Doomsday healed instantly from it.

He was never immune to physical force from what I seen. Nul or anyone else here minus Colossus kills him.

He was never damaged by physical force, from what I've seen. Mother Box determined that the only way to defeat him was to BFR him to the end of time and let entropy consume him (and as we all know, entropy is the be-all and end-all of destructive forces in DC).

janus77
Nul solos.

Lord Feron
@ cogito, you think Superman's durability > any form or adamantium? (uru that iffy but adamantium is very different). If so do you think supes can crush logans skull the way hulk crushed the Uru hammer?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
When you can show Hulk tearing through green lantern constructs with ease and taking a direct shot from the Omega Beams...you might have an argument. black adam can do all of that stuff and i think

Nul> black adam= hp doomsday

MF DELPH
Hmm...

I wonder if DD could evolve the ability to emit an energy field around his body that cuts off the empowerments from external sources to his opponents? He did evolve a defense for The Radiant's energy form. He could probably develop some kind of bioelectric dampening field that cuts all 3 of them off from their power souces.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
black adam can do all of that stuff and i think

I wasn't actually being serious.

And no, Black Adam is not = HP Doomsday.

Colossus-Big C
All 3 are still class 100 without the external power sources

-Pr-
All 3 are still class 100 without the external power sources

Without enchantments, Colossus would get creamed by HP Doomsday, and not in a nice way.

MF DELPH
And as of now Kuurth would be just plain Cain since Colossus has the Cytorrak enchantment.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by MF DELPH
And as of now Kuurth would be just plain Cain since Colossus has the Cytorrak enchantment.

How much weaker do you think Kuurth is now?

How powerful do you think colossus is with the power of Juggs?

Colossus-Big C
Kuurth only had depowered juggernaut added powers,

iceman24567
Doomsday wrecks any of them solo as a team they SHOULD win

-Pr-

Did he not get powers when he was made Kuurth?

MF DELPH
When Juggernaut became Kuurth he got a bit of a power stack, but it appears the Kuurth amp is greater than the Juggernaut amp in terms of strength/durability (as shown when Colossus as Juggernaut attacked), but with the caveat that being the Juggernaut and having the "unstoppable momentum" schtick went to Colossus and was removed from Kuurth/Cain. If Cain still had any of Cytorrak's power he wouldn't have been pushed backwards by Colossus, so yes, if the Kuurth enchantment is removed/blocked he'd be just plain Cain Marko now since Piotr is now Juggernaut.

As far as being weakened, I don't think Kuurth had the Serpent granted strength on top of the Cytorrak granted strength, I think the Serpent granted strength, which was to a greater degree, was Kuurth's strength level, buffed by the Cytorrak granted unstoppable momentum spell. When the Cytorrak power was removed he was still stronger than a Cytorrak avatar, he simply didn't have the unstoppable momentum enchantment and was forced backwards by irresistable force.

Basically, when all is said and done, Apocalypse grants better amps than Cytorrak or the Serpent because he made Hulk capable of overcoming the unstoppable enchantment of Cytorrak, which a Serpent empowered character couldn't even overcome.

Apocalypse>Serpent and Cytorrak.

So it is written, so it shall be!!! stick out tongue

-Pr-
Oh, I see now. I had misunderstood your point for a second. Nvm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When Juggernaut became Kuurth he got a bit of a power stack, but it appears the Kuurth amp is greater than the Juggernaut amp in terms of strength/durability (as shown when Colossus as Juggernaut attacked), but with the caveat that being the Juggernaut and having the "unstoppable momentum" schtick went to Colossus and was removed from Kuurth/Cain. If Cain still had any of Cytorrak's power he wouldn't have been pushed backwards by Colossus, so yes, if the Kuurth enchantment is removed/blocked he'd be just plain Cain Marko now since Piotr is now Juggernaut.

As far as being weakened, I don't think Kuurth had the Serpent granted strength on top of the Cytorrak granted strength, I think the Serpent granted strength, which was to a greater degree, was Kuurth's strength level, buffed by the Cytorrak granted unstoppable momentum spell. When the Cytorrak power was removed he was still stronger than a Cytorrak avatar, he simply didn't have the unstoppable momentum enchantment and was forced backwards by irresistable force.

Basically, when all is said and done, Apocalypse grants better amps than Cytorrak or the Serpent because he made Hulk capable of overcoming the unstoppable enchantment of Cytorrak, which a Serpent empowered character couldn't even overcome.

Apocalypse>Serpent and Cytorrak.

So it is written, so it shall be!!! stick out tongue

Yea, the Serpent seems to noticeably augment any existing powers to varying degrees (Juggernaut's unstoppable enchantment, Attuma's control over water, Grey Gargoyles stone stare etc.) but only grants a standard power set: Herald level physical stats, teleportation, energy related attacks, flight but that's all. It's a shame the writers aren't more creative.

Did the Celestial tech amp Hulk or simply allow him to channel the power he was connected to? IIRC, Hulk was the nexus for the energy from the Heroes Reborn Universe or something similar. It's been a while though.

MF DELPH
Apocalypse altered him to be able to channel the power of two universes (Heroes Reborn and the Gamma-verse that powers him, whatever that actually is) simultaneously, gave him cellestial armor, an energy sword, an energy whip, and free premium channels for 12 months. All for $59.99 a month.

That's a much better package deal.

Apocalypse also said that even with this augment he was still more powerful than Hulk.

OneDumbG0
Apocalypse also said that even with this augment he was still more powerful than Hulk. That's because Apocalypse is an idiot.

JakeTheBank
lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Apocalypse altered him to be able to channel the power of two universes (Heroes Reborn and the Gamma-verse that powers him, whatever that actually is) simultaneously, gave him cellestial armor, an energy sword, an energy whip, and free premium channels for 12 months. All for $59.99 a month.

That's a much better package deal.

Apocalypse also said that even with this augment he was still more powerful than Hulk.

Cool, so the Celestial tech didn't provide most of the power but simply helped him better access the energy he was already connected to.

Haha, Apocalypse is on some next tips.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
That's because Apocalypse is an idiot. laughing out loud

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord Feron
@ cogito, you think Superman's durability > any form or adamantium? (uru that iffy but adamantium is very different). If so do you think supes can crush logans skull the way hulk crushed the Uru hammer?

I think adamantium and Uru have been broken, shattered, or otherwise fragged several times before.

While Superman has been cut and bruised before, off the top of my head I can only think of one time when he's even had a bone broken, let alone disintegrated (and, of course, it was HP DD who did that).

-Pr-
He's had his jaw broken, but that was a while back by Russian Zod. Not disagreeing necessarily, just adding etc

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think adamantium and Uru have been broken, shattered, or otherwise fragged several times before.

While Superman has been cut and bruised before, off the top of my head I can only think of one time when he's even had a bone broken, let alone disintegrated (and, of course, it was HP DD who did that).

Primary Adamantium and enchanted Uru rarely get broken. It also takes significant force. Superman is far easier to damage anything resembling an average.

Off the top of my head, Zod broke Superman's jaw with that flying punch.

carver9
Didn't Doomsday break his arm as well?

leonidas
i saw zero evidence to suggest that heralds can muster enough physical damage to come close to threatening dd. without invulnerability kurrth wouldn't last. hard to know how long colossus could go on but he'd be obliterated unless he's actually had a significant strength increase. nul would be the last one standing but in the end i'll still take dd. be interesting to see what he'd evolve to deal with the threat.

OneDumbG0
^ Same could be said about Nul here.

And I don't think current Kuurth or Colossanaut get enough credit. We've only seen how they match against each other. For all the crap Piotr gets for having his bones broken and admitting he's weaker and slower, dude seemed perfectly fine by the time he stopped.

guy222
team

leonidas
^ Same could be said about Nul here.

And I don't think current Kuurth or Colossanaut get enough credit. We've only seen how they match against each other. For all the crap Piotr gets for having his bones broken and admitting he's weaker and slower, dude seemed perfectly fine by the time he stopped.

that's true about nul, which is why i said he'd be last imo and the most difficult. i guess i see that thor took out 2 of them though and i'd place dd well above thor. i certainly don't see colossus being a deal breaker here (and it's unclear if he's really gotten an upgrade in strength) so imo dd would take them. given all his feats as a whole, i don't see nul matching dd. i believe dd is high trans. nul is high herald. least imo.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by leonidas
that's true about nul, which is why i said he'd be last imo and the most difficult. i guess i see that thor took out 2 of them though and i'd place dd well above thor. i certainly don't see colossus being a deal breaker here (and it's unclear if he's really gotten an upgrade in strength) so imo dd would take them. given all his feats as a whole, i don't see nul matching dd. i believe dd is high trans. nul is high herald. least imo. H/P Doomsday is overrated. His feats against Superman/Justice League have been replicated several times over by characters who aren't high trans-level.

I'll never get it. nono

Rage.Of.Olympus
i guess i see that thor took out 2 of them though and i'd place dd well above thor.

Thor has crazy damage output and Mjolnir is a huge plot device at times. The Worthy have wrecked pretty much everyone. Thor taking them on is nothing to be ashamed about.

leonidas
H/P Doomsday is overrated. His feats against Superman/Justice League have been replicated several times over by characters who aren't high trans-level.

I'll never get it. nono

laughing out loud

i see hp/dd as a different beast is all.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has crazy damage output and Mjolnir is a huge plot device at times. The Worthy have wrecked pretty much everyone. Thor taking them on is nothing to be ashamed about.

ashamed? confused

the Darkone
black adam can do all of that stuff and i think

What the f**k? are you smoking, BA is nowhere near HP Doomsday get of the crack pipe! Damn you are delusional!

HP Doomsday>BA=Nuul!

carver9
that's true about nul, which is why i said he'd be last imo and the most difficult. i guess i see that thor took out 2 of them though and i'd place dd well above thor. i certainly don't see colossus being a deal breaker here (and it's unclear if he's really gotten an upgrade in strength) so imo dd would take them. given all his feats as a whole, i don't see nul matching dd. i believe dd is high trans. nul is high herald. least imo.

When has Doomsday ever shown that he can generate as much force as Thor.? When has Doomsday ever bfred someone in a fight like Thor "had" to do to beat Nul?

leonidas
ko'ing ds in 3 shots. and please--thor has a million more appearances so don't try goading anyone into a feat war..... dd was leagues beyond an amped supes and waverider. i feel safe in assuming he is well beyond thor as we and hence well beyond nul. i know already you'll never be convinced so just move along....

carver9
ko'ing ds in 3 shots. and please--thor has a million more appearances so don't try goading anyone into a feat war..... dd was leagues beyond an amped supes and waverider. i feel safe in assuming he is well beyond thor as we and hence well beyond nul. i know already you'll never be convinced so just move along....

Who was koed in 3 shots?

Let's not pretend Doomsday showed any type of strength over anything Thor has shown or can produce via Mjlonir or his own physical might. The only reason Doomsday is what he is "is" due to the fact that he can adapt and he has insane durability. He has shown nothing to suggest he is physically stronger than Superman, especially current Supes imo.

He wasn't more powerful than Supes, his adapting powers kept him in the game. It took Doomsday YEARS to punch himself free from a underground prison.

He is powerful but imo, he is overated.

Sundipped

And to make it even worse it was a compound fracture. Supes arm was completely twisted.

Sundipped

Nothing overrated about the way he wrecks heralds.
The way he runs through them is equivalent to how a grown man would run through a group of middle school kids.

-Pr-
Who was koed in 3 shots?

Let's not pretend Doomsday showed any type of strength over anything Thor has shown or can produce via Mjlonir or his own physical might. The only reason Doomsday is what he is "is" due to the fact that he can adapt and he has insane durability. He has shown nothing to suggest he is physically stronger than Superman, especially current Supes imo.

He wasn't more powerful than Supes, his adapting powers kept him in the game. It took Doomsday YEARS to punch himself free from a underground prison.

Stop using DOS as HP.

carver9
Originally posted by Sundipped
The way he runs through them is equivalent to how a grown man would run through a group of middle school kids.

Same can be said about Black Adam, Grundy, Savage Hulk, Konvikt, Despero, Shaggyman, the General, and numerous of others. Hell, even Wonder Woman have wrecked high end teams.

What was your point?

carver9
Stop using DOS as HP.

I still don't think Doomsdayis more powerful than Supes...especially current Supes.

-Pr-
I still don't think Doomsdayis more powerful than Supes...especially current Supes.

Pre reboot Superman, no, I don't think he is.

leonidas

this.

Stop using DOS as HP.

and this.

he kotfo'd darkseid like he was a child but yeah, he wasn't stronger than superman. superman was terrified of him because they were peers. such a stupid argument. you think superman hasn't shown higher power output than he showed in any of the dd arcs? and yet what happened when he fought dd? AND he was amped by an almighty mb. check out any orion thread to see what an mb is capable of. and ds was scared of him because he was only superman level. good lord, no wonder i've had you on ignore for so long. back on ignore you go.

carver9
Pre reboot Superman, no, I don't think he is.

That's my point. Characters have grown in power over the years and exponentially at that. The Supes (or even the Thor) back then has grown in stature. Those punches that HP took, that dose of heat vision that HP took is not the same.

-Pr-
That's my point. Characters have grown in power over the years and exponentially at that. The Supes (or even the Thor) back then has grown in stature. Those punches that HP took, that dose of heat vision that HP took is not the same.

Yes, but: HP still has abnormally high feats that make him at LEAST high herald.

carver9
Yes, but: HP still has abnormally high feats that make him at LEAST high herald.

Not saying that he is weak but it is kind of hard comparing him to characters of today due to the power difference. If I could put current Supes in HP Doomsday place, I am pretty sure he could repeat the same things, probably with better ease than Doomsday since the characters were much weaker back then.

-Pr-
Not saying that he is weak but it is kind of hard comparing him to characters of today due to the power difference. If I could put current Supes in HP Doomsday place, I am pretty sure he could repeat the same things, probably with better ease than Doomsday since the characters were much weaker back then.

It's not so much a power difference, because that Doomsday was so far above everyone else he fought. It's not like HP Superman and Current Superman.

Doomsday was a high herald by today's standards back then, and that's at the very least, which was my point.

carver9
It's not so much a power difference, because that Doomsday was so far above everyone else he fought. It's not like HP Superman and Current Superman.

Doomsday was a high herald by today's standards back then, and that's at the very least, which was my point.

I agree.

-Pr-
I agree.

See, you're learning. biscuits

Sundipped
Same can be said about Black Adam, Grundy, Savage Hulk, Konvikt, Despero, Shaggyman, the General, and numerous of others. Hell, even Wonder Woman have wrecked high end teams.

What was your point?

He may give that team a run for the money with Despero the last man standing.

carver9
He may give that team a run for the money with Despero the last man standing.

Overated. I'm done speaking with you about this.

Sundipped
^thumb up

carver9
See, you're learning. biscuits

No...this will be the last time I ever agree with you.

Enjoy it.

wink

OneDumbG0
Doomsday was a high herald by today's standards back then, and that's at the very least, which was my point. If DOS Doomsday was a high herald, so was Mindless Hulk.

-Pr-
No...this will be the last time I ever agree with you.

Enjoy it.

Sure...

If DOS Doomsday was a high herald, so was Mindless Hulk.

HP, silly guy.

OneDumbG0
^ Oh. sneer

Well then. uhuh

You win this round, Inspector Gadget. crackers

h1a8
When you can show me Doomsday ripping something as hard as adamantium to shred with ease and breaking Uru like he was squishing a dirt ball...you might have a argument. Superman sliced through Doomsday side without too much difficulty and you expect me to believe that Nul can't grab Doomsday and split his body in two?

You don't how powerful the sword to make an argument. The sword could have been capable of slicing through anything in the D.C. universe.

DD resisted the point blank OE.
The same OE that vapored adamantium like missles from many miles away. DD got hit with BOTH beams at close range (more than 10x more powerful than what the missles got hit with). The missles got hit with a single beam (not both) from many miles away.

h1a8
HP DD can evolve to eventually kill all of them. That was the way he was written, undefeatable without bfr.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Doomsday that Superman fought along side during OWAW and matched in power/formidability when he went all out is on par with Hunter Prey.

Someone run with that.

Starscream M
this would be a sick fight...I think it starts with the trio kicking DD's ass...but after a long hard fought fight, eventually DD starts to take over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.