Bor vs Nul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0k9tGYmm1qclcgo.jpg

vs

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110504190526/marveldatabase/images/thumb/6/64/Hulk_Nul.png/446px-Hulk_Nul.png

majid86
Is Bor Odin's father?

OneDumbG0
^ Yes.

Bor would win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bor.

majid86
Bor takes it.

vansonbee
Odin > Thor > Bor > Nul?

Anyone give a thought, even if Bor was Odin father, maybe it doesn't mean he is more powerful than Odin himself? After his defeat by Thor and Loki, I'm kind of thinking this.

OneDumbG0
^ Odin's got more feats than Bor, that's for sure. Then again, Bor's defeats don't necessarily preclude Bor from being more powerful than Odin either. If Odinforce Thor connected with a clean fullpower Mjolnir shot to Odin's chest, could he kill Odin? Possibly. If Loki caught Odin unawares with his magical defenses down, could he transmute Odin? Possibly.

Without knowing more about Bor though, it's probably safer to say that he's not more powerful than Odin. After all, Odin has had time to grow whereas Bor was kept in suspended form for many ages. It's very possible that Odin is technically older than Bor given that he was stuck in snow form for so long.

the Darkone
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Odin's got more feats than Bor, that's for sure. Then again, Bor's defeats don't necessarily preclude Bor from being more powerful than Odin either. If Odinforce Thor connected with a clean fullpower Mjolnir shot to Odin's chest, could he kill Odin? Possibly. If Loki caught Odin unawares with his magical defenses down, could he transmute Odin? Possibly.

Without knowing more about Bor though, it's probably safer to say that he's not more powerful than Odin. After all, Odin has had time to grow whereas Bor was kept in suspended form for many ages. It's very possible that Odin is technically older than Bor given that he was stuck in snow form for so long.

In his bio though, Bor on earth is not as powerful as if he was in Asgard, so if we can assume Bor could rival the Odin-force, Bor was stated to be just as powerful as Odin, but that has yet to been. If I was writing Thor, I would explore Bor powers and abilities and his Father Buri too, we can have a story stating that the Odin-force is strong but it is incomplete since it doesn't have the power of Bor and Bur "Twiaz" this has so much potential or some thing along the lines,Marvel is letting it fall through the cracks. Let Omening write Thor!

Bor was maybe a low sky-father or high trans while on earth still enough to wreck Nuul or any worthy into Oblivion!

leonidas
bor v serpent would be a better match.....

JakeTheBank
Bor.

carver9
Bor after a long fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Bor after a long fight.

Bor.. Short and sweet.

Get outta here Carvster...
Take those green balls out yo mouf...

vansonbee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bor.. Short and sweet.

Get outta here Carvster...
Take those green balls out yo mouf... A little direct don't you think?

ozz81
bor

Damborgson
Originally posted by vansonbee
A little direct don't you think? laughing out loud

CosmicComet
For the record, I only made this thread because they both have three letter names.

biscuits

Mshinu
Bor is harder than adamantium, he breaks Nul.

gogogadgetgo
Odin > Thor > Bor > Nul?

Odin=> Bor => Odinforce Thor > Nul => Thor

vansonbee
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Odin=> Bor => Odinforce Thor > Nul => Thor I dunno there mate. All I see on panel is Thor killing off Bor.

carver9
I wasnt impressed by OF Thor to be honest...especially with his encounter with Red Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mshinu
Bor is harder than adamantium, he breaks Nul. pause

Colossus-Big C
Bor is harder than adamantium, he breaks Nul. Whats stopping nul from crushing him like he has crushed adamantium and uru?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet
War Colossus-Big C.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
What does that mean?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Whats stopping nul from crushing him like he has crushed adamantium and uru?

The fact that he is hardER than adamantium and uru, not as hard. This old timer takes Hulkie Boy apart.

carver9
The fact that he is hardER than adamantium and uru, not as hard. This old timer takes Hulkie Boy apart.

Wasn't you the guy that gave Spiderman the edge over Hulk along with Ironman and Conner? Your love for Hulk is legendary.

Mshinu
Wasn't you the guy that gave Spiderman the edge over Hulk along with Ironman and Conner? Your love for Hulk is legendary.

Me favoring the bugboy?? Obviously you are confusing me with someone else.

Slaanesh
Nul is probably a bit more powerful than Thor..but Bor nearly killed OF Thor..so i'm gonna say Bor takes this..

vansonbee
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Nul is probably a bit more powerful than Thor..but Bor nearly killed OF Thor..so i'm gonna say Bor takes this.. Thats bit contradictory, because Thor actually killed Bor.

Nul might be physically stronger than Thor, but he has diversity.

Slaanesh
Thats bit contradictory, because Thor actually killed Bor.

Nul might be physically stronger than Thor, but he has diversity.

i know..i didn't say Bor win that fight..

Bentley
I wasnt impressed by OF Thor to be honest...especially with his encounter with Red Hulk.

You mean when Rulk absorbed the Odin force?

TheHulk
Bio,feets and showings actually goes to Nul,so i can't choose,whether Bor is more powerful than odin or not his still surely skyfather lvl....so again can't choose............

Lord Feron
Bor, when OF thor was fighting him thor blocked a hit and was like "If I didn't have the OF i would have died." Tells me that normal thor would have got murdered easily by bor. And since we saw how good normal thor did against nul. I say Bor takes it.

janus77
Nul.

OF Thor was pathetic against Rulk. Three or four of his best hammer shots straight to Rulk's face, without Rulk even wincing, then Rulk murdered him and left him on the moon.

Second time round, Rulk was running low after having gone toe-to-toe with Savage Hulk.

Compare that to how casually a serious Hulk dismissed Rulk with a ThunderClap. And we know Hulk holds back all the time, but Nul (even if not that powerful) should have less qualms about destroying everything on the planet.

Add to that the crushing an Enchanted Uru mallet as if it was made of chalk and ripping to shreds adamantium without effort... Nul easily has the better feats and Hulk obviously the greater power.

D-Block
Originally posted by leonidas
bor v serpent would be a better match.....

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Bor, when OF thor was fighting him thor blocked a hit and was like "If I didn't have the OF i would have died." Tells me that normal thor would have got murdered easily by bor. And since we saw how good normal thor did against nul. I say Bor takes it.

Thor attacked a Nul that wasn't even paying him alkyl attention.

cdtm
Bor gave OdinThor all he could handle, even if a Bor force existing that rivals the Odin Force doesn't make much sense, given the Odin Force is a combination of Odin's power, and his two brothers powers. It would be a big coincidence of Bor had two other bros, and the exact same thing happened to them..

But yeah, Thor with Odin Force is >>>>> Nul, and seemed about even with Bor.

cdtm
Originally posted by janus77
Nul.

OF Thor was pathetic against Rulk.

Dude, it's Loeb. He probably didn't even know Thor still had the OF.

The way he wrote Thor's dialog was from back in the 70's and 80's, so he probably hasn't even read a modern Thor comic..

In his comic, Thor survived a direct hit from Asgardian Destroyers disintegration beam.

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Whats stopping nul from crushing him like he has crushed adamantium and uru?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength05JIM92.jpg

Like Thor crushed him?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Dude, it's Loeb. He probably didn't even know Thor still had the OF.

The way he wrote Thor's dialog was from back in the 70's and 80's, so he probably hasn't even read a modern Thor comic..

In his comic, Thor survived a direct hit from Asgardian Destroyers disintegration beam.

Nul tanked an attack from an all out Thor and based on fts, Thor attacks are more powerful than the beam Thor survived.

cdtm
Nul tanked an attack from an all out Thor and based on fts, Thor attacks are more powerful than the beam Thor survived.

Based on what? The Asgardian Destroyer has always been >>>>> classic Thor.

I hope you're not arguing because AG failed to damage Celestial armor and Thor succeeded, Thor is > AG, because three skyfathers including Odin also failed where Thor succeeded..

carver9
Based on what? The Asgardian Destroyer has always been >>>>> classic Thor.

I hope you're not arguing because AG failed to damage Celestial armor and Thor succeeded, Thor is > AG, because three skyfathers including Odin also failed where Thor succeeded..

What I am telling you is "the disintegrating beam is nothing but hype and if we actually used fts (you know...the word that you are famous at using)....
Thor attacks are far more powerful and damaging. Mjlonir is far more powerful and damaging if we use fts (brought your favorite word up again...lol).

Nul brushed off charged up hammer hits from an enraged Thor. He then brushed off a Chaos King, city block lighting up lightning bolt from Thor and proceeded at crushing the Vampire Nation at 100%.

Those speak volumes to me. Especially when we have a non-holding back Thor ripping through Galactus head, killing a being that was juggling planets, and ripping through Chaos King with a blast and killing Void.

cdtm
What I am telling you is "the disintegrating beam is nothing but hype and if we actually used fts (you know...the word that you are famous at using)....
Thor attacks are far more powerful and damaging. Mjlonir is far more powerful and damaging if we use fts (brought your favorite word up again...lol).

Nul brushed off charged up hammer hits from an enraged Thor. He then brushed off a Chaos King, city block lighting up lightning bolt from Thor and proceeded at crushing the Vampire Nation at 100%.

Those speak volumes to me. Especially when we have a non-holding back Thor ripping through Galactus head, killing a being that was juggling planets, and ripping through Chaos King with a blast and killing Void.

It helps if you learn the difference between feats and PIS. Or even understand the principle of context..

Or are you seriously arguing Thor is > Galactus and Chaos King?

carver9
It helps if you learn the difference between feats and PIS. Or even understand the principle of context..

Or are you seriously arguing Thor is > Galactus and Chaos King?

Never said Thor was greater or could even beat them but let's not pretend as if Thor doesn't have a history of damaging high tier beings, especially Galactus. Thor has koed Galactus with a hammer hit, damaged him with the God blast, nearly took his head off with another hammer hit... Galactus should piss on himself every time he see Thor.

So now you want to hide behind PIS?

Gotcha. Like I said before, based off fts, Thor power output is greater than the beam.

cdtm
Never said Thor was greater or could even beat them

roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Key word...THEM.

cdtm
Which puts the lie to your claim, since Big G is among "them"...

carver9
Which puts the lie to your claim, since Big G is among "them"...

There is a difference between "damaging" and "defeat" which was my point the entire time. Thor damage output is GREATER than the destroyer beams and you can't provide a single scan proving my case wrong.

cdtm
There is a difference between "damaging" and "defeat" which was my point the entire time.

Suuure..

I guess Thing is > Destroyers beam too, since Thing put Big G on his ass.

carver9
Suuure..

I guess Thing is > Destroyers beam too, since Thing put Big G on his ass.

Sigh*

So are you going to show me that proof or what?

the Darkone
The Destroyer Beam is not hype, it's powerful as hell. Lets be real Marvel has even wank that at times erm, hell the beam killed Thor , it's powerful enough to kill Odin so it's not hype. AD rarely uses it and the armor itself, even Classic Odin feared the AD power, so their is no hype. The Beam killed Thor in Thor Vol.2 1-2 in Heroes return.

This doesn't change the fact that Nul would get crushed by Bor, and Bor is old magic.

cdtm
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3337/89679215.jpg

That may not be be impressive enough to put him in "Galactus killer" laughing out loud Thor's power output, but it should be more than enough to rip through a non Odin Force Thor's durability like it doesn't exist.

the Darkone
AD can kill Gods, even Thor fell to it, and Odin All- Father was scared of it when Loki had possession of it, The beam is no joke it's instant death.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no @ the last two pages.

DarkOdin

Those speak volumes to me. Especially when we have a non-holding back Thor ripping through Galactus head, killing a being that was juggling planets, and ripping through Chaos King with a blast and killing Void. If iam not mistaken the destroyer beam damage Mjolnir at one point so the argument can go both ways

leonidas
incidentally, uru itself is strong, but not invulnerable at all--thor himself has damaged it/carved it with his hands. it BECOMES stronger and more invulnerable as enchantments are added to it. the worthy hammers appear to be nowhere NEAR as powerful or versatile as mjolnir. essentially they seem to be not much more than blunt weapons that grant strength and durability amps. that in turn would mean they are nowhere near as hard or invulnerable as mjolnir.

iow--hulk breaking a worthy hammer does not, bby any stretch of the imagination, mean he could shatter mjolnir. at all. in any way. at. all.

carver9
Lol @ the couple of last post.

Damborgson
Bor wrecks him. Nul is powerful but he's no skyfather.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Damborgson
Bor wrecks him. Nul is powerful but he's no skyfather. Is Bor really a sky father? Maybe back in the old days, they were just gods (including Odin), but later Odin excels his father power and became a sky father.

Bor hasn't display anything sky father worthy. Bor shouldn't be use, as his feats are limited, other than his status.

cdtm
Is Bor really a sky father? Maybe back in the old days, they were just gods (including Odin), but later Odin excels his father power and became a sky father.

Bor hasn't display anything sky father worthy. Bor shouldn't be use, as his feats are limited, other than his status.

Bor messed up Thor worse than Asgardian Destroyer, and Thor wasn't holding back at the time. (Since he killed Bor.) That alone proves his power is at least comparable to OdinThor.

OneDumbG0
Is Bor really a sky father? Maybe back in the old days, they were just gods (including Odin), but later Odin excels his father power and became a sky father.

Bor hasn't display anything sky father worthy. Bor shouldn't be use, as his feats are limited, other than his status. He's more durable than Mjolnir, literally. He created and empowered the Disir. He pushed Odinforce Thor to the brink (the dude that recreated Asgard and the Asgardians and took on the Destroyer). Originally posted by carver9
I wasnt impressed by OF Thor to be honest...especially with his encounter with Red Hulk. Recreating Asgard, keeping perpetually levitated, resurrecting the Asgardians, taking on the Destroyer evenly. Regular Thor can't do that. Originally posted by Lord Feron
Bor, when OF thor was fighting him thor blocked a hit and was like "If I didn't have the OF i would have died." Tells me that normal thor would have got murdered easily by bor. And since we saw how good normal thor did against nul. I say Bor takes it. thumb up Originally posted by carver9
What I am telling you is "the disintegrating beam is nothing but hype and if we actually used fts (you know...the word that you are famous at using).... The one time Thor got hit by it, he was killed. When Odinforce Thor contemplated getting hit by it, he said it would nearly kill him. The two times it hit Mjolnir, it cleaved/broke it. It's probably the least hyped attack as it's earned it's hype through actual feats.

cdtm
ODG strikes again.

Excellent post.

vansonbee
Bor messed up Thor worse than Asgardian Destroyer, and Thor wasn't holding back at the time. (Since he killed Bor.) That alone proves his power is at least comparable to OdinThor. Alright, Bor is at least Thor level.

carver9
Bor wrecks him. Nul is powerful but he's no skyfather.

What stops Nul or Hulk physically from being a skyfather? What fts physically would he have to perform to be considered a skyfather?

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He's more durable than Mjolnir, literally. He created and empowered the Disir. He pushed Odinforce Thor to the brink (the dude that recreated Asgard and the Asgardians and took on the Destroyer). Recreating Asgard, keeping perpetually levitated, resurrecting the Asgardians, taking on the Destroyer evenly. Regular Thor can't do that. thumb up The one time Thor got hit by it, he was killed. When Odinforce Thor contemplated getting hit by it, he said it would nearly kill him. The two times it hit Mjolnir, it cleaved/broke it. It's probably the least hyped attack as it's earned it's hype through actual feats.

Can't argue against ODG, he is usually right majority of the time.

Gecko4lif
What stops Nul or Hulk physically from being a skyfather? What fts physically would he have to perform to be considered a skyfather?
Be Pc Validus.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Be Pc Validus.

And Classic Mangog smile !

DarkOdin
What stops Nul or Hulk physically from being a skyfather? What fts physically would he have to perform to be considered a skyfather? Hulk is no where near skyfather level in terms of strength go asked Zeus if you need to be reminded

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Hulk is no where near skyfather level in terms of strength go asked Zeus if you need to be reminded

You didn't answer my question, you just gave your personal opinion (which I already knew before you or Gecko even started typing). What ft of STRENGTH does Hulk have to do in order to be classified as a skyfather level being? Simple question.

Zeus fought a holding back Hulk that came there for the soul purpose of sacrificing his life for his family. He didn't come close to fight WWH or even World Breaker Hulk because if he did, he still would have won but I pretty much feel he would have been near death after the fight.

DarkOdin
You didn't answer my question, you just gave your personal opinion (which I already knew before you or Gecko even started typing). What ft of STRENGTH does Hulk have to do in order to be classified as a skyfather level being? Simple question.

Zeus fought a holding back Hulk that came there for the soul purpose of sacrificing his life for his family. He didn't come close to fight WWH or even World Breaker Hulk because if he did, he still would have won but I pretty much feel he would have been near death after the fight. laughing Holding back Hulk who are you kidding hulk came to Zeus looking for a fight . He heven stated he was fighting for his family you don't get much more motivatied then that. To be a skyfather level strength you have to be strong enough to pawn a high high hearld .

Examples:

Zeus beating down hulk

Odin smaching Thor with 1 hand into the ground

Odin smacking around Thanos

Odin choking Surfer

ANd my personal favorite headbutting Galactus :danm you Fraction!!!:

WWH was no where close he match Sentry and then what got leveled by a holding back Hercules

carver9
laughing Holding back Hulk who are you kidding hulk came to Zeus looking for a fight . He heven stated he was fighting for his family you don't get much more motivatied then that. To be a skyfather level strength you have to be strong enough to pawn a high high hearld .

Examples:

Zeus beating down hulk

Odin smaching Thor with 1 hand into the ground

Odin smacking around Thanos

Odin choking Surfer

ANd my personal favorite headbutting Galactus :danm you Fraction!!!:

WWH was no where close he match Sentry and then what got leveled by a holding back Hercules

Pawning a High Herald? Is that it? Hulk walked through a amplified Bi-Beast and Wendigo with ease.

Hulk killed Armageddon with ease. Armageddon took out both Surfer and Merged Hulk in the past. Is that IT?

So Hulk lied when he said he held back his power until he went to the Dark Dimension? It was stated on panel. You also didn't see cosmic energy and radiation emitting from his body when he was fighting Zeus. There is no evidence suggesting that Zeus fought WBH.

His soul purpose WASN'T to go there to fight Zeus (did you even read the comic), he went there because during the war against Chaos King, everyone was rewarded except Hulk and his family. Hulk went to Zeus to bargain with him so that Hulk and his family could live normal lives...he even had his mind set to sacrifice his life for this cause. Zeus denied him and that when Hulk decided to fight him. He had no reason to go WB mode because again, his intentions wasnt to fight Zeus, it was to bring peace to his family.

Now again I ask (since those lame fts you just mentioned wasn't good enough and Hulk has replicated those fts "on a much HIGHER level)...what ft of strength does Hulk needs to be classified as a skyfather? I would love for someone else who actually know what they are talking about answer this question for me...I am tired of correcting people.

Jake, are you there buddy? Answer the above question for me please.

carver9
Lol at you comparing wwh to WBH and also using his fight against Sentry as some type of leway when Sentry was carried to the hospital whereas Hulk almost destroyed the planet after their fight.

Good job.

JakeTheBank
WTF at this thread. Lol.

iceman24567
Alright, Bor is at least Thor level. laughing

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing Can't be helped, Thor killed him on panel roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
Pawning a High Herald? Is that it? Hulk walked through a amplified Bi-Beast and Wendigo with ease.

Hulk killed Armageddon with ease. Armageddon took out both Surfer and Merged Hulk in the past. Is that IT?

So Hulk lied when he said he held back his power until he went to the Dark Dimension? It was stated on panel. You also didn't see cosmic energy and radiation emitting from his body when he was fighting Zeus. There is no evidence suggesting that Zeus fought WBH.

His soul purpose WASN'T to go there to fight Zeus (did you even read the comic), he went there because during the war against Chaos King, everyone was rewarded except Hulk and his family. Hulk went to Zeus to bargain with him so that Hulk and his family could live normal lives...he even had his mind set to sacrifice his life for this cause. Zeus denied him and that when Hulk decided to fight him. He had no reason to go WB mode because again, his intentions wasnt to fight Zeus, it was to bring peace to his family.

Now again I ask (since those lame fts you just mentioned wasn't good enough and Hulk has replicated those fts "on a much HIGHER level)...what ft of strength does Hulk needs to be classified as a skyfather? I would love for someone else who actually know what they are talking about answer this question for me...I am tired of correcting people.

Jake, are you there buddy? Answer the above question for me please.

laughing Yes i forgot the hulk was bargaining with his fist

And no not everyone was rewarded Hercules resorted everything Chaos King undid or kill plus he brought back a handfull of peopl back from the dead.

So you are saying hulk could Down Thor with one hand
Funny an ampped Hulk just lost to Thor....

And Hulk is strong enough to knock Galactus stupid

hmmmmm

DarkOdin
Alright, Bor is at least Thor level. The Thor that fought Bor was lowskyfather to trans level you do know????

carver9
laughing Yes i forgot the hulk was bargaining with his fist

And no not everyone was rewarded Hercules resorted everything Chaos King undid or kill plus he brought back a handfull of peopl back from the dead.

So you are saying hulk could Down Thor with one hand
Funny an ampped Hulk just lost to Thor....

And Hulk is strong enough to knock Galactus stupid

hmmmmm

A hulk that admitted he was holding back until he went to the Dark Dimension...pretty much.

Well, Hulk wanted his family to be rewarded for assisting during the war so again, your point about the Zeus fight is MOOT.

Take it how you want. It was already pretty much stated right on panel that Thor with a team backing him up doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. Then Thor admitted he can't beat the Hulk. It's pretty much on point to me.

Lol...can't believe you arr trying to use the Nul fight as some type of evidence when Thor pretty much put his all into that fight and had to be carried to Odin because he rammed against Nul chest and almost died. Sad. Thor is being carried to pops to be healed whereas Hulk was 100% while ripping through the entire Vampire Nation with a smile on his face. Lol. Thor did nothing in that fight. He snuck attacked Thing and then Nul was turned around looking at Thing while he was falling to the ground and Thor snuck attacked him (which did CRAP). Thor then fatigue himself punching a Hulk that bounced back up after his "none holding back lightning hammer shots" and admitted he couldn't beat Hulk and resorted to bfrring which almost killed Thor. Nul>>>>>Thor.

What low skyfather has knocked Galactus stupid?

I ask again (this guy...DarkOdin doesn't know what in the hell he is talking about): what fts are Hulk missing to physically make him a skyfather?

Can someone else who knows Hulk and isn't bias please answer the question?

TheHulk
^Carver You Are The Man!!!

Mshinu
I ask again (this guy...DarkOdin doesn't know what in the hell he is talking about): what fts are Hulk missing to physically make him a skyfather?

laughing laughing laughing

Oh carver did you ever consider a career in stand up comedy?

JakeTheBank
*reads more replies since he last looked at this thread*

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WTF at this thread. Lol.

cdtm
Carver, Skyfather level is, bare minimum, being capable of busting galaxies.

Odin vs Seth resulted in destruction on a multi dimensional level. Supergod Herc repaired the entire multiverse with his power..

carver9
Carver, Skyfather level is, bare minimum, being capable of busting galaxies.

Odin vs Seth resulted in destruction on a multi dimensional level. Supergod Herc repaired the entire multiverse with his power..

So Odin and Seth "physically" busted a Galaxy open? I thought it was a blast? I guess no one has the answer to my question. It's pretty simple if you ask me. Like if I ask "what strength fts would be required to have high Herald level strength" and I am pretty sure 12 people would come in here with the same answer but for some strange reason (because its hulk)...no one wants to answer my question.

What strength ft (STRENGTH FT) is required for Hulk to officially be classified as a skyfather level being? What is he missing?

Is Odin physically a skyfather and if so...WHY?

cdtm
It takes more than strength to cut it as a skyfather..

Otherwise Validus and Mangog would be considered Skyfather level, and they're not. The only reason PC Omega is considered above Skyfather level, is because his power source was the ultimate wishing machine, and he was bending the laws of space by literally walking on space..

carver9
It takes more than strength to cut it as a skyfather..

Otherwise Validus and Mangog would be considered Skyfather level, and they're not. The only reason PC Omega is considered above Skyfather level, is because his power source was the ultimate wishing machine, and he was bending the laws of space by literally walking on space..

So basically you are saying that in a physical match, since no skyfather possess Hulk fts, he should be able to beat then sensless unless they resort to blasting...is this what hu are telling me? I am referring to WBH by the way.

Now if you think a skyfather like Odin can beat WBH in a fist fight....tell me, what physical fts are you using besides "him being a skyfather". Because again, going of everything Hulk has accomplished, he is at least high trans to low skyfather physically.

cdtm
What feats did Zeus have, before he beat Hulk senseless?

Yet, he beat him senseless. Skyfather level isn't some one dimensional power.. They can channel their powers into whatever they want, basically.

carver9
What feats did Zeus have, before he beat Hulk senseless?

Yet, he beat him senseless. Skyfather level isn't some one dimensional power.. They can channel their powers into whatever they want, basically.

That wasnt the only time Zeus physically fought someone in the Herald tier by strength alone and Zeus never fought WBH.

What would you classify superman Prime as? What tier would you place him?

Damborgson

Bor hasn't display anything sky father worthy. Bor shouldn't be use, as his feats are limited, other than his status. sorry just saw this. His best feats are being able to go toe to toe with OF thor. That thor right of Bor as being able to one shot him without the OF is very impressive. Considering Classic thor was able to walk (painfully) through a blast from odin. Im not going to argue bor>odin since that would be stupid but I dont doubt Bor as being a sky father in power.

vansonbee
sorry just saw this. His best feats are being able to go toe to toe with OF thor. That thor right of Bor as being able to one shot him without the OF is very impressive. Considering Classic thor was able to walk (painfully) through a blast from odin. Im not going to argue bor>odin since that would be stupid but I dont doubt Bor as being a sky father in power. I think someone else replied to me, but whatever Thor status is, Bor should be the same level, because both struggle against each other, which in turn, Thor killed him.

gogogadgetgo

What strength ft (STRENGTH FT) is required for Hulk to officially be classified as a skyfather level being? What is he missing?

everything else

Damborgson
I think someone else replied to me, but whatever Thor status is, Bor should be the same level, because both struggle against each other, which in turn, Thor killed him. They were both more or less the same level at the time yea. That was the only fight Thor actually noticeably used the Odinforce in.

the Darkone
Sky Fathers are on another level of power period, Skyfathers dont need feats of strength to beat the any version of Hulk, Thor what so ever, They are just pure power. Thor is stronger than his Father Odin? Yes, But Odin still manhandle his son Thor like a rag doll. Sky-fathers cause shock waves that is felt through out the multiverse, let me know when Hulk can do that. Let me know when Hulk battles someone that near by planets explode, sun explodes and reignite suns due too the shock waves of the battles, like when Odin fought Forsung. Odin grew to 1000 ft and went head up with Sutrur, I like the Hulk but there is a limit of nut swinging you can go.

Bor had enough power to annihilate earth when he fought OF Thor, and Bor wasn't at full strength since he was on Earth, Bor at best would be a high trans or low Sky-father in terms of Strength and power

vansonbee
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sky Fathers are on another level of power period, Skyfathers dont need feats of strength to beat the any version of Hulk, Thor what so ever, They are just pure power. Thor is stronger than his Father Odin? Yes, But Odin still manhandle his son Thor like a rag doll. Sky-fathers cause shock waves that is felt through out the multiverse, let me know when Hulk can do that. Let me know when Hulk battles someone that near by planets explode, sun explodes and reignite suns due too the shock waves of the battles, like when Odin fought Forsung. Odin grew to 1000 ft and went head up with Sutrur, I like the Hulk but there is a limit of nut swinging you can go.

Bor had enough power to annihilate earth when he fought OF Thor, and Bor wasn't at full strength since he was on Earth, Bor at best would be a high trans or low Sky-father in terms of Strength and power Shock waves by Odin fight, were done by energy release and here we are discussing physical capabilities that are shown on panel.

Bor had enough power to blown up the Earth and he wasn't at full power? When was it stated that Asgardian power fluctuates like Mephisto (in his realm vs. other places)?

Don't even know why your comparing Odin vs. Hulk, when he has magically abilities, that Bor himself might not have. I believe Odin himself created Asgard, did he not?

carver9

Bor had enough power to annihilate earth when he fought OF Thor, and Bor wasn't at full strength since he was on Earth, Bor at best would be a high trans or low Sky-father in terms of Strength and power

Your post don't make one bit of sense. There are numerous of skyfathers that don't have those fts. Hell, Odin is about one of the only skyfather that does. Shaking different planes ain't crap anyways. Hulk shook multiple of dimensions during a fist scuffle...Hulk and She Rulk destroyed multiple of planets just by colliding / punching at each other. Hulk and Skaar shook earth and caused planetary destruction while fist cutting. No skyfather minus Odin has these fts unless you go back to the 1970 or 80's. We don't even have to bring up his other fts like tanking without even flinching attacks from three Heralds and 2 of those Heralds have high Herald strength and one of those Heralds has elite Herald energy blast. Hulk stood in one freaking spot and didn't even notice their attacks.

So again i ask, what ft of strength does Hulk need to be classified as a skyfather physically? What in the hell is the guy missing?

Can a reasonable, thinking logical person answer this question.

carver9
By the way, show me where Bor was shaking the planet or about to destroy it like you just mentioned. I must have missed that part and I am referring to physical attacks.

Damborgson

Bor had enough power to annihilate earth when he fought OF Thor, and Bor wasn't at full strength since he was on Earth, Bor at best would be a high trans or low Sky-father in terms of Strength and power where would you have placed the Bor that fought OF THor then? Mid Trans or so?

leonidas
trying to say someone has 'skyfather strength' is moronic as a skyfather rarely exhibits strength feats. could they? of course. re: odin punking thor like a child, zeus crushing hulk without effort. their abilities can manifest however they choose, but someone is not a skyfather because they are strong. they are skyfather level because they have the powerset. a skyfather is NOT one-dimensional and to try and reduce to one to such is the height of idiocy.

bor wins this, handily.

the Darkone
Shock waves by Odin fight, were done by energy release and here we are discussing physical capabilities that are shown on panel.

Bor had enough power to blown up the Earth and he wasn't at full power? When was it stated that Asgardian power fluctuates like Mephisto (in his realm vs. other places)?

Don't even know why your comparing Odin vs. Hulk, when he has magically abilities, that Bor himself might not have. I believe Odin himself created Asgard, did he not?

Bor has arcane magic, he binded and banished bashir warriors or whatever they are called, but is he on Odin most likely not since Odin grew in power of the centuries.Bor taught Odin magic duh! Bor was more a force of physical nature, than magic. Odin enhance Asgard, Bor was the foundation. You are missing the point, Bor is still above beings like Hulk/Nul overall, Bor by all accounts is sky-father level in power, for it was stated he could rival Odin in power, this assuming if they would battle in Asgard, where both would be at full strength.

Damborgson
trying to say someone has 'skyfather strength' is moronic as a skyfather rarely exhibits strength feats. could they? of course. re: odin punking thor like a child, zeus crushing hulk without effort. their abilities can manifest however they choose, but someone is not a skyfather because they are strong. they are skyfather level because they have the powerset. a skyfather is NOT one-dimensional and to try and reduce to one to such is the height of idiocy.

bor wins this, handily. http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif

I agree completely with you. thumb up

the Darkone
where would you have placed the Bor that fought OF THor then? Mid Trans or so?

Bor would be more high trans border line low sky father while on Earth, in Asagard could mid sky father,imo of course. Bor is still more powerful than Nul, period!

Truth be told, they need to some stories on Bor and Buri, show us where they are at in power compare to Odin and the Odin-force.

Damborgson
Bor would be more high trans border line low sky father while on Earth, in Asagard could mid sky father,imo of course. Bor is still more powerful than Nul, period!

Truth be told, they need to some stories on Bor and Buri, show us where they are at in power compare to Odin and the Odin-force. Knowing more about Bor would be cool..he's only been in like 5 comics so there isnt much on him...

the Darkone

bor wins this, handily.

Basically, Sky-Fathers are pretty much exempt from strength base on the power at their disposal. Sky-Fathers are versatile beings, Evil MM is powerful as Hell but that doesn't use strength, that doesn't mean he cant beat the sh** out of cosmic beings the likes of Galactus, Celestials, etc!

carver9
Bor has arcane magic, he binded and banished bashir warriors or whatever they are called, but is he on Odin most likely not since Odin grew in power of the centuries.Bor taught Odin magic duh! Bor was more a force of physical nature, than magic. Odin enhance Asgard, Bor was the foundation. You are missing the point, Bor is still above beings like Hulk/Nul overall, Bor by all accounts is sky-father level in power, for it was stated he could rival Odin in power, this assuming if they would battle in Asgard, where both would be at full strength.

So show me those fts that puts Bor within high trans to low skyfather.

carver9
Basically, Sky-Fathers are pretty much exempt from strength base on the power at their disposal. Sky-Fathers are versatile beings, Evil MM is powerful as Hell but that doesn't use strength, that doesn't mean he cant beat the sh** out of cosmic beings the likes of Galactus, Celestials, etc!

So show me that versatility Bor displayed in a comic. Let's not pick and chose...sho me those fts.

the Darkone
So show me that versatility Bor displayed in a comic. Let's not pick and chose...sho me those fts.

Who said pick and chose, I said Bor at best is high trans level power or low Sky father, it doesn't change the fact that Nul/hulk cant beat him. Bor on Earth is trans and in Asgard mostly likely a sky father, either way he is still above Hulk period.

the Darkone

Show us Hulk supposedly a sky father? Two can play this game wink !

carver9
Who said pick and chose, I said Bor at best is high trans level power or low Sky father, it doesn't change the fact that Nul/hulk cant beat him. Bor on Earth is trans and in Asgard mostly likely a sky father, either way he is still above Hulk period.

This is all your opinion. I want you to show me some fts from Bor that makes him high trans to low skyfather. He was a physical character and based off of physical fts, Hulk is more powerful than him. He did nothing that Hulk couldn't do or replicate.

Show me those fts.

Damborgson
This is all your opinion. I want you to show me some fts from Bor that makes him high trans to low skyfather. He was a physical character and based off of physical fts, Hulk is more powerful than him. He did nothing that Hulk couldn't do or replicate.

Show me those fts. Bor hasnt exactly been around as long as hulk if you noticed Carver... erm

quanchi112
Bor wins.

carver9
Bor hasnt exactly been around as long as hulk if you noticed Carver... erm

Which is exactly my point. I have seen all of his appearances and Darkone is just throwing off tiers when overall Bor fts are leagues below Hulk (but yet he is a skyfather). I'm sensing a lil bias from certain peeps if you ask me.

the Darkone
Which is exactly my point. I have seen all of his appearances and Darkone is just throwing off tiers when overall Bor fts are leagues below Hulk (but yet he is a skyfather). I'm sensing a lil bias from certain peeps if you ask me.

Dud I know you are not talking about who is bias! But I wont swing and the Hulk nut sack like you, Bor at best U said is High trans on earth in Asgard a different story. Bor has not feats,that's true but it doesn't change the fact that he is above Nu, periodl.

Bor= OF Thor> Classic Thor> Nul/Hulk!

the Darkone
Basically,Odin=> Bor => Odinforce Thor > Classic Thor>=Nul/Hulk.

Damborgson
Which is exactly my point. I have seen all of his appearances and Darkone is just throwing off tiers when overall Bor fts are leagues below Hulk (but yet he is a skyfather). I'm sensing a lil bias from certain peeps if you ask me. Hm the pot shouldnt be calling the kettle black if you ask me. But honestly I think its perfectly reasonable to put Bor at Mid-high trans. He was obviously very powerful to be capable of killing classic Thor with a single shot.

carver9
Dud I know you are not talking about who is bias! But I wont swing and the Hulk nut sack like you, Bor at best U said is High trans on earth in Asgard a different story. Bor has not feats,that's true but it doesn't change the fact that he is above Nu, periodl.

Bor= OF Thor> Classic Thor> Nul/Hulk!

WTF... Is that why Thor said that he could never beat Hulk? Because Thor is greater than him? Is that why Hulk told the entire Avengers INCLUDING Thor that they don't stand a chance in hell against his power and no one there...including Thor, disagreed with him? Get out of here with this craziness.

I want you to tell me what Bor has done to put himself in the skyfather tier since basically that is what you are basing it off of, physical might since he has done nothing energy output wise that puts him in the skyfather tier.

Buddy, you are bias, deal with it.

carver9
Basically,Odin=> Bor => Odinforce Thor > Classic Thor>=Nul/Hulk.

I just laid my laptop on the ground and stepped on your post. I almost threw up reading this.

carver9
Hm the pot shouldnt be calling the kettle black if you ask me. But honestly I think its perfectly reasonable to put Bor at Mid-high trans. He was obviously very powerful to be capable of killing classic Thor with a single shot.

Just Hulk killed 4 Heralds, an entire race of super humans without even laying a finger on them.

Damborgson
Just Hulk killed 4 Heralds, and entire race of super humans without even laying a finger on them. Are you talking about Arm, Bi-beast, Wendigo and Foom? None of Thor guys are Thor level. Herald does not equal Thor.

Nul was pretty impressive taking down the entire army of vampires like nothing. He had some advantages regular hulk didnt like an uru hammer, spells of protection, and a significant strength increase but still. Breaking the adamantium was crazy. Until it gets rectonned I guess he actually snapped amamantium rope.

carver9
Are you talking about Arm, Bi-beast, Wendigo and Foom? None of Thor guys are Thor level. Herald does not equal Thor.

Nul was pretty impressive taking down the entire army of vampires like nothing. He had some advantages regular hulk didnt like an uru hammer, spells of protection, and a significant strength increase but still. Breaking the adamantium was crazy. Until it gets rectonned I guess he actually snapped amamantium rope.

Armageddon is EASILY Thor level and Wendigo would physically give Thor hell. Bi-Beast did something that even Thor couldnt do and that was overpower Savage Hulk. These beings are physically high Herald and Armageddon IS a High Herald and he got his head crushed by a holding back Hulk.

As for Nul, well, he was basically WWH. In the beginning during his fight against the avengers, I thought he was Savage Hulk level until I seen his showing against Thor and the Vampire Nation.

Bor isn't ripping adamantium and he sure as hell isn't crushing Uru or destroying continents while walking through the park or annihilating planets while fist cuffing.

Bor doesn't have the physical fts Hulk got.

Damborgson
Armageddon is EASILY Thor level and Wendigo would physically give Thor hell. Bi-Beast did something that even Thor couldnt do and that was overpower Savage Hulk. These beings are physically high Herald and Armageddon IS a High Herald and he got his head crushed by a holding back Hulk.

As for Nul, well, he was basically WWH. In the beginning during his fight against the avengers, I thought he was Savage Hulk level until I seen his showing against Thor and the Vampire Nation.

Bor isn't ripping adamantium and he sure as hell isn't crushing Uru or destroying continents while walking through the park or annihilating planets while fist cuffing.

Bor doesn't have the physical fts Hulk got. how is arm high herald? Even if he is he is not as powerful or durable as thor. Thors damahe soak and durability are about as good as it getd. Thor over powered hulk physically the very first time they fought. Then held an enraged hulk for over an hour. Ok arm got beat by a holding back hulk...cool?
Just cuz hulk says he was conveniently holding back the entire time
does not mean he was not trying. He did kill him after all. And he put forth a lot more effort in the end to kill him also. His first couple of shots didn't do
much to arm except mess up his clothes.

Nul is wwh with a strenght increase, protective spells and an asgardian hammer. He is a beast. Bendis made amockery of jim at first but what can you expect? It's bendis. I'm surprised nul wasnt knocked out. He finished strong thankfully.

Admantium is not beyond bors ability to break in my opinion. Tio be fair marvel did job ouf admantium pretty bad. Thor had actuslly done something similar and snapped admantium cables by flexing.

yeah cuz he was only in a handful of comics lol. from what he has shoen though and his rep he ahould kill nul.

carver9
how is arm high herald? Even if he is he is not as powerful or durable as thor. Thors damahe soak and durability are about as good as it getd. Thor over powered hulk physically the very first time they fought. Then held an enraged hulk for over an hour. Ok arm got beat by a holding back hulk...cool?
Just cuz hulk says he was conveniently holding back the entire time
does not mean he was not trying. He did kill him after all. And he put forth a lot more effort in the end to kill him also. His first couple of shots didn't do
much to arm except mess up his clothes.

Nul is wwh with a strenght increase, protective spells and an asgardian hammer. He is a beast. Bendis made amockery of jim at first but what can you expect? It's bendis. I'm surprised nul wasnt knocked out. He finished strong thankfully.

Admantium is not beyond bors ability to break in my opinion. Tio be fair marvel did job ouf admantium pretty bad. Thor had actuslly done something similar and snapped admantium cables by flexing.

yeah cuz he was only in a handful of comics lol. from what he has shoen though and his rep he ahould kill nul.

Arm is high Herald because he took out both Surfer and Hulk by his lonesome. I agree, Thor damage soak and durability is up there but so are other Heralds.

Hulk held back...that's all we need to know and he easily crushed an elite Herald.

Lol...there was nothing stated on panel that the hammer gave Nul any type of physical stat increase. The protective spells, you might have an argument against piercing damage but let's not forgets WWH withstood a beating from Zom strange and bounced back up 100% so Nul tanking hits from Thor means craps. He was WWH except he was WWH with additional powers. There is no way to increase Hulks strength when overall, he doesn't have a cap on his strength. How in the world can someone say "Hulk got a strength increase"...does that make sense to you?

He was WWH but he wasnt as much of a threat as WWH was. WWH by his lonesome had the entire planet on lockdown and had everyone in fear.

So you have proof that Bor can rip Uru material with his hands?

You do know that Hulk is about to have more crazy fts under his belt right? How will KMC handle it? There will be a lot of people on here with gray hair before Marvel is done giving Hulk all of these insane fts.

Damborgson
Arm is high Herald because he took out both Surfer and Hulk by his lonesome. I agree, Thor damage soak and durability is up there but so are other Heralds.

Hulk held back...that's all we need to know and he easily crushed an elite Herald.

Lol...there was nothing stated on panel that the hammer gave Nul any type of physical stat increase. The protective spells, you might have an argument against piercing damage but let's not forgets WWH withstood a beating from Zom strange and bounced back up 100% so Nul tanking hits from Thor means craps. He was WWH except he was WWH with additional powers. There is no way to increase Hulks strength when overall, he doesn't have a cap on his strength. How in the world can someone say "Hulk got a strength increase"...does that make sense to you?

He was WWH but he wasnt as much of a threat as WWH was. WWH by his lonesome had the entire planet on lockdown and had everyone in fear.

So you have proof that Bor can rip Uru material with his hands?

You do know that Hulk is about to have more crazy fts under his belt right? How will KMC handle it? There will be a lot of people on here with gray hair before Marvel is done giving Hulk all of these insane fts.

Show me the scans plz. From what I hear Arm didnt exactly put the beatdown on the two. He won through different means. Yep. Thor's is just superior.

Of course of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure there is.

Hulks power is greatly elevated. :http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2295/hulkdracula7.jpg

Hulk has protective spells.: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7035/worthyhulk5.jpg

Thers no way to increase hulks strength? What the hell is this then? :http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/702353c8c3928c84e76d2e36b5aaacd7/Incredible_Hulks_635_015.jpg

I ASSUME that was a strength increase.

WWH by his lonesome huh? What about his warbound and army? Or the ship that was jamming Ironmans signals and other tech? I think they deserve part of the credit at least...Yes very impressive. Hulk getting impaled by Zom strange then healing. Thor's hammer swings wouldnt have killed hulk thats for sure but considering how much more powerful Nul was than WWH I wont put it beyond Thor to KO WWH.

erm dude..is that your only argument you have against Bor? Do I need proof to say That Bor could kill someone like Ulik with a single shot? Cuz technically Thor only said that he could kill HIM with a single shot. Not Ulik or Namor or the Thing or anything like that. BTW. Thor was turning uru to dust long before hulk ever got his amp.

carver9
Show me the scans plz. From what I hear Arm didnt exactly put the beatdown on the two. He won through different means. Yep. Thor's is just superior.

Of course of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure there is.

Hulks power is greatly elevated. :http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2295/hulkdracula7.jpg

Hulk has protective spells.: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7035/worthyhulk5.jpg

Thers no way to increase hulks strength? What the hell is this then? :http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/702353c8c3928c84e76d2e36b5aaacd7/Incredible_Hulks_635_015.jpg

I ASSUME that was a strength increase.

WWH by his lonesome huh? What about his warbound and army? Or the ship that was jamming Ironmans signals and other tech? I think they deserve part of the credit at least...Yes very impressive. Hulk getting impaled by Zom strange then healing. Thor's hammer swings wouldnt have killed hulk thats for sure but considering how much more powerful Nul was than WWH I wont put it beyond Thor to KO WWH.

erm dude..is that your only argument you have against Bor? Do I need proof to say That Bor could kill someone like Ulik with a single shot? Cuz technically Thor only said that he could kill HIM with a single shot. Not Ulik or Namor or the Thing or anything like that. BTW. Thor was turning uru to dust long before hulk ever got his amp.

You haven't seen the fight with Armageddon?

So does the Vampire nation know about WWH? If so, when was this mentioned?

I already know Hulk had protective spells but his durability wasn't any different from WWH against blunt damage.

Your last scan didn't work.

WWH by his lonesome was the threat. The Warbounds were there for a limited amount of time and WWH took over and had the planet on lock down.

Nul wasn't more powerful than WWH and there is nothing proving this. Like I told you before...WWH survived a thrashing from Zom Strange and bounced back up like nothing happened. Nul withstanding attacks from Thor isn't something to brag about. In regards to current WBH, he did his on a much higher level...Herald attacks didn't even tickle or budge him. Nul is around WWH level but below WBH level..far below.

So we are going by statements huh? So since you are using statements to aid both Thor and Bor, can I use some? How about the statement that was mentioned when it was said that Thor teamed with the Avengers doesn't stand a chance against WWH? Can I use that?

TheHulk

I already know Hulk had protective spells but his durability wasn't any different from WWH against blunt damage.

WWH by his lonesome was the threat. The Warbounds were there for a limited amount of time and WWH took over and had the planet on lock down.

Nul wasn't more powerful than WWH and there is nothing proving this. Like I told you before...WWH survived a thrashing from Zom Strange and bounced back up like nothing happened. Nul withstanding attacks from Thor isn't something to brag about. In regards to current WBH, he did his on a much higher level...Herald attacks didn't even tickle or budge him. Nul is around WWH level but below WBH level..far below.

So we are going by statements huh? So since you are using statements to aid both Thor and Bor, can I use some? How about the statement that was mentioned when it was said that Thor teamed with the Avengers doesn't stand a chance against WWH? Can I use that? Carver do.not take this guy seriously I seen him in YouTube his is very bias and acts very wise here in KMC which is weird

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Carver do.not take this guy seriously I seen him in YouTube his is very bias and acts very wise here in KMC which is weird

Naah, I don't take him serious when its involving Hulk because I already know what his thought on the character is. He can't stand him and actually told me this via PM. I just like debating against him because even though he is biased about the character, he is a cool guy and don't resort to bashing and flaming.

Deep down inside, he knows that Thor is nothing but a poot stain under Hulks foot.

TheHulk
Naah, I don't take him serious when its involving Hulk because I already know what his thought on the character is. He can't stand him and actually told me this via PM. I just like debating against him because even though he is biased about the character, he is a cool guy and don't resort to bashing and flaming.

Deep down inside, he knows that Thor is nothing but a poot stain under Hulks foot. I realise his a cool guy but I'm saying YouTube he is darn.unbelieveble plus carver he said he would admit hulk is Thor surpriour if hulk can beat these fts Lifting Yggdrasill,Punching Reality and Withstanding a blast from a celestial just beating this fts he would admit hulk is better than Thor in YouTube in a war with a strong hulk fan called bannerincrediblehulk who reallly knows the most about the hulk.

Damborgson

Deep down inside, he knows that Thor is nothing but a poot stain under Hulks foot. wow. laughing out loud id like to ser this PM. I dont recall ever saying that. Your either completely lying again or caught me on a bad day. Id like to see this supposed PM. Cuz either way its not true. I can't the overhype by his followers. The character himself I can stand. pshh you calling me bias haha. You seem to have a bit of that yourself with a certain green guy. Same goes for you though. You dont bash and thats cool of you.

Ahh the sad thing thing is taken all these years for the hulk to finally be a match for the thunder god. Amd.even now. Thor>hulk. That will never change. wink
Later. Ill respomd to your other post tommorrow. Im tired.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
I realise his a cool guy but I'm saying YouTube he is darn.unbelieveble plus carver he said he would admit hulk is Thor surpriour if hulk can beat these fts Lifting Yggdrasill,Punching Reality and Withstanding a blast from a celestial just beating this fts he would admit hulk is better than Thor in YouTube in a war with a strong hulk fan called bannerincrediblehulk who reallly knows the most about the hulk. no expression creepy little guy arnt you. If amyone belives this giy either check my channel or just ignore him. Hes off his rocker.

TheHulk
no expression creepy little guy arnt you. If amyone belives this giy either check my channel or just ignore him. Hes off his rocker. The Only People.who will surpport you is Thor Fanboys and well.....Thor normal fans same goes.for other characters like Hulk,Silver Surfer and Thanos I'm just saying in YouTube your a little more bias,okay I respect you also I'm not here to bash you.I'm just saying in YouTube your the one of his rockers......but really you know your sh*t...

carver9
wow. laughing out loud id like to ser this PM. I dont recall ever saying that. Your either completely lying again or caught me on a bad day. Id like to see this supposed PM. Cuz either way its not true. I can't the overhype by his followers. The character himself I can stand. pshh you calling me bias haha. You seem to have a bit of that yourself with a certain green guy. Same goes for you though. You dont bash and thats cool of you.

Ahh the sad thing thing is taken all these years for the hulk to finally be a match for the thunder god. Amd.even now. Thor>hulk. That will never change. wink
Later. Ill respomd to your other post tommorrow. Im tired.

Sigh*...please don't respond to it. Just let this discussion faaaaaade away.

DarkOdin
A hulk that admitted he was holding back until he went to the Dark Dimension...pretty much.

Well, Hulk wanted his family to be rewarded for assisting during the war so again, your point about the Zeus fight is MOOT.

Take it how you want. It was already pretty much stated right on panel that Thor with a team backing him up doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. Then Thor admitted he can't beat the Hulk. It's pretty much on point to me.

Lol...can't believe you arr trying to use the Nul fight as some type of evidence when Thor pretty much put his all into that fight and had to be carried to Odin because he rammed against Nul chest and almost died. Sad. Thor is being carried to pops to be healed whereas Hulk was 100% while ripping through the entire Vampire Nation with a smile on his face. Lol. Thor did nothing in that fight. He snuck attacked Thing and then Nul was turned around looking at Thing while he was falling to the ground and Thor snuck attacked him (which did CRAP). Thor then fatigue himself punching a Hulk that bounced back up after his "none holding back lightning hammer shots" and admitted he couldn't beat Hulk and resorted to bfrring which almost killed Thor. Nul>>>>>Thor.

What low skyfather has knocked Galactus stupid?

Can someone else who knows Hulk and isn't bias please answer the question?

LOL wow Quan is that you..... Hulk goign to the vampire nation doesn't even count as a feet for standard version of Hulk. The first issue it is stated that Hulk is ammped by the hammer.

a weaked Thor that just faced down the sephants hunchmen and got blasted by the shpant a guy who of right night is at l;east odin levels or greater took out both the thing and ampped hulk.

As for Bor and having versatility he had what many 6 appearances and in them he has shown.

To have a standard strenght can kill a high herald in one blow.

Magical power capable making Odinforce Thor barely able to wall and effect the rest of the world as a sideeffect to unleashing his powers.

Having magical defence that he can raise or lower

Having magical powers to created the Disir which hela a low-skyfather herself counldn't do squat against.

I love how you call be baised when you are trying to compare a lowskyfather to the hulk.

This lowskyfather in his only combat showing took out Odin force Thor.

Odin force Thor tank the freakin destroyer.

Both stantd Thor and hulk are more are close in physicall power and durability hulk only have and edge in healing of course. Both stanard Thor and Hulk would ge wrecked by the destoryer or Bor end of story.

carver9
LOL wow Quan is that you..... Hulk goign to the vampire nation doesn't even count as a feet for standard version of Hulk. The first issue it is stated that Hulk is ammped by the hammer.

a weaked Thor that just faced down the sephants hunchmen and got blasted by the shpant a guy who of right night is at l;east odin levels or greater took out both the thing and ampped hulk.

As for Bor and having versatility he had what many 6 appearances and in them he has shown.

To have a standard strenght can kill a high herald in one blow.

Magical power capable making Odinforce Thor barely able to wall and effect the rest of the world as a sideeffect to unleashing his powers.

Having magical defence that he can raise or lower

Having magical powers to created the Disir which hela a low-skyfather herself counldn't do squat against.

I love how you call be baised when you are trying to compare a lowskyfather to the hulk.

This lowskyfather in his only combat showing took out Odin force Thor.

Odin force Thor tank the freakin destroyer.

Both stantd Thor and hulk are more are close in physicall power and durability hulk only have and edge in healing of course. Both stanard Thor and Hulk would ge wrecked by the destoryer or Bor end of story.

You ain't know....this is Quan lil brother.

This post is ridiculous.

There was nothing stated on panel that the Vampire nation had any info on WWH. They said that Hulk is stronger than his USUAL self and he was stronger than his USUAL self just like WWH and WBH are as well. Other abilities, the guy was creating tornadoes and lightning when he first arrived on the planet.

I wonder what the Vampire Nation would have said about World Breaker Hulk or the Hulk that was wrecking continents by just taking mere steps.

Bor did nothing proving he is low skyfather. Taking out a Herald in a single hit isn't enough unless again, hulk equals skyfather.

Lol...WTF. Thor can't even beat Savage Hulk and you are comparing him to WWH and WBH? It was stated on panel MORE THAN ONCE that Thor doesn't stand a chance against Current Hulk AND HE WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT ADMITTED THIS.

Get over your dreams...Current Hulk>>>>>Thor.

JakeTheBank
Thor can't even beat Savage Hulk

He can and has.

Damborgson
He can and has. 6 times to be exact. stick out tongue

Damborgson
Sigh*...please don't respond to it. Just let this discussion faaaaaade away. You wish. wink

The Sorrow
6 times to be exact. stick out tongue
Care to list these 6 times?

carver9
He can and has.

Savage Hulk has beat him as well. Their fights usually ends in a draw with them either stalemating or being in a prolong fight.

cdtm

Bor did nothing proving he is low skyfather.

You already conceeded ODG's points about Asgardian Destroyer, so I'd say brutalizing Thor worse than that construct did counts as more than "nothing"..

Damborgson

So we are going by statements huh? So since you are using statements to aid both Thor and Bor, can I use some? How about the statement that was mentioned when it was said that Thor teamed with the Avengers doesn't stand a chance against WWH? Can I use that? No that would be why I'd like you post it if possible.

You just said that WWH had the planet on lockdown...i assume these vampires were on the planet.

Based on what? Protective spells=protective spells. Thor's attacks were not having the same effect as they would have on a plain WWH. Not to mention it was said he had the spells while being attacked by blunt attacks.

It wass hulk majorly amped when he got hit by Foom's gamma bombs.

Uh as far as I know the warbound were there the entire series. All 5 issues as well a bunch of the tie ins. Plus the stoneship that jammed ironmans tech. If it hadnt been for that plus the fact that Ironman's gamma suppressing nanites weren't actually injected into the hulk it would have been over a lot quicker.

Okay so let me try and understand your logic here. The hulk which received the hammer was WWH. Correct? And now WWH has a power increase, protective spells, and an asgardian hammer.....correct? and By some mysterious logic you assume that Nul cannot be very much superior to WWH. And there is nothing that indicates this even though I posted scans that clearly do indicate it....correct? So by your logic It goes WBH> WWH>=Nul? lol....

Uh that was Banner saying it lol. Because of Bor's few apperances statements like Thor's have to be used as something to set his power at. Not the F*cking Banner statements saying how powerful he is...Very different situations Carver.

BTW. You gonna show me where I said I cant stand the hulk? Cant just being up some sh*t like that and then try and forget about it...I honestly dont remember saying that.

Damborgson
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Care to list these 6 times? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fYSYal3b7o http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/awepedo.gif not counting non canons comics obviously...

JakeTheBank
Savage Hulk has beat him as well. Their fights usually ends in a draw with them either stalemating or being in a prolong fight.

So why state Thor can't even beat Savage Hulk then?

carver9
So why state Thor can't even beat Savage Hulk then?

Because they are always depicted as being neck and neck in a fight.

JakeTheBank
Because they are always depicted as being neck and neck in a fight.

So if that's the case, why not state Savage Hulk can't even beat Thor? Or better yet, they always draw, stalemate, or have their fights end inconclusively? It seems you were trying to imply that Thor can't beat Savage Hulk and could never really do so, when it's obvious he has the feats to justify he most certainly can do so, and the fights in which he has actually won.

The Sorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fYSYal3b7o http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/awepedo.gif not counting non canons comics obviously...
Not sure how serious you are with this video but Thor has one clear cut win over Savage Hulk.

Damborgson
Not sure how serious you are with this video but Thor has one clear cut win over Savage Hulk. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/kopfpatsch.gif if you wanna play it that way then hulk has no clear cut win over Thor. Seeing as how Thor was the only who actually scored a victory by KO.

carver9
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/kopfpatsch.gif if you wanna play it that way then hulk has no clear cut win over Thor. Seeing as how Thor was the only who actually scored a victory by KO.

So what about that time Savage grabbed Thor hammer and beat him senseless with it?

Damborgson
So what about that time Savage grabbed Thor hammer and beat him senseless with it? That is a hazy remembrance of something that MAY have gone down that way. We don't actually know what happened. Banner was trying to remember. Maybe Hulk just smacked Thor and ran away. I was being generous even counting that as canon...

carver9
That is a hazy remembrance of something that MAY have gone down that way. We don't actually know what happened. Banner was trying to remember. Maybe Hulk just smacked Thor and ran away. I was being generous even counting that as canon...

The mods counted it as Canon.

Damborgson
The mods counted it as Canon. A canon hazy half remembered half made up story

The Sorrow
That is a hazy remembrance of something that MAY have gone down that way. We don't actually know what happened. Banner was trying to remember. Maybe Hulk just smacked Thor and ran away. I was being generous even counting that as canon...
He KO'ed Thor in the 2001 Annual and in Hulk: Let The Battle Begin. Banner watched himself beat Thor and the Wrecking crew on tv and it was in the newspapers, it's canon and Thor lost. All other tussles had one or the other holding the advantage before the fight was stopped that's a tie.

Damborgson
He KO'ed Thor in the 2001 Annual and in Hulk: Let The Battle Begin. Banner watched himself beat Thor and the Wrecking crew on tv and it was in the newspapers, it's canon and Thor lost. All other tussles had one or the other holding the advantage before the fight was stopped that's a tie. He never KO'd Thor in the annual. He hurt him. But Thor was conscious while the hulk got his cheap shots in.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/baka.gif Whatever banner saw on TV was not what happened in the fight shown on panel with hulk making Thor hit himself. Both Banner and the writer admit that it was a half remembrance of the events. so We dont know how he lost. You trying to push it as some sort of fact is pathetic.

Someone getting owned and about to be finished does not become a tie just because the fight stops...
erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>