Ion vs odinforce thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both at full power who do u think will win and why

SquallX
If this is classic Kyle ION he destroys any in all incarnation of Thor, and i mean all of them.

the Darkone
Originally posted by ozz81
both at full power who do u think will win and why

This is getting old man, read upon characters go to the respect thread before making some of these lopsided threads miffed !

Original Ion will smite any Thor, Odin Sky-Fathers off the Map,. Ion>>>Parallax!

ozz81
Originally posted by the Darkone
This is getting old man, read upon characters go to the respect thread before making some of these lopsided threads miffed !

Original Ion will smite any Thor, Odin Sky-Fathers off the Map,. Ion>>>Parallax!
Yeah cool is there an ION respect thread i searched up on him read about him etc it says ION is semi invulnerable...

the Darkone
Originally posted by ozz81
Yeah cool is there an ION respect thread i searched up on him read about him etc it says ION is semi invulnerable...

Don't let that fool you, he will erase all sky fathers from existence period!

ozz81
Originally posted by the Darkone
Don't let that fool you, he will erase all sky fathers from existence period!

cool yeah his limit is also his willpower and imagination other weakness of his is he has to recharge his ring if his energy is drained...do you think also it may depend on if the Ion power can help him defend against Thor's Magic which may make a huge difference what u think?

Slaanesh
i don't think Ion need to recharge..i don't think he even need a ring..his power came from Ion..well that was Sodam Yat..Kyle on the other hand absorb the central power battery and the guardian..still doesn't need to recharge i think..

ozz81
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't think Ion need to recharge..i don't think he even need a ring..his power came from Ion..well that was Sodam Yat..Kyle on the other hand absorb the central power battery and the guardian..still doesn't need to recharge i think..

awesome wow , i think yeah sodam yat hes a superman clone plus the green lantern /ion power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.