8th Day Juggs Vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Bloodlusted.

SquallX
After a long, long, lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng fight HP wins with hard difficulty.

killer_creed
How exactly is Doomsday going to put Cain down?

golem370
Well possibly bfr but it sounds easier then it would be to pull off

killer_creed
Well bfr is literally his only option.

On the other side of that same coin though, H/P Doomsday pretty much completely ignores physical abuse as well.

Outside of bfr, this is most likely a stalemate.

red_turtle
HP doomsday doesnt have to bfr juggernaut he will just beat him to death, prove that juggernaut cant be harmed by physical force? he is just very resistent to that but who said no one can hurt him? i know hulk managed to hurt him making him go arggghhh many times when he hits him, onslaught hurt him , and besides who is the strongest person he took hits from? he never took hits from anyone above herald level while HP doomsday was running around punching the lights out of skyfathers

juggernaut is dead

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

killer_creed
Classic Juggernaut is strictly immune to physical force. It doesn't matter how hard you hit him. Brute strength can't kill him, brute strength can't knock him out, hell, brute strength can't even hurt him.

As far as I could tell, there were no definitive differences between classic Cain and 8th Day Cain, except maybe marginally augmented strength. Thor did say he was 10 times more powerful than before, but he really had no feats to back up such a claim.

So, Doomsday can spend all day standing toe-to-toe with Cain and pounding on him. But unless he bfr's him, he's going to be there a looooooong time.

red_turtle
Originally posted by killer_creed
Classic Juggernaut is strictly immune to physical force. It doesn't matter how hard you hit him. Brute strength can't kill him, brute strength can't knock him out, hell, brute strength can't even hurt him.

As far as I could tell, there were no definitive differences between classic Cain and 8th Day Cain, except maybe marginally augmented strength. Thor did say he was 10 times more powerful than before, but he really had no feats to back up such a claim.

So, Doomsday can spend all day standing toe-to-toe with Cain and pounding on him. But unless he bfr's him, he's going to be there a looooooong time.

when onslaught threw his ass all over a continent he sure was injured, onslaught injured him physically again by penetrating his chest, many fights with hulk when hulk punched juggernaut you saw juggernaut goes "arrghhh" which shows us he was hurt , and no you cant call all of that bad writing since there wasnt and there isnt any real avidance that indeed juggernaut is imune to physical harm at very high levels smile

killer_creed
Onslaught never attacked Cain physically. All of the attacks he used on him were either magnetic or psionic in nature. Either way, Cain's days as the classic Juggernaut were long behind him at this point, as his portrayals had already become increasingly depowered.

Hulk vs Juggernaut: In all of their early encounters (classic Juggernaut), Hulk smashes, bashes, throws him through mountains, etc., and Cain continues to come back at him completely unscathed, and laughing at Hulk's attempts to damage him. As his showings continued, so did his continually decreasing power level to the point where he was shown in WWH, on his knees and begging Cyttorak to restore him to full power.

I'll accept it for what it is since it is on panel, but there's no question that the Juggernaut's more recent showings are considerably depowered in comparison to his classic imcarnations.

red_turtle
Onslaught never attacked Cain physically. All of the attacks he used on him were either magnetic or psionic in nature. Either way, Cain's days as the classic Juggernaut were long behind him at this point, as his portrayals had already become increasingly depowered.

Hulk vs Juggernaut: In all of their early encounters (classic Juggernaut), Hulk smashes, bashes, throws him through mountains, etc., and Cain continues to come back at him completely unscathed, and laughing at Hulk's attempts to damage him. As his showings continued, so did his continually decreasing power level to the point where he was shown in WWH, on his knees and begging Cyttorak to restore him to full power.

I'll accept it for what it is since it is on panel, but there's no question that the Juggernaut's more recent showings are considerably depowered in comparison to his classic imcarnations.

onslaught penetrated juggernaut in the chest physically

onslaught threw juggernaut across a continent it doesnt matter if he threw him physically or by magnetic force (comon sense tells us it was physically) but the fact juggernaut was injured because of that landing thats the proof the physical damage hurt him

so hulk punch juggernaut and cain keeps fighting? really? hey guess what when juggernaut punch hulk across trees and mountain hulk also keeps fighting and doesnt show to be hurt so i guess hulk has physical resistance as well? oh wait i know lets take thor for example he was punched many times into mountains and into the ground and he didnt show any signs of damage and kept fighting so now thor has physical resistance as well? they all got super human durability thats what allows them to keep fighting BUT the fact remains that when hulk punch juggernaut you see juggernaut growing with pain every time so the artist shows us that cain feels pain smile

killer_creed
@red_turtle

Again, none of the things you touched on deal with classic Juggernaut, let alone 8th Day Juggernaut. So you're arguement is inapplicable.

the Darkone
8th day Juggernaut is just a stronger version of Classic Juggernaut, durability is about the same, it's possible for Cain get a jump on him. But this will be a long battle which could be long stalemate, and I do mean long!

red_turtle
@red_turtle

Again, none of the things you touched on deal with classic Juggernaut, let alone 8th Day Juggernaut. So you're arguement is inapplicable.

my points are very valid and cant be countered as they are simple facts, 8 day juggernaut didnt have a different durability unless you can provide any evidence to that

Mshinu
Juggs can`t loose except by bfr.

leonidas
who knows what dd would evolve to get past jugg's invulnerability.....

killer_creed
Originally posted by red_turtle
8 day juggernaut didnt have a different durability unless you can provide any evidence to that

I agree. Eighth Day Juggernaut's durability is the same as classic Juggernaut's. They are equally impossible to harm physically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.