Immortal Hercules vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Herc gets his adamantine mace.

Who wins?

the Darkone
BRB for the slight majority, but Herc will make earned it!

DickBlazer
Bill takes him

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edge to Bill.

zopzop
Are we talking BRB vs Herc using only strength and weapon or are we taking BRB vs Herc using ALL their abilities?

Because I see Herc winning the SLIGHT majority in scenario A but dying horribly in scenario B.

cdtm
Hercs mace can energy project too, can't it?

leonidas
^ nope. but it CAN block and deflect most blasts. hrm. this is close. herc might be able to get a split.

jalek moye
Originally posted by cdtm
Hercs mace can energy project too, can't it?
I think that's just something Cho can do with it, since he augmented it with his own stuff when he has it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop
Are we talking BRB vs Herc using only strength and weapon or are we taking BRB vs Herc using ALL their abilities?

Because I see Herc winning the SLIGHT majority in scenario A but dying horribly in scenario B. Hercs mace can tank all the exotic powers

And he would wreck brb in pure physical approach
Remember what a non holding back hercules did to thor clone? He completely destroyed it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hercs mace can tank all the exotic powers

Not sure about that.

Remember what a non holding back hercules did to thor clone? He completely destroyed it

Hercules would not wreck Beta Ray Bill in a physical fight. Not a chance. If he does win, it'll be barely.

Are you really comparing Ragnarok to Bill?

the Darkone
Hercs mace can tank all the exotic powers

You are comparing Ragnarok to BRB, are you out of your phucking mind? BRB would have one shot the sorry a$$ clone into space, and turn him into toilet. At best immortal Hercules and BRB would stalemate in physical battle but in all out with stormbreaker will give BRB the edge.

Colossus-Big C
Lol rangnarok would stalemate brb

JakeTheBank
Bill.

JakeTheBank

Lol. No.

Colossus-Big C
Brb got wrecked by silver surfer

Thor>Silver Surfer>> BRB

the Darkone

Not is this lifetime, now you are really reaching!

JakeTheBank

Thor>Silver Surfer>> BRB

Ragnarok wouldn't even be a blip on Surfer's cosmic radar.

And Bill would stomp Ragnarok, too.

the Darkone

Thor>Silver Surfer>> BRB

Thor, Silver Surfer, and Beta Ray Bill are pretty damn close, it comes down to more experience which Thor has over both of them. And these three are by fare above that sorry a$$ clone Ragnarok, Thor smashed Clor What the f**k? you think BRB will do too Clor besides turning it into a toilet.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ragnarok wouldn't even be a blip on Surfer's cosmic radar.

And Bill would stomp Ragnarok, too.

Based on what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He's only saying all this because Ragnarok gave Hercules a fight. That was also the weaker version.

Surfer >/= Bill > Ragnarok

The clone would put up a decent enough fight but would go down against either.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor, Silver Surfer, and Beta Ray Bill are pretty damn close, it comes down to more experience which Thor has over both of them. And these three are by fare above that sorry a$$ clone Ragnarok, Thor smashed Clor What the f**k? you think BRB will do too Clor besides turning it into a toilet.

Thor > ragnarok
Thor > BRB

Common sense says Ragnarok=BRB

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He's only saying this because Ragnarok gave Hercules a fight. That was also the weaker version.

I know, pathetic! Immortal Hercules would have eaten Clor alive! Just some people are delusional!

psycho gundam
immortal hercules is probably the only character in kmc history to never have scan evidence of his "greatness".

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
immortal hercules is probably the only character in kmc history to never have scan evidence of his "greatness".

http://i49.tinypic.com/2q0ps2a.jpg

And this is the real thor

the Darkone
Thor > ragnarok
Thor > BRB

Common sense is what you are lacking, Thor and BRB are pretty damn close, closer than Clor would ever be. You are some delusional sh**, Thor considers BRB his equal, we can't say the same for sorry a$$ Clor clone. Let us know when Clor can survive planetary explosion!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oeming felt sorry for the Olympian but in the end was cruel. Hercules fans never had any hope before this and accepted their fate. Now they cling to that one scene like a drowning man to water and believe one day he'll have another similar showing.

It's an outlier, Thor is Hercules' physical equal and potential superior, rivals him in hand to hand combat formidability, and is far more powerful as well as versatile.

cdtm
Pak was pretty good for Herc feats, and I'm not just talking about holding up the sky..

I guess I'll upload scans of the Typhon fight, and proof that he's an Olympian pantheon wrecker and Zeus rival...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pak did have some decent showings for Hercules but he seems to have given up on every book except Alpha Flight. Hercules is so shit now I dropped the book. Shame.

Typhon has an impressive albeit inconsistent history from what I remember. Still, even in his current form he killed Hera and Kid Zeus. Albeit off panel.

the Darkone
Oeming felt sorry for the Olympian but in the end was cruel. Hercules fans never had any hope before this and accepted his fate. Now they cling to that one scene like a drowning man to water and believe one day he'll have another similar showing.

It's an outlier, Thor is Hercules' physical equal and potential superior, rivals him in hand to hand formidability, and is far more powerful as well as versatile.

Basically, the same goes for Beta Ray Bill! I would be more afraid of a all out Thor like Blood and Thunder than Immortal Hercules even Beta Ray Bill, if that's even possible!

Colossus-Big C
Pak did have some decent showings for Hercules but he seems to have given up on every book except Alpha Flight. Hercules is so shit now I dropped the book. Shame.

Typhon has an impressive albeit inconsistent history from what I remember. Still, even in his current form he killed Hera and Kid Zeus. Albeit off panel. hera in a recent herc was stated to be powerful enough to create solar systems and transmute people into plants or stars

Pak is moving olympus up the foodchain

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=10091&pg=1

Rage.Of.Olympus
hera in a recent herc was stated to be powerful enough to create solar systems and transmute people into plants or stars

Pak is moving olympus up the foodchain

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=10091&pg=1

Hahaha.

Don't worry though, Hercules seems to have gone to shit so Pak will probably ramp up the feats in exchange for whatever left of the story eventually and end it with a bang similar to the Hulk. I hope he doesn't, he'll screw Hercules over in the long run.

the Darkone
Is it me or is it Pak is on pretty close to Loeb-force!

cdtm
Pak is the new Loeb.

And Incredible Thorcules is his Long Halloween.

Colossus-Big C
How is he leob?

DARTH POWER
To be fair to Herc he's always done pretty well against Hulk, and Unarmed as well (Thor never really did too well against Hulk without Mjolnir)..

In fact Im not sure if Hulk has beaten Herc yet.. Correct me if Im wrong.

And then theres that scan above where Thor couldn't break Herc's choke without the use of Lightning.

So physically I think Herc may be above Thor.

Bouboumaster
If they fight at close quater, Hercules wins with a slight edge. Fighting at the best of their abilities would result in an easy win for Beta Ray Bill.

DARTH POWER
^ I doubt this would be an easy fight for Bill..

DarkSaint85
Thor > ragnarok
Thor > BRB

Lol.

stan5677
I'd put Immortal Herc over any herald in a strictly h2h fight

Stoic
Originally posted by stan5677
I'd put Immortal Herc over any herald in a strictly h2h fight

Wonder Woman?

"Id"
Lobo can take on Herc.

Bentley
"Thou art no Thor!"- crushes Bill.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
"Thou art no Thor!"- crushes Bill.

Then you woke up. cool

Bill annihilates him. Pepper him with lightening and gale force winds and driving rain, while setting up a Godblast. Herc will be a bloody smear.

Mindset
That's going to hard to accomplish with a caved in skull.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
That's going to hard to accomplish with a caved in skull.

Bill isn't made of glass. He fought Thor to a double KO before. Now add in Stormbreaker which according to Odin himself was just as good as Mjonir and Herc doesn't stand a chance.

DARTH POWER
Bill isn't made of glass. He fought Thor to a double KO before. Now add in Stormbreaker which according to Odin himself was just as good as Mjonir and Herc doesn't stand a chance.

Hercules has also fought Thor to a standstill more than once.

He's also fought Hulk with no clear winner several times. And that was without his Maze.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill definitely edges out Hercules.

Bentley
Then you woke up. cool

Bill annihilates him. Pepper him with lightening and gale force winds and driving rain, while setting up a Godblast. Herc will be a bloody smear.

"Thou art not Thor either" - crushes zopzop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.