The Chimera vs The Locust Horde Redux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Both have three main games under their belt. Both alien species brought mankind to the brink of extinction...only to be thrown back.

I've done this match-up a while back. Now, I am reviving it. Hide the women and children, cause this is Resistance vs Gears of War.

For a battle of this magnitude, this battle will take place in the fields of Har Megiddo...better known as Armageddon.

Which alien entity will win in the end?

TheGoldenSpy
The Chimera would slaughter them. Anyone that has played resistance knows this.

RE: Blaxican
Locust would slaughter them. Anyone who has played Gears of War knows this.

TheGoldenSpy
No.

XanatosForever
Just to clarify, are the Lambent included in this battle at all?

Snafu the Great
No Lambent. Straight Locust. All types of Locust and Chimera are enabled for this mother of all slugfests from Dadelaus to Myrrah.

XanatosForever
I know next to nothing about Resistance and the Chimera. What do they have to compare to things like Corpsers and Brumaks? What about the Kryll, since they're available for this match?

Zack Fair
They got this little fella

8ZLsNk2bFmA

Plus they have advanced technology at their disposal while the Locust have primitive weaponry.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I know next to nothing about Resistance and the Chimera. What do they have to compare to things like Corpsers and Brumaks? What about the Kryll, since they're available for this match?

You got the Goliaths, Titans and the Reamers for the Chimera (amongst other things), and to combat the Locust's Kryll, you got The Swarm.

Check Out Resistance Wiki for most of the Chimera baddies and weaponry if you;re still stumped.

Kazenji
Only big thing Locust have is the Leviathan for this battle depends on if its taking place near the ocean.

TheGoldenSpy
Chimera have their own leviathan like creatures called Krakens.

And they have Satan.

I think a single goliath can wipe out a large portion of the locust.

Just look at the huge ass battle ships on the cover of resistance 2 ffs.

And they got beat by world war 2 era humans. lololol

The "boss fight" with the leviathin was the most underwhelming part of Resistance 2. It got killed by a ****ing bridge falling on it, and some rpg's. Really? It wasn't even a nig bridge, like the Golden Gate bridge or something. It was a tiny bridge.

Zack Fair
Yeah.

Thing will be a ***** for the locust though.

The locust got the giant rift worm, so that can really **** the Chimera strongholds. But I don't know how they will tango with the spaceships.

Also...those WW2 era humans are very fkn tough, son!

The rift worm according to Gearspedia is over 10 miles long and half a mile wide.

So really, it could prolly just eat the leviathin, lol. It wasn't taller than the world war 2 era sky scrapers, so it's only going to be at most a few hundered feet tall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.