Does Han have the best shot in the Galaxy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
in the SW universe, Is han considered the best marksman, having the best shot etc.??

Lord Lucien
Sure, why not.

mattatom
No but he'll always shoot first. Why do you think they had so many kids?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by mattatom

QTF.

Korto Vos
Originally posted by mattatom

That's going into APOTKK!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Boba Fett had the best shot.

Ushgarak
I don't know what the EU says about it, but Han generally carries a pistol in a low-slung holster designed for quick drawing; in the films he only ever shoots at virtually point blank range (a tad further against the probe droid but not much). This is not the design of a marksman but of a quick draw artist.

Whilst we barely see Boba shoot, he is at least using a longer-barrelled weapon with which you can make a case for marksmanship.

Still, Lucien's answer is probably best. If you feel he shoots like Clint Eastwood, then sure. I don't think it is contradicted.

mattatom
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
QTF. I know what that means? not

Originally posted by Korto Vos
That's going into APOTKK!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Boba Fett had the best shot. I know what that means? not

Stealth Moose
Quoted for Truth. You fail at interwebz, matt. I am disappoint.

Zampanó
Quoted for Truth. You fail at interwebz, matt. I am disappoint.
You are disappoint parent indeed!

Quoted for truth

QFT

QTF.
facepalm
Matt was helping you learn not to make mistakes while typing. that's what he was doing.

Nephthys

Zampanó
AUGH
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100320154742/mspaintadventures/images/1/18/FTFO.gif

ninja

Stealth Moose
Bait taken. Oh yeah. Luring Grammar Nazis is like hunting with salt licks and rocket launchers.

mattatom
Well I knew that, I had just never seen QTF before I thought Stealth was above that...

Ahh Red once again being my Guardian RapistAngel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.