Captain Marvel vs Phantom Zone Criminals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Cap vs Zod, Ursa, and Non.

Who wins?

Transmaniacon
He could beat individually maybe, all three at once. Not a chance. But Black Adam could do it

JakeTheBank
Considering Cap routinely stalemates Adam, why couldn't he beat all three if Adam can?

Transmaniacon
Because Adam has no problem with killing.

JakeTheBank
I guess you could argue that Adam would attempt to slay them first chance he got or if he was provoked, but just because Cap doesn't kill doesn't make him any less powerful than Adam.

Transmaniacon
However Adam would go for the kill immediately. It's not a question of his and billy's power levels

Q99
Black Adam has higher showings against other supers, despite CM stalemating him. Also, when's the last time the two actually fought? Fairly early on in JSA is the latest I can remember, before Adam started doing stuff like WWIII.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
Black Adam has higher showings against other supers, despite CM stalemating him. Also, when's the last time the two actually fought? Fairly early on in JSA is the latest I can remember, before Adam started doing stuff like WWIII.

The last time Billy and Teth fought was in the pages of JSA. Adam and Isis had prep, smashed Lord Marvel into a pillar said to have power enough to crush the gods themselves (an homage to the same pillar which fell on Shazam himself in the original comics), and then stole his power. Considering Lord Marvel had the sum power of both his original Captain Marvel powers and those of the Wizard's, I'd chalk that up to PIS, imo, prep time and plot device pillar notwithstanding.

Without preparation time or amps, Cap and Black Adam are definitively equals, with Adam being more ruthless and Cap displaying more versatility/ingenuity with his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.