King Thor vs Current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Damborgson
http://www.statefansnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/herewego.jpg

Damborgson
King Thor destroys him BTW.

carver9
@Nihilist...

U mad?

quanchi112
King Thor wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
@Nihilist...

U mad? Mad about what, Thanos>>>Hulk? nah thats already been proved.

This thread is to do with the usual lowballin of OF Thor in tghe Nul/Bor thread.

So how does a more powerful Thor do against this Hulk?

killer_creed
This seems a bit excessive.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Mad about what, Thanos>>>Hulk? nah thats already been proved.

This thread is to do with the usual lowballin of OF Thor in tghe Nul/Bor thread.

So how does a more powerful Thor do against this Hulk?

Nihilist...

This is a bait thread buddy and you know it. Just because Hulk is far more powerful than Thanos doesn't mean you should go around spamming Hulk threads.

Just meet me in the Thanos thread so that we can settle this man ta man without you overwhelming the forum with your Hulk hate. Grab my hand and let's walk to the Thanos vs Hulk thread together.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Nihilist...

This is a bait thread buddy and you know it. Just because Hulk is far more powerful than Thanos doesn't mean you should go around spamming Hulk threads.

Just meet me in the Thanos thread so that we can settle this man ta man without you overwhelming the forum with your Hulk hate. Grab my hand and let's walk to the Thanos vs Hulk thread together. Carver ive already shut down your argument in the other thread thats why u ignore my points.

Dont give it the big talk, i given you numerous chances for a battlezone, which youve bottled despite saying even in this post Hulk is more powerful,so just keep quiet boy.

Who wins here?

ozz81
king thor .

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
king thor . Easily. This actually isn't even a fight.

carver9
Hulk 6/10...he could possibly lose 7/10 depending on how King Thor dishes out that magic.

carver9
Replace.Hulk with Ironmam (who had a good run in with KT) and this would be a better fight.

Damborgson
There is not enough face palm in the world if you actually think current hulk takes majority against King Thor....

But I'll get as close as I can.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg?1248715819

Nihilist
Originally posted by Damborgson
There is not enough face palm in the world if you actually think current hulk takes majority against King Thor....

But I'll get as close as I can.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/6515/original/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg?1248715819 Dont worry, he's clearly back on the smack.

h1a8
Umar wishing Hulk (non holding back Hulk) wins convincingly. But current Hulk (who holds back) loses a small majority.

Damborgson
King Thor would remove hulk from existence. This is not debatable.

JakeTheBank
no expression

Current Hulk dies horribly. He didn't beat a Skyfather in H2H. He's sure as hell not beating one using their powers at his full disposal.

zeel
"This is a bait thread buddy and you know it. Just because Hulk is far more powerful than Thanos doesn't mean you should go around spamming"

Hulk more powerful then thanos, good god carver give it a rest.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression

Current Hulk dies horribly. He didn't beat a Skyfather in H2H. He's sure as hell not beating one using their powers at his full disposal.

This, and closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.