Ka'Bhanda (40k) vs. Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/30e2f724562acca008d72d75b7274e09_40927.jpg

vs.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/syaringan89/bayonetta-wallpaper-game.jpg

Ka'Bhanda, mightiest of all of Khorne's Bloodthirsters, fights Bayonetta.

Queen Sheba is banned.

The fight takes place in downtown Toronto (Request from our favorite drunken Canadian). Leaving this area counts as a BFR and an automatic loss.

I will provide feats for Ka'Bhanda in a later post, but as he is the greatest and strongest of all Bloodthirsters, naturally normal Bloodthirster feats apply to him.

ScreamPaste
Breaking the legs of a primarch >

ArtificialGlory
The Balrog wannabe here will be taking a nice tour of the Solar System. Or is that what's banned?

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The Balrog wannabe here will be taking a nice tour of the Solar System. Or is that what's banned? Yes, it is, mostly because that one summon is so far above anything else Bayonetta has ever shown.

Though I could argue that since Ka'Bhanda doesn't have a soul, and that summon punched out Jubileus' soul, it won't actually work on him. wink

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, it is, mostly because that one summon is so far above anything else Bayonetta has ever shown.

Though I could argue that since Ka'Bhanda doesn't have a soul, and that summon punched out Jubileus' soul, it won't actually work on him. wink

You mean that move literally punches your soul out of your body? I guess that explains why it sent that thing flying at considerably superluminal speeds.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You mean that move literally punches your soul out of your body? I guess that explains why it sent that thing flying at considerably superluminal speeds. Yeah, physically it didn't even budge Jubileus IIRC, it punched its soul out.

ScreamPaste
Indeed, I have a screencap showing exactly that.

Besides, Mr. Bandha wouldn't let her dance around long enough anyway. So it doesn't really matter.

TheGoldenSpy
That punch is seriously overrated. She had to mix her hair with the other girl aswell I think. She can't do that by herself.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Breaking the legs of a primarch >

oQ2QgcRrWlc

>>>>

ScreamPaste
You're obviously unfamiliar with primarchs. estahuh

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
That punch is seriously overrated. She had to mix her hair with the other girl aswell I think. She can't do that by herself. Orly, she did?

Neat to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.