Nul vs Current Silver Surfer and please Surfer ain't depowered!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR and Surfer ain't depowered! Big G said he will lose power ONLY if he leaves earth!!!

Slaanesh
i put Nul above Thor and i think Thor is equal to Surfer..so Nul take this..

cdtm
Surfer wins, with ease.

And putting that restriction on a cosmic character is really, really stupid. Who thought tieing Surfer to Earth again was a good idea?

carver9
Nul destroys him "with ease". Look at Surfer fight against one of the worthys "with a team"...he got worked.

cdtm
Nah. Surfers superior to Thor in every way, except for the hammers Godblast and his more powerful exotic powers, and if Thor used that on Nul he would have wiped him out.

The Sorrow
Nul pretty easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
Nah. Surfers superior to Thor in every way, except for the hammers Godblast and his more powerful exotic powers, and if Thor used that on Nul he would have wiped him out.
laughing out loud

Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning.

Also, Nul breaks him in anything resembling a straight up fight.

Igniz
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

This.

Bentley
Who cares? Both are inferior to Superman evil face

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Surfer's gone against far worse, just like Thor has.

His little skirmish with Aegis and Tenebris, and his battle with Uni Lord, for example.

Even Supergod Herc didn't knock him out, and he clearly intended to (And likely could have, but this still means Herc thought he was using more than enough power to KO a class 100).

carver9

His little skirmish with Aegis and Tenebris, and his battle with Uni Lord, for example.

Even Supergod Herc didn't knock him out, and he clearly intended to (And likely could have, but this still means Herc thought he was using more than enough power to KO a class 100).

Hulk has went against far worse as well. I don't understand this type of argument. Wolverine has went against far worse as well.

Omega Vision
Lulz at Surfer being better than Thor in terms of strength and skill.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lulz at Surfer being better than Thor in terms of strength and skill.

Surfers durability is one of his main features. Thor is high class 100, in line with Hercules or Beta Ray Bill, but Surfer's virtually indestructible..

That's not to say Thor doesn't have his own set of insane durability feats, but Heralds of Galactus are known for their normally insane power set in terms of casually being able to extinguish stars and wipe out planets and such, and durability capable of easily withstanding cosmic forces like stars and black holes, and Surfer is at the top of the herald chain.

JakeTheBank

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/THOR_avengers_movie.jpg

Mindset
SS > Thor

Deal with it.

He's silver.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
SS > Thor

Deal with it.

He's silver. http://i55.tinypic.com/a84yx.gif

leonidas
if you think thor can win, ss can likely win as well. depends for me on whether his more exotic abilities would work and what kind of protection serpent's magic would grant nul against those abilities. i don't see nul as decisively above thor. a totally ballz-to-the-wall ss could win it imo. i can see a near split.

Rage.Of.Olympus

What kind of argument is that?

Are you referring to Chaos War? Lol.

Surfers durability is one of his main features. Thor is high class 100, in line with Hercules or Beta Ray Bill, but Surfer's virtually indestructible..

That's not to say Thor doesn't have his own set of insane durability feats, but Heralds of Galactus are known for their normally insane power set in terms of casually being able to extinguish stars and wipe out planets and such, and durability capable of easily withstanding cosmic forces like stars and black holes, and Surfer is at the top of the herald chain.

Heralds of Galactus are known for getting their asses kicked by Thor.

Colossus-Big C
Nul molds surfer into another hammer or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.