The entire Human Race vs the entire Eternal Race...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Every single member of the Human Race vs every single member of the Eternal Race...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

byrdgang21
Are you using the comic book human race or the real world human race? If its the latter then we are utterly screwed.

Transmaniacon
We die.

Mindset
I survive.

I overcome.

I conquer.

psycho gundam
I facepalm'd

Bentley
Are mutants considered part of the human race by these standards? Is this Marvel human race or our human race?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
Are mutants considered part of the human race by these standards? Is this Marvel human race or our human race? Yes, the Mutants are part of the human race, if your not a racist, that is.

But ironically, mutants are semi-related to Eternal

Bentley
I'm not racist, not that way anyways. But for the proposes of this thread mutants are quite relevant since Franklin is one, and so is Thanos.

vansonbee
I'm not racist, not that way anyways. But for the proposes of this thread mutants are quite relevant since Franklin is one, and so is Thanos. stick out tongue Don't take it to seriously, but it is my fault, for forgetting to place a smiley there.

Regarding Thanos, he's not exactly available to fight in this war and he does not play well with his fellow brethren, seeing how he bombed his home planet, filled with his people and mother...

Bentley
But well, there are frictions between the humans too, I kind of supposed they all automatically get along for the propose of this thread.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Are you using the comic book human race or the real world human race? If its the latter then we are utterly screwed.

Comicbook Human Race of course...

TheLordofMurder
Are mutants considered part of the human race by these standards? Is this Marvel human race or our human race?

Yes, Mutants are apart of the Human Race...

TheLordofMurder
I'm not racist, not that way anyways. But for the proposes of this thread mutants are quite relevant since Franklin is one, and so is Thanos.

Thanos is an Eternal for the purposes of this thread...

Bentley
Franklin solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.