Namor play pen vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
http://i53.tinypic.com/2jbmqzr.jpg vs. http://i52.tinypic.com/35cg945.png

1. Random encounter, who wins?

2. 1 hour prep for Team Namor vs. New Avengers

3. 1 hour prep for New Avengers vs. Team Namor

zopzop
1) Namor's ladies 9/10
2) Namor's ladies 10/10
3) New Avengers for the majority (because of Strange) 7/10

vansonbee
Originally posted by zopzop
1) Namor's ladies 9/10
2) Namor's ladies 10/10
3) New Avengers for the majority (because of Strange) 7/10 9 and 10 for # 1&2 is kind of harsh, any reason why? There is Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel and Thing in the NA...

zopzop
Originally posted by vansonbee
9 and 10 for # 1&2 is kind of harsh, any reason why? There is Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel and Thing in the NA...

Scenario 1 : Aside from Strange, no one on Team 2 is even remotely a threat to a non PIS IW, now add Emma to deal with Strange and the rest of the ladies on Team 1 either head home to get some sleep or cheerlead from the sidelines.

Scenario 2: Same as Scenario 1 except you are giving one of the premier telepaths on Earth precious prep time that she can use to toy with or destroy the minds of unsuspecting victims.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
9 and 10 for # 1&2 is kind of harsh, any reason why? There is Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel and Thing in the NA...

Yea, and Namora there is more than capable of handling anyone on the melee end.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop
3) New Avengers for the majority (because of Strange) 7/10 10/10 because of Spider-man.

Digi
Emma and Sue dealing with Strange...how the mighty have fallen.

sad

For the record, I think the New Avengers win all but the lopsided prep one, and only then because Sue could probably gank Reed's stuff.

zopzop
Originally posted by Digi
For the record, I think the New Avengers win all but the lopsided prep one, and only then because Sue could probably gank Reed's stuff.

How would they get through the IW's FFs (barring shenanigans from Strange)? She could bubble up the entire team and they would be trapped while their oxygen runs out and they pass out.

nwg202
The only chance is with strange (no such thing as pis when magic is involved) or if miss marvel can turn into Binary.

-K-M-
A fully unleased Marrina there is not much New Avengers could do to stop her sans Strange.

Even Thor and Photon working together couldnt take her out.

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
A fully unleased Marrina there is not much New Avengers could do to stop her sans Strange.

Even Thor and Photon working together couldnt take her out.

I was going to mention that but wasn't sure if she was depowered since then. Unless I'm misremembering, she was shrugging off attacks from Mjolnir like water off a ducks back. The New Avengers would be stomped into bloody smears.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -K-M-

Even Thor and Photon working together couldnt take her out. Originally posted by zopzop
I was going to mention that but wasn't sure if she was depowered since then. Unless I'm misremembering, she was shrugging off attacks from Mjolnir like water off a ducks back. The New Avengers would be stomped into bloody smears. Yes, this incarnation was the one Norman Osborn manipulated and resurrected from the dead to attack the X-Men.

She should be weaker, because Namor killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.