Current Hulk vs Current Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR,colossus with the gem faces The WorldBreaker..who wins????

ozz81
this is a good battle but very hard to say .....yeah lolz i dunno tie!

TheHulk
Originally posted by ozz81
this is a good battle but very hard to say .....yeah lolz i dunno tie! The only feat Colossus has is ALMOST killing Kuurth.....Current Hulk would take on any Worthy and beat the hell out of them.... confused

carver9
Colossus dies and badly at that. Why make a thread when you know its a stomp?

carver9
By the way, WWH nearly "stopped" Cain forward charge during their fight...Cain couldn't really push him at all. It was basically a stalemate. This alone proves how much greater WWH was over the Worthys. Now if WWH was able to prevent Jugs from hardly moving him, imagine what WBH would do.

Yeah, this fight is lopsided.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
By the way, WWH nearly "stopped" Cain forward charge during their fight...Cain couldn't really push him at all. It was basically a stalemate. This alone proves how much greater WWH was over the Worthys. Now if WWH was able to prevent Jugs from hardly moving him, imagine what WBH would do.

Yeah, this fight is lopsided. laughing Whatever You Say!!

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing Whatever You Say!!

Pretty much on point buddy.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

Mshinu

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

Never thought I`d see you post a pic of Hulkie Boy getting overpowered carver.

Parmaniac
Yeah I was to lazy to search for the scan but thanks to Carv you can clearly see that Hulk was being pushed back and he "defeated" Juggs by BFR and using his momentum against him.

carver9
Yeah, I admit, he was getting pushed back but not overwhelmingly like Kuurth was...it was slight which is pretty good since he is slowing down the enchantment. Kuurth got dragged all over the place at 660 MPS.

Big difference.

Mshinu
Yeah, I admit, he was getting pushed back but not overwhelmingly like Kuurth was...it was slight which is pretty good since he is slowing down the enchantment.

Not quite. They locked up and Juggs started pushing Hulkie Boy back from a standstill. He overpowered him using strength, this is backed up by writer statements. Greenskin didn`t slow anything down, Juggs was gaining speed and would eventually go 600mph all over the big Kermit if he hadn`t been distracted by the X-men stick out tongue

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Not quite. They locked up and Juggs started pushing Hulkie Boy back from a standstill. He overpowered him using strength, this is backed up by writer statements. Greenskin didn`t slow anything down, Juggs was gaining speed and would eventually go 600mph all over the big Kermit if he hadn`t been distracted by the X-men stick out tongue You know it's Juggy ability to once he starts moving he can't be stopped or at least if your strong as hulk or thor the best you can do is slow him down a little,but point is he literally can't be stopped but if you have great strength than you can either slow him down or amazingily stop him

The Sorrow
Not quite. They locked up and Juggs started pushing Hulkie Boy back from a standstill. He overpowered him using strength, this is backed up by writer statements. Greenskin didn`t slow anything down, Juggs was gaining speed and would eventually go 600mph all over the big Kermit if he hadn`t been distracted by the X-men stick out tongue
Maybe I'm blind but where in the scan is Juggernaut pushing him back?

Mshinu
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Maybe I'm blind but where in the scan is Juggernaut pushing him back?

Really? Second and third panel. Lockup then starting to move.

carver9

Hulk stated it on the next page. "Nothing can stop the Juggernaut huh? Be unstoppable somewhere else". It had nothing to do with strength.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

As for my point...Kuurth got pushed to another city with ease and per the fight, Kuurth was superior to Colossonaut. He holds no advantages against WWH let alone WBH.

Stomp.

carver9

Looks like a stand still to me. Neither are moving. They would have at least made a noise like a screet sound as if Juggernaut was pushing him back...nothing happened.

The Sorrow
Hulk's foot moving a couple of inches? Is that it? It's possible Hulk could have simply dug his feet in to gain a foothold to push from, neither of them seemed to have moved anywhere in the following panels nor was any emphasis placed on Juggernaut pushing him back.

Rage.Of.Olympus

That's an unfair argument.

When originally asked, the writer said that it was the enchantment in play and later on said it was purely strength. In the comic, the enchantment is what's referenced as well.

You can't say for sure one way or the other but it not being purely strength is the safest bet imho.

iceman24567

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg Was carver serious with this Brucie level scan?

Rooster823
Hulk's foot moving a couple of inches? Is that it? It's possible Hulk could have simply dug his feet in to gain a foothold to push from, neither of them seemed to have moved anywhere in the following panels nor was any emphasis placed on Juggernaut pushing him back.

Momentum is what matters.....Weather or not he can move wwh from stand still is irrelevant....

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Rooster823
Momentum is what matters.....Weather or not he can move wwh from stand still is irrelevant....
Not if someone claimed Juggernaut overpowered Hulk in that scan when it is clearly not the case. Juggernaut doesn't need to build up momentum if he wants to move he will move, unless the imposing force is greater than his enchantment.

Colossus-Big C
It also has to be magic or cosmic power

1 gazillion pounds of normal pressure wont stop him

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
It also has to be magic or cosmic power

1 gazillion pounds of normal pressure wont stop him
War Hulk did though and it may well be possible that Green Scar did aswell, apparently there is an interview with Gage or something.

Rooster823
Not if someone claimed Juggernaut overpowered Hulk in that scan when it is clearly not the case. Juggernaut doesn't need to build up momentum if he wants to move he will move, unless the imposing force is greater than his enchantment.

The enchantment works off momentum....No momentum, nothing to stop....He may not overpower the hulk, but hulk can't stop is movement....without help from apocolypse of corse....

Rooster823
anyway based what I've read on both I'd say Colossus 6/10

ColossusGrundy
I expect this fight SOON if Colossus keeps the gem for any amount of time.

Colossus-Big C
War Hulk did though and it may well be possible that Green Scar did aswell, apparently there is an interview with Gage or something. War hulk had celestial tech that made hulk a nexus

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Rooster823
The enchantment works off momentum....No momentum, nothing to stop....He may not overpower the hulk, but hulk can't stop is movement....without help from apocolypse of corse....
Only that's what happened in WWH...

nwg202
What is the unstoppable enchantment? Is is strength based? or is it similar thor's hammer? (even if you can lift a billions tons if you are not worthy you wont lift it) Let's say Colossus can lift a billion tons and hulk can lift 2 billion tons, will that strength difference stop Colossus from moving forward?

Colossus was being struck by lighting and hammer blows but still kept on coming. Does that mean even if he was reduced to a skeleton he would still keep manhandling and pushing kuurth? if so then its more of the enchantment than strength..

World war hulk did a lot better against classic juggs then Kuurth did against Colossus

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
War hulk had celestial tech that made hulk a nexus
It was still only strength based

nwg202
who is faster? a hulk or an avatar of cyttorak? whats their top speed?

CosmicComet
Hulk stated it on the next page. "Nothing can stop the Juggernaut huh? Be unstoppable somewhere else". It had nothing to do with strength.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

As for my point...Kuurth got pushed to another city with ease and per the fight, Kuurth was superior to Colossonaut. He holds no advantages against WWH let alone WBH.

Stomp.

Christos Gage said it was purely a test of strength.

The reason Juggernaut went flying is because Hulk made him start running by pushing him on the shoulder.

OneDumbG0
^ Juggernaut was lunging forward once WWH let go before WWH slapped him in the back. Which means he was trying to move forward.

There really aren't two ways about it. WWH stalemated classic Juggernaut. He wasn't pushing him back like Thor's godblast did, but he stopped him from moving forward. And War Hulk only stopped Juggernaut after being pushed back (for what seemed to be miles) across the landscape.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Juggernaut was lunging forward once WWH let go before WWH slapped him in the back. Which means he was trying to move forward.

There really aren't two ways about it. WWH stalemated classic Juggernaut. He wasn't pushing him back like Thor's godblast did, but he stopped him from moving forward. And War Hulk only stopped Juggernaut after being pushed back (for what seemed to be miles) across the landscape.

That is one of the reasons I always thought of WWH as War Hulk superior due to that one scene. It took War Hulk a long distance to stop Juggernaut whereas WWH did it almost instantly. I mentioned this in the WWH vs War Hulk thread.

OneDumbG0
^ At the same time, after War Hulk halted him, War Hulk beat the crap out of Juggernaut convincingly whereas at base levels, WWH did not. He was just keeping pace with him.

psycho gundam
juggernaut was also charging in on war hulk, in wwh he started off at neutral.

carver9
^ At the same time, after War Hulk halted him, War Hulk beat the crap out of Juggernaut convincingly whereas at base levels, WWH did not. He was just keeping pace with him.

The fight started off kind of different between the two though. Juggernaut bull rushed WWH kicking and punching. During his fight against War Hulk, he started off using his momentum.

DickBlazer
Don't see a clear winner if Colossus has anywhere near Juggs full power.

The Sorrow
The fight started off kind of different between the two though. Juggernaut bull rushed WWH kicking and punching. During his fight against War Hulk, he started off using his momentum.
It was the ease in which War did it that makes it more impressive, while it does seem Green Scar stopped Juggernaut from pushing him back, as Psycho said, it was from a neutral position whereas War Hulk stopped him after he had already built up big momentum. IIRC War dropped Juggernaut in one punch which, again, is more impressive than what he did in WWH.

IMO War Hulk was slightly beneath Onslaught's strength level, both instances were from around the same time period and they both treated Juggernaut like nothing.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by psycho gundam
juggernaut was also charging in on war hulk, in wwh he started off at neutral. I don't subscribe to the Juggernaut needs momentum to be unstoppable idea. Originally posted by carver9
The fight started off kind of different between the two though. Juggernaut bull rushed WWH kicking and punching. During his fight against War Hulk, he started off using his momentum. And after stopping his momentum they went fisticuffs and War Hulk beat him straight-up.

The Sorrow
I don't subscribe to the Juggernaut needs momentum to be unstoppable idea.
thumb up

Rooster823
Only that's what happened in WWH...

Dude, Read A Comic Book...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.