Sabretooth vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red_turtle
this is a very old argument i had many times with my friends, now we are talking here about the ape beast, who do you think will win if he was to fight sabretooth? i will give the sabretooth versions

1. the first sabretooth that was a seriel killer with a glove

2. the sabretooth that was established as wolverine foe, no adamantium skeleton and no healing factor, the one that fought daredevil

3.sabretooth after the weapon x upgrade i think it was birds of pray if i am not mistaken

4. the sabretooth from red zone

5. latest weapon x upgraded sabretooth , adamantium, healing factor, trashed wolverine in almost every fight they had

ozz81
1-2--> beast wins

3-5--> sabertooth with ease.But he has to be carefull of his joints coz there not made out of adimantium hence his limbs can be torn..

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
1-2--> beast wins

3-5--> sabertooth with ease.But he has to be carefull of his joints coz there not made out of adimantium hence his limbs can be torn.. thumb up

killer_creed
1-2: Beast wins.

3-4: Creed wins.

5: There will be pieces of Beast. Everywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.