What is the most powerful character WWH can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
WWH is pissed ( and he has been given a Wolverine type adamantium exoskeleton and claws). He's given a few months to train at slashing, slicing, stabbing with the claws.

Who's the most powerful character he can defeat ?

Gecko4lif
The fact you think adamantium makes a big difference indicates to me where this thread is gonna go

But Ill say

Sentry

Bentley
WWH with no claws!

TheHulk
High Skyfathers and beyond.

"Id"
The Sentry

the Darkone
Originally posted by TheHulk

What the f**k? are you smoking, Odin, Zeus, Dormammu, Cyttorak etc will rape WWH or any version of him into oblivion. This dick riding of Hulk is getting out of hand, period!

vansonbee
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? are you smoking, Odin, Zeus, Dormammu, Cyttorak etc will rape WWH or any version of him into oblivion. This dick riding of Hulk is getting out of hand, period! The way he strings you along, is more comical.

Hulks full power, he man-handle anyone physically, that has a humanoid form.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by vansonbee
The way he strings you along, is more comical.

Hulks full power, he man-handle anyone physically, that has a humanoid form.
Dont make me make the thread.

Please dont.

Sin I AM
lol same old kmc

vansonbee
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Dont make me make the thread.

Please dont. Its already been made without you. grinning

carver9

Odin, Zeus, or any other mid to high skyfather rapes Hulk. As for this thread...I truly don't know.

Bouboumaster
I don't see what the claws would add.

As for the answer, current Hulk would beat, IMO, Thor.
For WWH, I'd say Sentry and Black Bolt would be the two toughest dudes The Green Scar would got a majority from.

Damborgson
High Skyfathers and beyond. http://oi52.tinypic.com/2j6a9op.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't see what the claws would add.

As for the answer, current Hulk would beat, IMO, Thor.
For WWH, I'd say Sentry and Black Bolt would be the two toughest dudes The Green Scar would got a majority from.

Current Hulk...I would go as far as to say Superman Prime or Thanos. He would give Zeus hell but would eventually lose. Heralds can't even scratch Hulks back anymore.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk...I would go as far as to say Superman Prime or Thanos. He would give Zeus hell but would eventually lose. Heralds can't even scratch Hulks back anymore.

Thanos would absolutly hate rape Hulk, even current version, and there's not a damn thing Hulk would be able to do about it

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would absolutly hate rape Hulk, even current version, and there's not a damn thing Hulk would be able to do about it Thats not true

Hulk could plead and cry.

Not sure it would help though

Transmaniacon
You

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Don Corleone
WWH is pissed ( and he has been given a Wolverine type adamantium exoskeleton and claws). He's given a few months to train at slashing, slicing, stabbing with the claws.

Who's the most powerful character he can defeat ?

You mean an endoskeleton.

Anyhow, he beats the Champion of the Universe (no power gem).

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
You mean an endoskeleton.

Anyhow, he beats the Champion of the Universe (no power gem).

Yeah that's what I mean . Got that mixed up.

carver9
Thanos isn't beating Hulk. It would take a skyfather to stop him.

Eternal Idol

Ja06DJrFe5E

Colossus-Big C
Thanos

iceman24567
Current Hulk...I would go as far as to say Superman Prime or Thanos. He would give Zeus hell but would eventually lose. Heralds can't even scratch Hulks back anymore. Zeus using all his powers would vanquish Hulk in 7 seconds flat dont kid yourself

carver9
Zeus would get merked by WBH but would still come out on top.

Gecko4lif
You obviously dont understand the meaning of merced

Or the spelling

Bouboumaster

This is why Thanis would ground Hulk

iceman24567
Zeus would get merked by WBH but would still come out on top.

Or the spelling laughing

quanchi112
Zeus would get merked by WBH but would still come out on top. erm Carver this is so embarrassing.

carver9

Or the spelling

Oh I understand the meaning. WBH would dominate aka merk Zeus during the beginning but Zeus would gain the advantage due to being more powerful.

the Darkone
Zeus murders Hulk, Odin Murders Hulk, Thanos murders Hulk, Dormammu murders Hulk etc, WWH or WBH would be at best low trans level being and that's it, to say he can with sky fathers ans beyond is flat stupidity, period!

TheHulk
OHHH!!! WWH! Thought it was current embarrasment
Well i say Thanos or Ghost Rider

carver9
Zeus murders Hulk, Odin Murders Hulk, Thanos murders Hulk, Dormammu murders Hulk etc, WWH or WBH would be at best low trans level being and that's it, to say he can with sky fathers ans beyond is flat stupidity, period!

Disagree buddy.

cdtm
Thing with claws.

Gecko4lif
Oh I understand the meaning. WBH would dominate aka merk Zeus during the beginning but Zeus would gain the advantage due to being more powerful. 1. No 2. Thats not what merced means

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Thing with claws.

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

Yes, and that is exactly what Thanos is.

Bentley
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes, and that is exactly what Thanos is.

Just... Take the yes part back, at least.

SamZED
Blne claws + Wolverine's strength = Thanos hurt.
Adamantium claws + Hulk's strength = Thanos kebab. cool

Also:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2159/marveldrinkoffbyepicscr.jpg

iceman24567
Oh I understand the meaning. WBH would dominate aka merk Zeus during the beginning but Zeus would gain the advantage due to being more powerful. Zeus would dominate Hulk from start to finish

Power Cosmic II

Or the spelling

there are different spellings. I use murk

murk

merc

merk

Gecko4lif
The proper spelling is merc because it is derived from mercenary

just sayin

the Darkone
Disagree buddy.

Of course you do, you are on Hulks nut sack!

Eternal Idol
Of course you do, you are on Hulks nut sack!

Reported for honesty.

biscuits

Simbon
The adamantium additions push hulk at least to low-herald level; I'd give him a win over someone like supergirl, if she doesn't use her speed, but he will still lose to Magneto, Kang, and most of the others in that tier.

carver9
Originally posted by Simbon
The adamantium additions push hulk at least to low-herald level; I'd give him a win over someone like supergirl, if she doesn't use her speed, but he will still lose to Magneto, Kang, and most of the others in that tier.

WTF? Huh?

TheHulk
The adamantium additions push hulk at least to low-herald level; I'd give him a win over someone like supergirl, if she doesn't use her speed, but he will still lose to Magneto, Kang, and most of the others in that tier. WWH took on almost every hero their is on earth...and all he has is strength not power like surfer yet he could do..even if you hate him at least say his mid to high herald which his not!

Simbon
WWH took on almost every hero their is on earth...and all he has is strength not power like surfer yet he could do..even if you hate him at least say his mid to high herald which his not!

Hey buddy, who has the Age of Hulk sig here? Don't accuse me of low-balling a character I obviously admire more than you do. Do you deny that Magneto could destroy him by manipulating the adamantium in his body? Do you deny that Kang could simply stop time and either kill him or depower/control him with the ultra diode ray? I love Hulk and his comics passionately, but the more I think about, the more it seems he may only be high-meta, even with the adamantium.

TheHulk
Hey buddy, who has the Age of Hulk sig here? Don't accuse me of low-balling a character I obviously admire more than you do. Do you deny that Magneto could destroy him by manipulating the adamantium in his body? Do you deny that Kang could simply stop time and either kill him or depower/control him with the ultra diode ray? I love Hulk and his comics passionately, but the more I think about, the more it seems he may only be high-meta, even with the adamantium. in this thread yea magneto can..but to bad Hulk does not have adamantium in him....kang you call that a fight...

Simbon
in this thread yea magneto can..but to bad Hulk does not have adamantium in him....kang you call that a fight...

In other words, you have no counterargument.

My conclusion for this thread, is that the strongest opponent Hulk can beat is M.O.D.O.K. (the old version; obviously the new one is too powerful), but he will have to work for it.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

TheHulk
In other words, you have no counterargument.

My conclusion for this thread, is that the strongest opponent Hulk can beat is M.O.D.O.K. (the old version; obviously the new one is too powerful), but he will have to work for it.

Quod erat demonstrandum. Why should i make a counter if that Magneto thing does not work in the comics unless hulk really does have organic adamantium and Kang yea he could do that,just like how ghost rider can use the penace stare on anybody,Thor just use godblast and flash running at full speed.......but they don't do that..no fight h2h...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.