PC Black Adam Vs PC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

red_turtle
PS3 Superman

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by red_turtle
PS3 Superman Who is that?

red_turtle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Who is that?

just like PC superman only he is japanese he has a blue ray vision and the S symbol on his chest stands for SONY

the Darkone
PC Black Adam was out right invulnerable and powerful as hell!

cdtm
All things being equal, Adam.

Superman wasn't even certain he could beat him, and Adam was almost laughing off his offensive efforts.

Colossus-Big C
Scans?

CosmicComet
What's with all these Black Adam threads all of a sudden

abhilegend
H2H adam after a long drawn fight.

All powers allowed super-hyptonism rocks adam.

OneDumbG0
^ Not even sure why hypnotism would even work but whatever...

... all powers allowed, Black Adam time travels and smashes baby Superman in his shuttle.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60216/1605846-20085_2943_22414_1_dc_comics_presents_super_super.jpg

TheHulk
PC Superman VERY Barely....

-Pr-
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What's with all these Black Adam threads all of a sudden

You're better off not knowing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Not even sure why hypnotism would even work but whatever...

... all powers allowed, Black Adam time travels and smashes baby Superman in his shuttle.
Because it worked on everyone and shazam brothers were not shown immune to mind control. You don't want to go in time travel feat war, trust me. Better yet superman banish adam into dimensions from which storm gods which were elder god level or other dimensional hopper couldn't free themselves.

Stoic
Adam was slightly superior to Marvel back in the day and Marvel had a draw with Supes. ABC logic has me thinking Adam beats him handily.

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Scans?

Forthcoming.

It happened in the issue of the cover that was just posted.

Also, there's further evidence Cap is > Superman in the teamup where Sivana power jacks Cap, so I'll post that too.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by abhilegend
Because it worked on everyone and shazam brothers were not shown immune to mind control. You don't want to go in time travel feat war, trust me. Better yet superman banish adam into dimensions from which storm gods which were elder god level or other dimensional hopper couldn't free themselves. Oh I see, mind control worked on someone else, so it'd work on Black Adam, despite you not showing any sort of proof.

K, well Black Adam's time travel is faster and better and would beat Superman's, despite me not showing any sort of proof.

You see, by your flimsy standards and generalizations-as-fact, Black Adam not only wins the physical fight but the feats war too. So sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.