Dismember wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Who is the weakest person who could pull wolverine apart like a delicious Canadian chicken wing with pure physical strength?

Mindset
Catwoman.

Transmaniacon
Karate Kid

srankmissingnin
No one can with pure strength.

Cogito
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No one can with pure strength.

erm

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

Someone who can pull apart Adamantium with ease?

In my honest opinion, no one below an amping Elder God would be capable of such a feat...

Kasper Gutman
Realistically it shouldn't even take a 100 tonner to do it. I'm not sure why admantium is even being brought up, his cartilage, tendons etc aren't coated with metal.

tkitna
Yeah, realistically Spiderman should be able to do it with ease. Hell, Cap should be able to do it.

vansonbee
I always wondered, his bones are connected by joints right? Couldn't they be tore without hindering the metal bones?

Eternal Idol
I'm pretty sure 616 Wolverine's bones are linked together with adamantium, not just by his joints. It makes no sense in real world logic, but you have to remember we're talking comic book characters here.

ColossusGrundy
No way the joints are adamantium, they'd have no flexibility and Wolvie'd be like the Tin Man of Oz..............which however may be able to pull him apart honestly ha.

No seriously, any super strength level should be able to separate him from his limbs.

(Colossus, Luke Cage, Strong Guy, Hulk, Thing, etc, etc, etc...)

Parmaniac
Pretty sure it was stated that his bones are connected somehow.

Damborgson
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/deal.gif http://www.bamkapow.com/bk_images/2008/06/05/hulk-amazing-feats/Rip-Ult-Wolverine-vs-Hulk-1.jpg

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
No way the joints are adamantium, they'd have no flexibility and Wolvie'd be like the Tin Man of Oz..............which however may be able to pull him apart honestly ha.

No seriously, any super strength level should be able to separate him from his limbs.

(Colossus, Luke Cage, Strong Guy, Hulk, Thing, etc, etc, etc...)

Which is why I said it doesn't make sense if such a connection were applied in the real world.

His joints aren't adamantium, but his bones are connected with adamantium somehow.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's skeleton is interconnect somehow in away the prevents dismemberment yet does not inhibit movement. The how and why of it has never been fully explained, at least not constantly, but on a few occasions his skeleton has been depicted as almost a robotic chassis. How it stays interlocked when an artists renders it as merely a human skeleton bonded with metal is anyone's guess, but the fact that his skeleton is connected via Adamantium in away that prevents dismemberment is not in and of itself up for debate. Celestial tech for the win I guess.

I recommend reading comics before posting on a comic forum.

carver9
Hulk, Odin, Zeus, The Serpent, Galactus, Dormammu, Celestials,...that's about it.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by carver9
Not Hulk

Fixed that typo for you.

cheers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor, Hulk and Superman are the weakest characters I can see doing it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's skeleton is interconnect somehow in away the prevents dismemberment yet does not inhibit movement. The how and why of it has never been fully explained, at least not constantly, but on a few occasions his skeleton has been depicted as almost a robotic chassis. How it stays interlocked when an artists renders it as merely a human skeleton bonded with metal is anyone's guess, but the fact that his skeleton is connected via Adamantium in away that prevents dismemberment is not in and of itself up for debate. Celestial tech for the win I guess.

I recommend reading comics before posting on a comic forum. who has tried to rip logan apart and failed?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
who has tried to rip logan apart and failed?

Hulk.

Transmaniacon
Beast. Birdboy.bulletman. Bullseye. Big barda. Batman. Bat-mite. Blue BEetle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.