Punisher - The Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-

Kazenji
I don't like the sound of it

trying too much to be like Dexter.

roughrider
Hmmm...I would think cable (HBO or Showtime) would be better, for the level of violence that should be involved. But TV will probably work better for The Punisher than movies will.

Kazenji
If they can get rid of him being a cop by day and then Punisher by night deal then i'll be okay

just let him be the punisher and roam the streets.

jinXed by JaNx
well they would have to do something with castle rather than just have him being a vigilante. That would get redundant rather quickly. As for the violence..,basic cable is getting away with a lot more these days. Look at breaking bad and sons of anarchy. Its a comic book premise so it will fail but i would like to see this do well.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
well they would have to do something with castle rather than just have him being a vigilante.

But thats just exactly what he is a vigilante

he's not suppose to be a Hero running around in the daytime helping folks.

RE: Blaxican
Non comic book fans don't care about what he's supposed to be in comics.

BruceSkywalker
highly doubtful this will work on basic television , even at 10 pm at night..

this would must likely work on hbo, cinemas, showtime or starz

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
highly doubtful this will work on basic television , even at 10 pm at night..

this would must likely work on hbo, cinemas, showtime or starz

why not?

the ninjak
A TV series based on the MAX series would be awesome.

HBO. Showtime definitely. It would be a hit. And much more entertaining than Dexter.

roughrider
Don't know how he gets away with being a vigilante just by night, unless he kills all the witnesses who see him...

Or, they put a mask on him. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.