*nods* Spider-man (Peter Parker) vs The Riddler (Edward Nigma)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Spider-man (Peter Parker) vs The Riddler (Edward Nigma)

Scenario: The Riddler has hidden 3 bombs throughout the city, all set to explode in 48 hours. Riddler has provided Spider-man a riddle that will lead him to the first bomb and the location of the fist bomb has a riddle that leads to the next one and so on. The last Bomb has a riddle that will lead Spider-man to the Riddler.

That is 5 riddles total. Spider-man has to solves the riddles, get rid of the bombs, and defeat Riddler in a fight to win.

Bentley
Why would Edward put bombs in the city?

dawsey28
Oops... I meant 4 riddles not 5 lol.

Its hypothetical.

SamZED
I say yes, Pete solves them. He might not be worlds greatest detective but he's a genius.

Bentley
I think Peter can taunt the hell out of Riddler and trick him into beating himself.

Lord Feron
What everyone else say, pete saves the day!

JakeTheBank
Depends if Riddler is cheating, which he sometimes does, especially if he's going for an impossible "death trap" kind of thing. I definitely think Spider-Man's smart enough to compete with Edward mentally, and his Spidey sense should help him if he's close enough to the bomb anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.